Tab Restore helps to restore recently closed tabs and window sessions.
Welcome to Tab Restore. With the help by chrome.sessions API released in Chrome 37, Tab Restore can restore the tabs you closed, not only reopen a page with the same URL, but also with the full navigation histories, and even the tabs you closed in the last time you using Chrome. ## Tips ## 1. When you just open Chrome, the tab restore lists may be empty. You need to press Ctrl+Shift+T to restore some closed sessions, and then the last time Chrome closed sessions will be activated. (For Windows users. Chrome for OS X seems OK) 2. You can use 1~9 hotkeys to quick open the most recent sessions. ## Update Notes ## ### v0.1.2 (2015.10.23) ### * Bug fixed. ### v0.1.1 (2015.10.23) ### * Window session (n Tabs) now can be expanded and open tab independently. * Text selectability fixed. * Icon set fixed.
- (2019-11-01) Collin CD: Haha, good job, love it. jibawa
- (2019-10-20) Vyacheslav Sh: Very helpful. Sometimes need to re-open previously closed.. If you add restore some link drom revious session, from history, it will be awesome. Thank you
- (2018-12-22) Hurp Derp: doesnt work.
- (2018-09-29) Oleh Savchuk: I relied on it. Worth ever! Only remembers current session. Chrome does the same! Trash.
- (2018-05-29) Rita Miller: Great! Gives a list of recently closed tabs, not just the last one.
- (2018-04-24) Alexandre Gille: Doesn't save tabs after quitting and reopening Chrome. No real feature, built-in bookmarks are better
- (2018-03-12) 张志知: 非常感谢,好看又好用
- (2017-12-14) Vinayak SP: allow us to keep record of last atleast 999 websites
- (2017-09-14) ShockEMP /: Sometimes vivaldi's "restore previous session" doesn't work, and this solves that problem.
- (2017-09-01) Ali Barış: Perfect
- (2017-06-26) Илья Галай: Really helpful.
- (2017-02-18) Duke Ashvin: Great one.
- (2018-09-11, v:0.1.2) KingAlpaca: Can you change the settings to have more than 25 entries?
The extension is already much better than the chrome default of 8, but it can be better.