Save and restore the state of windows and tabs. It also supports automatic saving.
* Save and restore windows and tabs * Manage sessions with name and tags * Auto save when window is closed * Auto save at regular intervals * Switch workspaces * Import and export sessions * Compatibility with Firefox extension * Cloud sync * Support Tab groups * Import Session Buddy Firefox version: https://addons.mozilla.org/ja/firefox/addon/tab-session-manager/ Edge version: https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/detail/jkjjclfiflhpjangefhgfjhgfbhajadk Version 6.12.0 * Implemented Tracking Session * You can set a session as a tracking session from the session menu. * When you open a tracking session, changes in the window are automatically reflected in the session. * This allows for efficient workspace switching! * Added option to track newly opened windows * You can choose if newly opened windows in the tracking session should be included in the tracking Version 6.11.0 * Supported importing Firefox session store backups files * Improved login prompt not to appear during automatic cloud sync * A red badge on the extension icon will notify you when manual login is required. * Improved the appearance of tags in autosaved and startup sessions * Shortened the tag name and changed the tag icon * Adjusted the color of the session list to improve visibility * Fixed an issue where importing Session Buddy files failed * Fixed an issue where upload of sessions with long names failed in cloud sync * Fixed an issue where "Open in current window" opens different order tabs when pinned tabs exists Version 6.10.0 * Added the ability to import and export settings * Supported the import of Session Buddy session files Version 6.9.0 * Added the ability to add the current tab to the session * Right-click on the window title or click on the Edit button to display the menu. * Visualized incognito windows on the toolbar popup * Improved the position of the notification on the toolbar popup * Fixed an issue where the incognito window could not be restored in Chrome * When loading a incognito window, lazy loading is disabled * Fixed an issue where the window title is not displayed in Chrome * Fixed an issue where ignoring URLs in "Replace with current window" was not working Version 6.8.0 * Added option to compress favicons when saving session * Compresses the favicon URL of the data URI scheme. * This will reduce the session size and speed up loading. * You can also compress the favicons of past sessions. * Added option to select the backup type #762 * You can select individual or full backup * Fixed an issue where session list loading was missing * Fixed an issue where session list filtering was reset * Fixed an issue where memory was not released after exporting sessions Version 6.7.0 * Renewed local backup option * Supports incremental backups. * Only sessions that have changed will be saved separately, saving storage. * Fixed an issue where the cloud sync login prompt appears on every reboot (Chrome/Edge) * If you are using multiple browsers, the issue will be resolved only in the first Chrome/Edge you logged in. * The second or later logged-in Chrome/Edge will still show the login prompt. * Firefox does not have this issue. * Improved the open and delete buttons in the session list * Fixed an issue of accidentally opening a session by repeatedly clicking the delete button. Version 6.6.0 * Supported for saving and restoring tab groups (in Chrome) * To save tab groups, you need to install an additional extension. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aghdiknflpelpkepifoplhodcnfildao/ *Supported for restoring window title (in Firefox) *Fixed an issue where sessions could not be registered to startup Version 6.5.0 * Added auto-sync option for cloud sync * Changed to show cloud sync account names on the settings page * Changed to wait 30 seconds when executing backup on startup * Implemented suggestions for tag input * Implemented double-click to open session * Fixed broken style of lazy loading page * Fixed an issue with lazy loading tabs closing on automatic updates Version 6.4.0 * Supported for dark mode * This is enabled when the OS is set to dark mode. * Fixed an issue where an error appears when disabling/re-enabling an extension * Fixed an issue where multiple pop-ups could not be opened Version 6.3.0 * Implemented undo/redo of the operation * If you've deleted an important session, you can undo it! * Supported for right-clicking on the session list / save button / open button * Right click to open the menu. * Supported for middle-clicking on the tab in the popup * Middle click to open the tab in the background Version 6.2.0 * Speed up session loading when opening the popup. * Enhanced search function * supported search by tab name * Replaced the always displayed search bar with a collapsible button * The search bar will open automatically when you type in the session list * Adjusted the popup style to be keyboard operated * Added extension reload button when IndexedDB cannot be loaded * Added copy URL button when the restored page is not accessible Version 6.1.0 * Added option to sync (or not sync) auto save sessions Version 6.0.0 * Added cloud sync function * You can save sessions to Google Drive and sync with other devices. * Added option to add device name when saving session
- (2022-07-25) Toto Rhino: Très bonne extension, mais avec laquelle j'ai deux soucis : 1°) Depuis quelques jours (suite à une mise à jour ?), lorsqu'on rétablit une session, les onglets / groupes d'onglets, sont rétablis dans l'ordre inverse qu'ils avaient lors de la sauvegarde ! 2°) Par deux fois, l'ouverture d'une session au démarrage a planté Chrome, obliger de le réinstaller ! Précision : Chrome entreprise avec ouverture d'une home page perso à l'entreprise. Avec cette l'option de Tab Session Manager, la home page de mon entreprise est fermée et la dernière session sauvegardée est bien affichée. Puis un jour, plantage...
- (2022-07-16) Marc M.: "Save Tab Groups for Tab Session Manager" prevents "Tab Session Manager" from saving a session properly...
- (2022-07-07) Thomas Schittli: Since some months, this extension creates a *very* high CPU load and Windows gets slow & sluggy.
- (2022-06-28) Ray 167: This extension is just amazing. I live on the internet and sometimes have 50 plus tabs open. I also have an old PC with windows 10 which likes to crash once a week and go into a perpetual repair loop. Only way I can get back to windows is to reinstall from an image. Since my image is a few days old, my chrome browser is missing a bunch of tabs. All I have to do to recover my tabs is to go into session manager and wait for it to sync with the cloud and I instantly have all my tabs back. Just love this extension so much and I decided to send the creator some beer money. I appreciate your work and I hope you keep it up.
- (2022-06-26) Владислав Грачёв: Добавить экспорт HTML и TXT
- (2022-06-09) Ed Gordon: Haven't tried any competitors, but this is so useful it's on all my browsers. HOWEVER, for no apparent reason, it often hangs and refuses to either save the session or list previous saved sessions (the GUI is blank). When the browser is then exited, the current session is not saved and instead a much earlier one (presumably from when it hung) is opened, so everything since then is lost and has to be rebuilt from browser history. Bizarrely, when re-opening the browser, the most recent tabs flash up briefly before being replaced with that older session. Five stars if a) this could be fixed and b) more explanation or an example of the tracking function could be provided.
- (2022-06-07) Mohamed AbdulMaksoud: This extension is awesome!!! Just what I was looking for a long time ago. It can automatically save sessions, sync to YOUR google account, backup the sessions to local files, and more with NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED! You'll definitely consider donating to the developer(s).
- (2022-06-01) ENGGAR ALFINO DINOFA UTAMA: i lost all of my saved sesion for some reason rip. :'D
- (2022-05-26) Andre Felippa: Great extension, the best I've found in my research. Recommended!
- (2022-05-23) 不见不散: 很好用
- (2022-05-19) Alexander Sidorenko: Found it better and more convenient than Session Buddy
- (2022-05-17) Xalomon: Does not save actual tabs, only the urls in them. It means that their story is destroyed, and the Back button becomes disabled, while using something like History>Recently Closed preserves the Back button and actual tabs, for comparison.
- (2022-05-16) Сергей Друзь: То что нужно лучшего и не сыскать. Хорошо что можно писать на GitHub пожелания, разраб потихоньку что-то допиливает❗ Респект❗
- (2022-05-04) Alx K.: It worked ok. Very nice functionality and a good user interface but then... it lost all my sessions (something about "cannot write indexedDB") which is obviously not a good thing for a session manager. Taking into consideration that my sessions where actually not that many (maybe about 10-15, about 400 tabs each spreading to 4-5 windows) to cause serious lagg or memory issues that is a serious failure. There are several files in the extension folder but I cannot find any documentation on any way to get back my sessions or at least my previous ones before the problem occured. I dont see the developer replying either here or in github and this makes things worse. P.S. Update 2 years later...New bug.. Tab history (back button) is not saved. Finally moving to a more reliable extension.
- (2022-05-02) Danny Schmickler: Its a great extension. It has almost everything one would need for this. The only thing it's lacking a bit is features for organization. One that would help tremendously is making the search function include tags. E.g if I search for "Plant Water & Food Needs" and a saved session includes the tags "plant" and "water", then it would show up in the results. I know there is the tag dropdown list, but that's only one tag which is not sufficient for proper organization.
- (2022-04-23) 平井伸治: I would like in the settings to not save pinned tabs. Or, when saving, I want to be able to choose whether to include them in the save. This extension has high memory usage.
- (2022-04-16) Cem Baki: i love it. free, easy and fast.
- (2022-04-14) Anh Trần Ngọc: Saved me yesterday when my computer crashed and took about a hundred tabs with it.
- (2022-04-13) mitsuhiro hirano: すごい便利で愛用してます。 ショートカットキーがGoogleドキュメントやスプレッドシートなどの「左揃え」と被ってしまっているので、任意のショートカットに変更できるようになると嬉しいです。 追記 chrome://extensions/shortcuts でショートカットの変更ができ、とても快適になりました。
- (2022-04-09) 果子煎饼: 这个插件不能保存已有的会话，虽然可以右键替换，但还是Session Manager更好用一些。
- (2022-04-03) Ahmed Z: Wow! This supports Tab Groups, lazy loading, cloud backup, and is really awesome overall! The best tab backup extension!
- (2022-03-23) Camille Warbington: Absolute garbage. Never works, folder disappears, tabs gone forever. Click icon - nothing. No troubleshooting, no useful website, nothing. Sync never worked. Don't waste your time. Try another option - hell even pen and paper would be better than this. Should pay us to use it.
- (2022-03-21) Shant Sukljian: Absolutely wonderful! Great UI and perfect amount of customization in the settings. Opening a snapshot without actually loading the webpages is a gamechanger.
- (2022-02-27) Rafael Gonçalves: sem mais nem menos apagou todas as sessões que havia armazenado. infelizmente, não é confiável
- (2022-02-25) Ladia Zhang: 希望能自定义会话名称，还有批量管理会话，现在要一个一个手动删没法多选 还希望能加个延迟加载标签的白名单
- (2022-02-22) 张晟: 这个很好用，保存整个窗口，保存单个标签页都可以，一方面可以同步到别的设备上，另一方面，有时候手头上要忙别的事，用这保存一下就不用挂在后台占内存了。
- (2022-02-17) moi lois: Tab Session Manager does not restore names of groups
- (2022-02-15) me comeinto: 可以说是带谷歌云同步的OneTab了
- (2022-02-09) t4: Chromeを2ウィンドウ表示していると、片方を閉じてしまったときに開いていたタブの状態を失ってしまうのでそこへ復帰できるので大変重宝しています。
- (2022-01-26) Noor Hidayat: Auto save and the UI looks very good
- (2022-01-23) wibie4Life: Great extension. I'd give it 5 stars if only it has RENAME capability on the Session & Link names, as well as DRAG 'N DROP capability of those sessions and links . Please refer to a Firefox extension named 'Session Sync' for reference.
- (2022-01-20) Mrs Square: This is amazing! 1) its free, 2) it has sooo many necessary and helpful features and options: it syncs with google drive; it autosaves according to your preferences and you could even have auto download a backup copy! it is customisable inc option to export your preferences, open session in new window etc. Thank you!
- (2022-01-15) biv2uak: Отличное расширение. Вот бы ещё сохранять окна и сессии в папках(группировать в левой части) - цены б не было
- (2022-01-07) Palapa La Victoria: La uso desde Firefox y es muy útil!
- (2021-12-13) Venelina Arnaudova: when disable addon all tabs gone!
- (2021-12-09) Benedict Harris: cloud syncing is slow and doesnt work half the time across devices. From MacOS to Windows
- (2021-12-07) куррем меррук: зачем, куда оно жрет 500-800мб ?!
- (2021-11-23) alaska Canyon: please add merge sessions .and add costum handy urls
- (2021-11-02) Максим Парфенов: Да вроде работает, хз. Нравится даже. Обоссанный хром хоть можно пользовать.
- (2021-10-31) Konstantin Donmater: The favicons don't load after restart. The folder names erased by the extension. After removing the extension all groups are deleted. Crashed my hours work
- (2021-10-30) Bogdan Petrovich: Great app.
- (2021-10-27) Aleksandr: Расширение может занять всю оперативную память и показать экран смерти три запуска подряд, а заодно удалит все сохраненные вкладки и сессии
- (2021-10-23) Max Fray: Пропали все сохраненные сессии.Восстановить не получилось ни каким способом.
- (2021-10-21) Paul Edward: So there are some not so positive reviews if you go back a little ways; I think that perhaps at one time or another there may have been a lapse in how actively the extension was being developed or supported and it's also possible that an update to either the extension or Chrome itself may have broken things at one point but that is all clearly in the past and is no longer the case because coming from someone that very regularly has hundreds and hundreds (like approaching a thousand) of tabs open, this extension works flawlessly in my experience. To make it even better, it has cross-browser support in that it also has a Firefox equivalent, which I have used thoroughly and can confirm that every single one of the 40+ exported Firefox sessions came over and were able to be restarted / resumed using Chrome and other Chrome-based browsers( I use the extension with Chrome, Firefox and Vivaldi, flawlessly I might add). This was the deciding factor for me, I have since deleted other similar session managers in favor of Tab Session Manager. The only thing I have downloaded but haven't tried is the plugin providing support for tab groups, so I can't speak to whether or not that works or how well but if my experience with every other aspects of the extension is any indication, I would put my money on it working as advertised but if/when I can actually review that aspect of the extension, I'll update my review. Regardless, this is a five-star extension, all day. If I were to be forced to list a criticism, it would be a minor one but I don't love that web pages are proxied via the extension rather than saved using the URL, if that makes sense. If you don't know what I mean, you'll see after restoring a couple sessions and/or bringing a tab(s) out of hibernation. In the grand scheme of things, this is barely even worth mentioning in light of all that the extension does well. Cheers, Dev! Thanks for an excellent extension!
- (2021-09-29) Majid Naji: Best so far. I would suggest to relocate "add current tab" to "edit a session" section and under " add current window". Feels much more real there.
- (2021-09-27) John Chaney: Pretty good - a big annoyance though is every time I sign into the google sync with the extension on a different computer, a window starts constantly popping up on the first computer, asking me to sign in again as if I'd never signed in there yet. The sync does work but having to do this every time I switch computers sucks, and since that's kind of the main reason I wanted to use this extension, it's a bit of a letdown
- (2021-09-22) Gitesh Raheja: I would like the cloud baackup poup to not show everytime i restart chrome to sync the data to google drive. Make it get a token and use that token to sync data now a days all the apps have implemented token system, it would make this extension perfert for me.
- (2021-09-11) Mahmoud Jimmy: I only downloaded it because it has syncing. You're dope.
- (2021-09-02) Дмитрий Б: КАТЕГОРИЧЕСКИ НЕ РЕКОМЕНДУЮ. Чудовищное расширение. Браузер после установки стал дико тормозить и зависать, а после удаления выяснилось, что расширение переименовывало адреса вкладок, и теперь нет никакой возможности восстановить нескольких сотен нужных вкладок - браузер не может открыть эти переименнованные абракадаброй вкладки. Лютый отстой вообще.
- (2021-08-20) Alex 'DeMiNe0': It worked ok for awhile, but now it constantly crashes, doesn't save sessions at all and won't sync to google.
- (2022-08-06, v:6.12.0) Krystal Ekai: Issue of lost session manager
When I accidentally remove my session manager to my chrome. All previous sessions were lost, now I have to have a new one. Annoyed that I research, how to get it back but nothing work out. So if you have time to help me get my previous session back.
- (2022-07-02, v:6.12.0) 光を見る: Постоянно происходят сбои, приходится перезагружать.
У меня довольно много сессий - 760, так как использую для резерва с автосохранением каждые 45 минут. Думаю, проблема в этом, так как сейчас снова произошёл сбой в попытках расширения фоново прогрузить все сессии. В таком формате использования ест немеренно оперативной памяти, после сбоя освободилось порядка 3-3.6 GB судя по диспетчеру. Хромовый диспетчер задач рисует такое: от 950 232К потребления в фоне до чуть более 3 000 000К, при открытии всплывающего окна. В какой-то фоновый момент потребление падает и снова резко растёт на 4 000 000К и здравствуй сбой. Так же, у меня не работает кнопка для синхронизации с Google Drive. Из-за чего приходится держать настройку "Сохранения резервных копий по частям" включенной, и каждый раз после перезагрузки или сбоя приложения (которое иногда уносит за собой и весь Хром) - начинается игра жанра "кликер", потому как вылазит не менее 40 окон под сохранение сессий. После одного крупного сбоя так было и все 200... Если это реально оптимизировать, было бы отлично. Так как на данном этапе пользоваться расширением совсем не выходит. Остается только полная чистка старых сессий из памяти расширения.
- (2022-06-24, v:6.12.0) Ruben Guzman: only one window opens when try to open a saved 20 tabs
It's been happening for about a month now to where I have to manually do it every single time. Please fix this asap, I can see in the problems it's happening to many people. This will cause a ton of people to look elsewhere for a product that works like it should. Ive been using this for almost 2 years and loved it except for now. Please fix asap thanks!
- (2022-06-24, v:6.12.0) Jeremy Eggleston: Tab sessions will no longer open after updating chrome
I can't get sessions to open anymore after updating chrome. The extension is now completely broken for us. Please help.
- (2022-06-08, v:6.12.0) Tina McIntyre: sessions not opening
After chrome just pushed some kind of update, my sessions are not opening. How can this be fixed? It has been three days. I am updated and I restarted...
- (2022-06-03, v:6.12.0) MADAN K U: All my Tabs and sessions deleted after switching accounts
I logged in using another Gmail account and then When I logged in again using my own account. All the saved tab sessions were lost. Can u tell me where exactly does the data get saved. I will try to recover my sessions.
- (2022-05-08, v:6.12.0) Ahmed Seoudi: Make the tab session manager auto-seek the latest session after downloading it.
Make the tab session manager auto-seek the latest session after downloading it to make it easier to access directly and let the user that it actually got synced and not make him think it may not have been synced.
- (2022-04-24, v:6.11.1) Николай Васонов: Not saved if many tabs in many windows
Not saved if many tabs in many windows.
- (2022-02-16, v:6.11.1) MM MM: Tab Order
Is there anyway we can control the order in which the tabs are restored? It's a pain to have to re-order tab groups every time I re-open them. Thanks in advance.
- (2022-02-02, v:6.11.1) Karol Pastuszek: Session Tab behavior.
Select the "open session tab manager in tab" options. Open the session tab manager by clicking the icon, open a few other pages. Select a previously saved session, now use the "add current window" from the 3-dot menu. Adding current window adds Tab Session Manager window along with the newly opened "test" pages.
- (2022-01-16, v:6.11.1) Dax Liniere: Tab groups should be displayed in tabs tree
Hello, thank you for this extension. I just noticed that tab groups are not indicated in the tab tree. Would you be able to add support for this, please? Let me know if you need a beta tester. Cheers, Dax.
- (2022-01-16, v:6.11.1) Dax Liniere: Tab groups restored, but not correctly.
Oh, I just discovered that, although tab groups are restored, there is only one tab in each, with the remainder sitting to the left of the tab.
- (2022-01-11, v:6.11.1) Andre Barbosa: Cloud Sync not working!
Keeps saying "requires sign in for cloud sync" even though is already sign in. Tried to sign off and sign back in but stills the same issue.
- (2022-01-03, v:6.11.1) Roberto A: Deleted folder with strange name
Hi, have a healthy new year. 1. I installed TSM extension in Chrome 2. after a few days I clened my computer and GDrive. 3. Only after I realized that TSM created a folder with a very strange name I'd like to full-clean the installation of TSM and install it again from zero. Please, where do I find a tutorial for doing this? Thank you a lot, Roberto
Hello Greeting sir, Im concerned about the following: "TSM uses Google APIs in accordance with Google API policies." "You can import the list of URLs as a session using “Import URL list” function. In that case, Google’s API is used to get the favicon of the imported URL." Does Tab session manager give <<our personal data to google>> since its using google Apis? Please reply if you have time Thanks...
- (2021-12-17, v:6.11.1) Tschens: save window-name
i use it for a log time to manage my 100+ open tabs. perfect in chrome and edge! is it possible to save (and restore) the name of the window?
- (2021-12-15, v:6.11.1) 平野光洋: ショートカットの変更
- (2021-11-30, v:6.11.1) anpran android: Kiwi Browser
Would it be possible for this nice extension to support Kiwi Browser for Android? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiwibrowser.browser
- (2021-10-22, v:6.11.1) Ace M: Cloud Sync
Hi, i want to access the sessions from my laptop on my desktop, i am using cloud sync with gmail on both devices but im not sure how to access the other devices sessions Could you help?
- (2021-10-07, v:6.10.1) Barbara B Hawkins: Auto Save in Firefox and Chrome
Your extension has worked perfectly for *years*. Now all of a sudden it creates a new instance/Window EVERY TIME I CHANGE THE PAGE. This results in draining my memory to the point that after spending an hour or two on the computer I am told that I do not have enough memory to run any programs, and I am required to reboot three or four times a day. This is just too disruptive of the work I do, and from what I see in the Forums about this starting to happen everywhere it is affecting a large number of people, but there has been no response to it from either Google or the Developer
- (2021-09-29, v:6.10.1) Majid Naji: Sync issue
In Chrome it constantly pops up a Google login window asking for login info to be able to sync to cloud, but in Firefox it works fine. Would you please fix this? it is really annoying!
- (2021-08-30, v:6.10.0) Vyacheslav Malchik: Asking Google account sign in after browser open.
Firstly thanks for you work! It's perfect addon. I enabled Google account sync on Ubuntu and it's always aske mr got sign in after browser run. In the same time it works as expected on Win10.
- (2021-08-21, v:6.10.0) Alexis Lampros: Custom name option
Dear developer, I am using your extension quite a while now with great satisfaction, but the more I use it the more desperate I become in regards to the tabs name. It becomes quite a mess when you acquire multiple tabs in different saved windows and it is very difficult to locate the tab you are searching for without a custom name (especially when they come from the same website and all have the same name!). I hope you add this option, and can't find something quite like your app, but this has become a must-have if I am to keep it... Thank you for your great work :-) Best regards Alex
- (2021-08-14, v:6.9.0) Mark Wood: Brave Browser - Asking where to save every time it auto saves??
Can I make it in the Brave browser that it doesn't ask me every time where to save the backup file when it auto saves?? Cheers!
- (2021-08-01, v:6.8.3) Robin Tan: Show number of open windows on icon
Hi, can you show number of open windows in the icon, like Tab Counter.
- (2021-07-22, v:6.8.3) shelby pereira: using tags, searching by tags
It is unclear to me how to use the tags. I can add a tag, but how can I search or sort by tag? else what is the purpose of the tags?
- (2021-06-10, v:6.8.3) K Dakota: Is Vivaldi 4.0 supported?
Prior to upgrading to v4, extension seemed to work fine but now sessions are no longer saved and manual save button no longer functions.
- (2021-06-01, v:6.8.2) Jens Straten: Microsoft Edge Restore Problem - Tabs don't load
I am running Tab Session Manager on Microsoft Edge and it has been working fine for months, but all the sudden I am having a weird issue when Opening a stored session. Basically, when I now click "Open" to restore a previously saved session, it is loading the active tab just fine, but all other tabs don't fully load and show the title of the tab plus its URL and a copy button in the main window. The URL itself shows as "extension://jkjjclfiflhpjangefhgfjhgfbhajadk/replaced/index.html?state=redirect&title=" (partial URL). Any idea of what's going on here? Thank you!
- (2021-05-26, v:6.8.1) João Carlos Mendes Luís: Asking for permission when saving
Every file saved asks for my permission. Indeed, not exactly permission, but confirmation of destination directory, because I configured the browser to do this with downloads, and "Save Backups" is a download. Is it possible to avoid this popup? Maybe saving files in the cloud, like the config?
- (2021-05-24, v:6.8.1) Migotes: Add only one tab to an existing session?
Is it possible to add only one tab to an existing session - and not always the whole window?
- (2021-05-20, v:6.8.1) Migotes: Add only one tab to a session?
Is it possible to add only one tab to a session - and not always the whole window?
- (2021-05-18, v:6.8.1) David Galbraith: Where exactly does this extension store tab sessions?
I was having major problems with Chrome (messed up YouTube royally, for instance) so did clean uninstall after backing up the default profile. I keep trying to copy over stuff from the backup but nothing is bringing back your sessions. Hope you can help. Thanks. Works great BTW don't care what anyone says.
- (2021-05-17, v:6.8.1) A P: Does this extension isolate cookies and data sharing between sessions?
As the title says already, I am interested if this extension is isolating different sessions from communicating to each other (eg. cookies). Thank you.
- (2021-05-09, v:6.8.0) Amit Tovim: Adding group tab information to each tab or window
Please consider in the session details, adding to each line item (tab or window) its group related data ( if it has one) such as: Tab group name, color, for window item - all groups names and color within it. regards amit T
- (2021-05-06, v:6.7.0) Maks Develov: The 'Open in current window' function does not work correctly
Hi! Thanks for the awesome app! The 'Open in current window' function does not work correctly, closes the entire session and opens a new one with the data from the save
- (2021-05-03, v:6.7.0) Matthew Shea: BACKUP FILE INSANITY
This thing has gone insane with saving MANY backup files every time the browser starts. It was fine until recently, then every computer I use it started doing it. In one case it wanted to save at least 30 (THIRTY) backup files! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! Put it back to the old way.
- (2021-05-01, v:6.7.0) Stephen Basly: Closed Chrome, Rebooted Computer, reloaded chrome...All saved sessions and tabs were gone from tabs manager
Closed Chrome, Rebooted Computer, reloaded chrome... went to recall last session and all the saved sessions/tabs, but they were all gone.... is there any way to find the files or redirect the browser to open/reload them. I can be contacted at [email protected] Thank You.
- (2021-04-21, v:6.6.0) Hez Grace: Save backup option
Hi, I am using Brave browser. I enabled Save backup: When browser starts up, create a backup file of sessions and save it in the download folder. It was working fine saving as a json file. But beginning from Feb 22, 2021, they were saved as some gibberish, not json file. I could not import these in. They have file names, for example: "09161aaf-8132-404b-8c12-b8531d8526e0", "f423cb9a-e534-4309-b3fd-b070c56875fd", etc, with no extension. Second is, I enabled and authorised Cloud Sync to Google Drive. But I cannot find any files in Google Drive, where are they? Thanks.
- (2021-04-15, v:6.5.0) Dimtr: Editing
Can you add adding the current tab to session? And moving tabs in and between windows.
- (2021-04-14, v:6.5.0) John Albone: sighn in with tab session manager
have you found a solution for having to sign in every time the browser opens?
- (2021-04-04, v:6.4.2) s kapoor: sessions files
what is the location of saved sessions files. i need to restore the session but the files are not tracible
- (2021-04-02, v:6.4.2) Andrey Logvin: ask for google account password on every sync
always asks for google account password to everytime it needs to sync. Doesn't sync automatically. No point for it's could sync option if it doesn't do it automatically and needs google account password every time
- (2021-03-30, v:6.4.2) Nathalie Rochon: Tab Session Manager prevents Win 10 weblinks to open in Edge (tested)
Hi First of all thank you so much for a great extension. I love it! I have a brand new clean install of Windows 10 Pro 20h2 with only Edge as a browser. I have used your extension with other computers with Win 10 Home 20h2 (upgraded a long time ago from Win 7) and never had this problem. When I click on a weblink from let's say Cortana or the Help (link to help webpage) from any program, if Edge is closed it opens but not the link's page. But if Edge is already open or minimized then it works. I disabled your extension (the only extension on Edge browser) and the problem disappears. Please help! I love this extension and Edge but I use theses links quite often and it is really frustrating.
- (2021-03-29, v:6.4.2) Yan: Crashes when opening in current window (incognito)
Hi! Thanks for the awesome app! Not sure if this is supported but I tried to open session in current incognito tab and Chrome will crash, closing all windows. Is this supported or will it be? Thanks!
- (2021-03-27, v:6.4.2) saints fan: TSM instantly crashes and needs to be reloaded
Love this extension, thanks! However recently it instantly crashes and needs to be reloaded. As soon as it reloads it crashes again. I am using latest Windows and Brave. I try to export so that I can uninstall and reinstall and import, but nothing happens when I click on Export. Is there a folder that I can find the tab data in and manually move it so that I can uninstall/reinstall? Thanks for any assistance!
- (2021-03-17, v:6.4.2) Uros G.: Startup session issue
Hello, First of all thank you for this extention. With the recent version of Chrome (89.0.4389.9) I noticed that startup session is not properly launched/restored if it contains two windows and multiple tabs. The only one Chrome window is launched and the other one doesn't appear on start. Thank you. Uros G.
- (2021-03-14, v:6.4.1) Dany Shqiptar: Doesn't restore chrome groups
The extension as of yet doesn't save/restore chrome groups. I've found that the "Tab Group Saver - Save and Manage Tab Groups" extension provides the functionality I was looking for. However it doesn't have google drive sync so I hope the developer adds chrome groups support!
- (2021-03-11, v:6.4.1) Dimitri G: Lost sessions?
Hi there, After starting my Chrome just now, I noticed that all my sessions are gone. I do see them though under c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\chrome-extension_iaiomicjabeggjcfkbimgmglanimpnae_0.indexeddb.blob\1\25\ (eg) If you have any suggestions, do let me know :-) thanks! /dimi
- (2021-03-04, v:6.4.1) Farida Adiraf: Lost sessions
I lost all my sessions after a restart of chrome browser and the tab session manager got deleted or something. It said that I have to restore it and I did but all my previously saved sessions got lost or deleted. Don't know what to do. Is there any chance that I get the sessions back?
- (2021-02-20, v:6.4.0) AaaBbb BbbAaa: IMPORTANT - DownThemAll! interfering with auto backup of sessions at Chrome (macOS) startup.
In Chrome macOS, if you set up 'Tab Session Manager' to create a backup of saved sessions at Chrome startup and you ended up with a weird file in a wrong location that looks like this: 8dad195c-5ced-4afb-9d50-6ac51b9de09e, it's because of 'DownThemAll!' interference. If you disable 'DownThemAll!' the filename and location should get back to normal. Hope the bug will be fixed soon.