Simple yet powerful tab set management. Quickly and easily save, update, remove, and restore sets of tabs!
Session Manager is a simple yet powerful extension that makes it quick and easy to save, update, remove, and restore sets of tabs. Common uses include: - Creating sessions for daily routines: pages you open in the morning, afternoon and evening. - Grouping pages of common interest such as News, Financial and Social. - Saving pages discovered during a research session that you'd like to revisit later.
- (2019-12-22) Floating Sunfish: Super helpful and straight forward tool. Saves me lots of time when browsing online!
- (2019-12-01) Andrey A: works!
- (2019-11-20) Maciej Mora: Every now and then you lose all your sessions for some bewilderingly inexplicable reason. An utter catastrophic failure of a browser extension.
- (2019-11-07) Michael Aliev: Неясно как переезжать с компьютера на компьютер со старой версии((( На новой вижу что есть импорт/экспорт. А со старой то что делать?(
- (2019-08-18) Chamber999: I find this extension very useful, If you have a lot of sessions it would be useful to be able to search for a tab session name instead of having to scroll down and find it.
- (2019-08-04) CØNSUL CØNSUL: Сначала работало отлично. Пользовался несколько лет. ПОтом внезапно похерилась вся база сессий. Куда делась - непонятно. Пусть авторы напишут где искать хоть остатки.
- (2019-06-15) Susanna Arambula: Worked well at first and then all my saved sessions disappeared :(
- (2019-04-10) M 3: The best session manager around. Small and light. And you can export and import sesisons easily
- (2019-02-13) iurum: Отличная программа, давно пользуюсь. Единственное, чего не хватает - это чтобы при открытии закрепленные вкладки открывались как закрепленные, а не как обычные..
- (2019-02-07) Pedro Matias: I do not know what was used for a long time but after the last update I lost all my saved sessions
- (2018-12-30) Łukasz M.: this extension is awful especially for 1000+ tabs! session buddy is more than better! I lost many tabs because of use this s.... extension! by aware
- (2018-10-16) Дмитрий М.: I know it's not easy to implement, but it would be great to have an option to load session suspended (all tabs except the one that gets to be active to be kind of discarded until request or until switching to them). This is already realized in The Great Suspender extension. Otherwise sessions with >20 tabs take too long to load and it's unnecessary to load every tab because I will not read all of them in one sitting anyway. Another small but annoying problem is that it takes double click on session name entry field to activate it. Cursor should be put in it by single clicking, like in similar extension.
- (2018-10-05) Edgard Macedo: It's an extremely useful extension. I use it every day. There's just one thing I think it should have, though. There should be a way to organize my sessions. I have different sessions and I can't put the most used one at the top of the list for example. Still and great extension, anyway.
- (2018-09-13) Stéphane F.: Une des rares extensions de Chrome qui permet de mettre à jour simplement une session d'onglets déjà sauvegardée auparavant ! Mais le gros manque, c'est que les sessions sauvegardées ne sont pas synchronisées (avec le compte Google Chrome par ex.), et donc vous ne les retrouverez pas sur les autres ordinateurs que vous utilisez :(
- (2018-09-13) Greg Heath: Never worked as well as ones do in Firefox and a very big disappointment, especially when it doesn't work as advertised! Look for something else
- (2018-08-13) Dawid Mondrzejewski: An update of Chrome to 68.0.3440.106 and all my saved sessions are gone. Some time ago I have created a few sessions with all important data to read for later. I have been returning to them every now and then assuming foolishly I have a tool to count on in relation to my time management needs. Now, I understand that a underlying sessions data file might be lost during update or save routine, or a settings data lost during Google update. However, if I loose a sessions data file after Google update (something you can guard yourself against quite easily), it makes me draw conclusion that the very functionality this tool was to provide (ie. 'save for later') is completely unreliable.
- (2018-08-09) Александр Хрол: То не все вкладки сохраняло, то удаляло сессии после обновы хрома. В кой-том веке забыл сделать выгрузку - распрощался со всей нужной инфой. Надежнее копипаст ссылок в блокнот или же сохранение страниц в pocket/evernote
- (2018-07-31) Alvaro Hermida: Basura dañina y una mala imitación del original, robando descaradamente sus iconos para engañar a los usuarios. Es incapaz de tratar simultáneamente varias ventanas.
- (2018-07-27) Robert Gottesman: This is my 'go-to' tool for all of chrome. I'm a developer / proj mgr and its so neat to easily save a set of tabs to come back exactly where you left off on another day.
- (2018-06-27) Basile LHEUREUX: Simple efficace, sans fioritures inutiles. Fait exactement ce qu'on attend de lui ! Pourrait peut-être proposer quelques améliorations d'ergonomie (classement des sessions par thématiques/dossiers par exemple), mentionner une date/heure de création de session, un module d'import/export de données par exemple)
- (2018-06-15) Lucy Ambler: Love it! I have used this extension for many years and had no problems, as when i brought a new laptop i was able to export and then import the sessions from my old one to my new one.
- (2018-05-27) Tomo Sakata: It doesn't save pinned tabs, which is inconvenient.
- (2018-05-22) nimdA PaLu: the export function does not work. Up to 1 month ago everything worked fine.....?!!? I used it for 4 years and it was okay, now what happened?
- (2018-05-11) Legion: Import doesn't work. Import sessions - nothing happens.
- (2018-04-24) Kiran Appiah: Looks like this extension hasn't been updated since Oct. 2016 as of this review, and with so many people experiencing problems, I doubt it will get fixed any time soon.
- (2019-12-22, v:3.5.0) Green Acre: Pinned tabs.
Can that be set as the default? Everytime I have to reinstall this I forget to fix it and lose all of the pinned tabs
- (2019-11-06, v:3.5.0) Michael Aliev: Syncronization
Hi, I am moving to new computer and found that there is new session manager extension from you but it installs as separate extension. In the new one I see export/import. But how can I move from old to new?
- (2019-10-13, v:3.5.0) Ivan Ivanov: Question
I do not understand why support is needed if the developer does not answer questions. Who needs this?
- (2019-09-29, v:3.5.0) Ivan Ivanov: All the saved sessions were gone; there were about 30 of them.
Hello, the link to session manager and all of my sessions disappeared two days ago. They are absolutely crucial to my job. I tried to repair but nothing happens. How do I get them back? Thanks.
- (2019-09-26, v:3.5.0) Jason Hall: All sessions lost
Hello, the link to session manager and all of my sessions disappeared today. They are absolutely crucial to my job. I tried to repair but nothing happens. How do I get them back? Thanks.
- (2019-09-13, v:3.5.0) Eitan S. G.: Doesn't save other Chrome windows, even if the same account is used
Hi, This has worked before. The save function has changed in a way that only save the current window and tabs. Also, you have to add a name before saving, which is just a useless extra step. Can you add back these 2 functions please which used to work before?
- (2019-08-20, v:3.5.0) Nick Brutanna: Crappy "previous session" automatic backup.
The "previous session" automatic backup is damned near useless. Instead of backing up on anything like a regular pattern, such as major changes, or a certain number of days, it seems utterly random. I've literally had it go for a MONTH without making a backup, and only noted it AFTER everything got screwed up. It would be GREAT if you could cause this to happen either at a certain point (x number of tabs changed) or a number of days
- (2019-08-01, v:3.5.0) Peter Purcell: Saved Session gone
Hello, I am using Session Manager on Chrome and had no issues until today all of my saved sessions are gone across all my devices. Windows, and Mac.
- (2019-07-31, v:3.5.0) A G: Session Manager list export
is there a way to back these up? or export them to a html file? when i right-click on the extension options is grey out for some reason.
- (2019-07-25, v:3.5.0) Eliot Brown: Transfer Session Manager tabs to another computer with Chrome????
Can you Transfer Session Manager tabs to another computer with Chrome and Windows 10????
- (2019-07-24, v:3.5.0) Jay Cardona: Not saving sessions
I can save a temp session, but nothing happens when i try to save them regularly.