Save and restore the state of windows and tabs. It also supports automatic saving.
* Save and restore windows and tabs * Manage sessions with name and tags * Auto save when window is closed * Auto save at regular intervals * Switch workspaces * Import and export sessions * Compatibility with Firefox extension * Cloud sync * Support Tab groups * Import Session Buddy Firefox version: https://addons.mozilla.org/ja/firefox/addon/tab-session-manager/ Edge version: https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/detail/jkjjclfiflhpjangefhgfjhgfbhajadk Version 6.12.0 * Implemented Tracking Session * You can set a session as a tracking session from the session menu. * When you open a tracking session, changes in the window are automatically reflected in the session. * This allows for efficient workspace switching! * Added option to track newly opened windows * You can choose if newly opened windows in the tracking session should be included in the tracking Version 6.11.0 * Supported importing Firefox session store backups files * Improved login prompt not to appear during automatic cloud sync * A red badge on the extension icon will notify you when manual login is required. * Improved the appearance of tags in autosaved and startup sessions * Shortened the tag name and changed the tag icon * Adjusted the color of the session list to improve visibility * Fixed an issue where importing Session Buddy files failed * Fixed an issue where upload of sessions with long names failed in cloud sync * Fixed an issue where "Open in current window" opens different order tabs when pinned tabs exists Version 6.10.0 * Added the ability to import and export settings * Supported the import of Session Buddy session files Version 6.9.0 * Added the ability to add the current tab to the session * Right-click on the window title or click on the Edit button to display the menu. * Visualized incognito windows on the toolbar popup * Improved the position of the notification on the toolbar popup * Fixed an issue where the incognito window could not be restored in Chrome * When loading a incognito window, lazy loading is disabled * Fixed an issue where the window title is not displayed in Chrome * Fixed an issue where ignoring URLs in "Replace with current window" was not working Version 6.8.0 * Added option to compress favicons when saving session * Compresses the favicon URL of the data URI scheme. * This will reduce the session size and speed up loading. * You can also compress the favicons of past sessions. * Added option to select the backup type #762 * You can select individual or full backup * Fixed an issue where session list loading was missing * Fixed an issue where session list filtering was reset * Fixed an issue where memory was not released after exporting sessions Version 6.7.0 * Renewed local backup option * Supports incremental backups. * Only sessions that have changed will be saved separately, saving storage. * Fixed an issue where the cloud sync login prompt appears on every reboot (Chrome/Edge) * If you are using multiple browsers, the issue will be resolved only in the first Chrome/Edge you logged in. * The second or later logged-in Chrome/Edge will still show the login prompt. * Firefox does not have this issue. * Improved the open and delete buttons in the session list * Fixed an issue of accidentally opening a session by repeatedly clicking the delete button. Version 6.6.0 * Supported for saving and restoring tab groups (in Chrome) * To save tab groups, you need to install an additional extension. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aghdiknflpelpkepifoplhodcnfildao/ *Supported for restoring window title (in Firefox) *Fixed an issue where sessions could not be registered to startup Version 6.5.0 * Added auto-sync option for cloud sync * Changed to show cloud sync account names on the settings page * Changed to wait 30 seconds when executing backup on startup * Implemented suggestions for tag input * Implemented double-click to open session * Fixed broken style of lazy loading page * Fixed an issue with lazy loading tabs closing on automatic updates Version 6.4.0 * Supported for dark mode * This is enabled when the OS is set to dark mode. * Fixed an issue where an error appears when disabling/re-enabling an extension * Fixed an issue where multiple pop-ups could not be opened Version 6.3.0 * Implemented undo/redo of the operation * If you've deleted an important session, you can undo it! * Supported for right-clicking on the session list / save button / open button * Right click to open the menu. * Supported for middle-clicking on the tab in the popup * Middle click to open the tab in the background Version 6.2.0 * Speed up session loading when opening the popup. * Enhanced search function * supported search by tab name * Replaced the always displayed search bar with a collapsible button * The search bar will open automatically when you type in the session list * Adjusted the popup style to be keyboard operated * Added extension reload button when IndexedDB cannot be loaded * Added copy URL button when the restored page is not accessible Version 6.1.0 * Added option to sync (or not sync) auto save sessions Version 6.0.0 * Added cloud sync function * You can save sessions to Google Drive and sync with other devices. * Added option to add device name when saving session
- (2023-11-07) bloodys spammers: AWESOME! THANKS DEV! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
- (2023-10-22) Edward Hsieh: 可以跨瀏覽器同步 Session 頁籤，也能追蹤 Session 頁籤的變更。 可以與 Tab Group/Tree Style Tabs 合併使用。 這個套件需要有些設置，才會用的比較順手
- (2023-09-19) SophiaDraco: hella annoying when your hand slips and you accidentally click the "open session" button and it opens stuff, and there isn't a dialog that says "are you sure you want to open these bajillion tabs?". when you close it all the tabs are titled "replaced" which is very annoying, but at least the original session is still saved. everything else is good though.
- (2023-09-06) Don't do it: Very useful. It is cross-browser compatible, allowing you to migrate settings and sessions to another. I can't imagine using my browsers without this anymore. 5/5.
- (2023-08-26) Ga Nert: Открыто около 3000 вкладок на одном компьютере. Почему-то расширение не синхронизирует их с другим компьютером. С другого, <1000 вкладок, синхронизирует. Вообще непонятно, с чем это свазано. Возможно, потому что вкладки открыты с отложенной загрузкой из расширения? Или с количеством вкладок? И хотелось бы сохранять вкладки не на какой-то там гугл-аккаунт непонятный, а в какое-нибудь облако: гугл диск, яндекс-диск, как в tampermonkey каком-нибудь.
- (2023-08-23) Prajayan Kathirgamanathan: Really good Session manager but sadly it hasnt been updated in a year and i presume maybe no longer supported. I find the extension keeps crashing after sometime on all my computers (6 of them including a MAC) for both Vivaldi and Opera, i then have to go into the extensions and reenable it. Sadly from when its crashed till its re-enabled, if my browser crashes there are no backups of sessions...
- (2023-08-22) William Rolison (Will): Thank you for this, works pretty well. Few things. Cloud sync is not working on edge. Weird have to install a 2nd extension for tab groups. Should fix that and make it on by default. Was hoping "Restore window's position" would know which monitor for each window but sadly opens all on monitor 1. Be nice if kept track of which monitor had what window(s). Suggest having https://messages.google.com/web/conversations* in the ignore list by default. Since for anyone that uses Messages for Web, it tries to restore it as a normal tab.
- (2023-08-22) Michael Bower: WARNING - This Extension takes over your URLS and TABS and redirects them to some encrypted URL. When you remove this Extension they will kill all tabs and of you do store them, you will have their Encrypted/Redirects which Google BLOCKS as bad URLS. Never use or believe extensions when they manipulate your environment and use Redirects!
- (2023-08-22) Zevs Silver: Уже второй раз за 2 месяца потерял все нужные вкладки, надеюсь за такое вам будет отдельный котел в аду, если планируете ничего не потерять, не качайте это расширение, оно в любой момент может сломаться и снова все потеряете, ненавижу вас разрабы! Пусть карма вас накажет!
- (2023-08-18) Ice: Request feature: Kiwi browser supports sync with cloud plz. Now it can't log in to Google.
- (2023-08-14) moi lois: works very well now Thank you so much for this extention
- (2023-08-11) A N: When I exported I assumed the file that came out as fine, apparently it's a "Folder Customization" when it's supposed to be a "JSON", so I just lost 600+ tabs with important information
- (2023-08-06) 吉村F: タブグループが保存されるというが保存されない だまされた気分だ
- (2023-07-28) garcia_t22: Amazing extension, I use It in all my browsers and It works like a charm, essential extension.
- (2023-07-14) Michał Orczyk: Great extension! It can restore group of tabs. Although, Tab groups lose their names and colors :(
- (2023-07-10) 給食袋忘れ太郎: レイアウトが見づらすぎだよ いちいち復元するときやオプション開く時にスクロールしなきゃいけないのめんどくさいわ アップデートも止まってるし改善する気ないゴミアドオンだわ
- (2023-07-08) Andrew Aspden: Seems to save each session properly but will forget the color and name of your previous groups which kind of sucks. Hoping to find a proper group friendly session saver extension soon.
- (2023-07-07) Damien Prentice: This is brilliant, but I think there is a bug--sometimes when I restore windows using tab lazy loading, some tabs (sometimes even most of them) will load anyway even though they're not supposed to.
- (2023-07-01) ٌّ ٌّ: Garbage. Doesn't work and sends out a million pop ups when you open the browser
- (2023-06-30) Henry Goodelman: Bravo. 4 other tab and session tracker protection chrome extensions didn't have the info saved. Tab Session Restore helped save the day.
- (2023-06-26) Barton Tremaine: Great plugin, I've been using it for a long time, thanks for everything the developers have done, I love you guys! However, I found that once the tab pages start to be more, for example, I am now 2492 tabs, it will crash every few minutes and have to be opened manually, and then crash again after a few minutes after opening, resulting in many times not being able to save the tab pages automatically, I hope to fix it, my device is mac os 12.5.1, Chrome version has been automatically upgraded to the latest version. Tab Session Manager version is 6.12.1
- (2023-06-24) Fawaz Akhtar: Perhaps the biggest shortcoming of this add-on is that there is no ability to pin the backups in your list. Now what happens is that they get replaced by other more recent backups once the limit for maximum number of backups is reached.
- (2023-06-20) Kin: I rely on open tabs and open windows to organize my work, this extension makes transferring my work to another system a breeze!
- (2023-06-07) Leopard Tail: A good start, but it needs work. The extensions kind of does what it says on the tin. It stores the current page in every tab in every open window. A couple of things let it down for me. The first is tab groups. While it doors restore tabs into them - they have random colour and no name. If you have a few open, this becomes a serious pain. Thew second is that it stores the current tab with no history. With sites that have that nasty habit of redirecting tio a login page, that can become a serious nuisance.
- (2023-06-01) Benjamin Philipp: Absolutely excellent! So many features, so well implemented. I home the quality and ease of use will survive the switch to Mv3 🤞
- (2023-05-11) Владислав: ужас, а не расширение.
- (2023-04-16) 阿緯: 也能夠記憶設定的群組! 優秀套件!
- (2023-04-14) Javier Pérez Ruiz: Best of the best! thank you
- (2023-04-02) Gat Play: Одно из лучших.
- (2023-03-28) Quality Content: Everything works except the Google cloud sync login
- (2023-03-23) Luca Gentile (Cyclorbit): It does what it promises: it saves automatically your sessions. You can also setup how many sessions and the interval
- (2023-03-16) Yuki Kart: I trusted this can handle my sessions and now i lost all my sessions, bye
- (2023-03-15) Kristol: Syncing works perfectly on PC, but not works on android browser (which supports extension)
- (2023-03-14) Robert Morelli: As near as I can tell, this extension has a serious bug. If you try to delete a session by clicking the trash can icon, it seems to delete, not the session you clicked, but the oldest session. This is a serious enough bug that I think it's extremely irresponsible that this extension remains in the extension store, and the presence of extensions with these kinds of problems wastes the time of users and dilutes the extension ecosystem with garbage code. I strongly believe this should be removed from the extension store permanently. While the above problem disqualifies this extension, I'll toss out another good reason no one should use it. There is confusing terminology, with the terms "open" and "restore" confused. If you choose to "open" a session, then, without even bothering to ask for a confirmation, this extension loads all of the tabs in the session, which could mean hundreds or even thousands of tabs. How is the user expected to know this would happen, with the sloppy use of terminology and the lack of a confirmation? Again, I think this extension should not be used by anyone and should be permanently removed from the extension store.
- (2023-03-01) Nikolaus Ringe: Just wondering why the autostart feature isn't working for me?
- (2023-02-26) gonzalo fernandez: this is the best extention i used ever for sessions, free, save sessions to google drive, works perfectly, thanks for this great job
- (2023-02-20) Pavel: Ссылки на сайты шифруются - невозможно восстановить сессии если что-то пойдёт не так.
- (2023-02-16) Pavel Zubkov: Было 700 вкладок. Выключил плагин, перезапустил, включил. Нет 700 вкладок, нет истории из 10 бэкапов, нет в ручную сохранённых сессий. Чудовищное программирование.
- (2023-02-01) I really wanted to like this session manager, but the tracking feature unfortunately needs some help. It will constantly overwrite sessions due to the fact that you can track multiple sessions at the same. I'm not sure why you would want to do this, but since it seems it was built this way intentionally, I think the problem will persist. Otherwise, it was decent app that does what it says it'll do.
- (2023-01-23) Attila B: lovely
- (2023-01-15) Babak Amini: Great extension I'll give it five if you add these additional features: 1- Save & close all tabs 2- Save/Save & close selected tabs 3- Add selected tabs to an existing session
- (2022-11-12) e c: 很好
- (2022-10-11) กวินวรงค์ บุญช่วย: Its crash, and all gone
- (2022-10-08) パーカートーマス: Tab Session Managerに保存されている 上限保存数 この方法で保存できるセッションの上限 ウィンドウを閉じたときにセッションを保存する 閉じられた一つのウィンドウのみを含むセッションを保存します。 を上限以上保存して過去の保存してたタブが消えてんですけど どどうやったら復活できますか？ 教えてください Stored in Tab Session Manager Maximum number of sessions saved Upper limit of sessions that can be saved using this method Save session when window is closed. Saves a session containing only one closed window. I've saved more than the maximum number of tabs and the tabs I've saved in the past have disappeared. How can I get them back? Please tell me.
- (2022-09-30) t4: Chromeを2ウィンドウ表示していて、片方を閉じてしまうと開いていたタブの状態を失ってしまいます。それを復帰できるので大変重宝しています。Edgeでもお世話になっています。
- (2022-09-28) Hongyuan Cao: 垃圾插件，我卸载你，你就把我所有的标签页都关闭，真的狗
- (2022-09-23) maus: relied on it for at least a year when I really needed it, the entire database vaporized, just gone, a year of records. I've lost over 1500 tabs thanks to this worthless thing. don't use it
- (2022-09-23) Peter Bailey: When restoring a session with tab groups, all the group names are missing.
- (2022-09-19) harktu: will loose all tabs if remove the extension
- (2022-09-05) Di S: уйня, само удалило сохранённую вручную сессию. Я подозреваю что оно удалило её так как сохраняет 10 любых сессий подряд неважно от настроек и все остальные тупо удаляет, то есть вручную вы сохранили, или автоматически при выходе неважно. Полезно только если случайно закрыли окно и понадобилось открыть через короткое время, то есть как более удобная история, как хранение сессий абсолютно бесполезен.
- (2023-11-10, v:6.12.2) Денис: Save Tab Groups
Hello! When restoring a session, tabs and their location are not restored. In the settings, the use of "Save Tab Groups" is enabled and this extension itself is installed and enabled. My windows version - 10 Pro x64
- (2023-08-29, v:6.12.1) A N: InPrivate in Edge
I enabled InPrivate (equivalent of Incognito in Chrome) for the extension, however it is not saving InPrivate windows.
- (2023-07-25, v:6.12.1) Dwayne Bilka: Tab Session Manager Not working in Google Chrome
I upgraded an old laptop from Win7 to Win10. I am using Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Tab session manager was installed. Tab session manager worked great on Windows 7. Tab session manager on Win10 it has been a nightmare. I cannot find out how or where to activate it, or how to open previous sessions.
- (2023-07-19, v:6.12.1) Douglas Ludwig: I'm burried in autosaves.
I only want to save table grouping that I want to save. Is this possible? The autosaves just pile up and make very difficult to find my selected saves. Please advise.
- (2023-07-04, v:6.12.1) パーカートーマス: I need your help ASAP!
I need your help ASAP! When I use tab seassion mangaer IndexedDB is not available in your browser. I was able to use it until yesterday, but now I'm having trouble with my saved tabs disappearing. What should I do? Please help me.
- (2023-07-04, v:6.12.1) パーカートーマス: 問い合わせ
至急お願いします tab seassion mangaer使ってると お使いのブラウザではIndexedDBは利用できません表示されます 昨日まで使えたのに過去に保存したタブが消えて困っています どうすればいいですか？ 教えてください
- (2023-07-01, v:6.12.1) Za Zy: Tab names not saved in Chrome
In Google Chrome group names are not saved. The group itself is saved, the color too, but not the name. When I restore the session all groups have an empty name
- (2023-05-09, v:6.12.1) Joe Chasko: Tree Style??
How do we create tree style tabs? Do we need another extension?
- (2023-05-04, v:6.12.1) Fawaz Akhtar: Ability to pin the entries in the list
An ability to pin the entries in the list would be very handy to ensure that the windows that I want to keep don't get replaced/deleted
- (2023-04-12, v:6.12.1) Scott Otterson: Please save and restore Tab Group Names, Tab order in Groups
Hi, I very much like Tab Session manager, and I also like Tab Groups in Brave. The problem with that combination is that Tab Session Manager doesn't save Brave Tab Group names. It successfully saves the groups themselves, but the names are lost -- a problem right now, because I've got a dozen tab groups on my screen, and they all have meaningless names instead of the specific ones I built up over the last couple weeks. Update: I just discovered that there's a Tab Session Groups extension to this extension, after installing it, I see that tab group names are still lost. One other suggestion: the order of tabs within tab groups is also lost. I've been sorting tabs within a tab group in priority-of-action order, so it's unfortunate to lose that info every time I reboot or update the browser.
- (2023-03-16, v:6.12.1) Joe Chasko: Nasty spawning window glitch (fixed)
My 242 tabs in 3 windows turned into 1017 tabs on 21 windows! (Many of them single tab windows.) Re-installing didn't help. Rebooting just caused another avalanche of windows. I thought I had a virus, but I turned off Tab Session Manager, closed all the tabs, restarted, turned it on, and launched a saved session. that fixed it. Win 10, Chrome Version 111.0.5563.65 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2023-03-05, v:6.12.1) Marvin: Virtual Desktop Window Positions
Hi, great extension thank you!! Is it possible to also save the windows virtual monitor? That would be a total game changer for me. Thank you!
- (2023-02-27, v:6.12.1) Joe Schulte: Tab icons
I have an issue where all the tab icons show your app diskette icon instead of the web site's icon until I hover over the tab or click on it.
- (2023-02-15, v:6.12.1) Ron Karr: how do i restore the bookmarks on another computer
i imported the json file to my computer and when i got a new one i imported the file but nothing shows up
- (2023-02-06, v:6.12.1) Zevs Silver: нет помощи
Бесполезно тут писать, им плевать!
- (2023-02-06, v:6.12.1) Zevs Silver: Пропали сессии сохраненные
Добрый день, аварийно закрылся гугл и само расширение как будто удалилось, сохраеннных сессий нет показывает, где я могу найти все сессии что я сохранял? спасибо!
- (2023-01-17, v:6.12.1) 光を見る: Версия на Edge
То ли после обновление Винды, то ли само по себе выбило браузер Edge и удалило от туда все сохранения под ноль. Где-то может лежит файл с линками, или всё, с концами?
- (2023-01-15, v:6.12.1) Alejandro Castro Mouzo: Shortcuts
What is the shortcut to add a tab to the current group?
- (2022-02-16, v:6.11.1) MM MM: Tab Order
Is there anyway we can control the order in which the tabs are restored? It's a pain to have to re-order tab groups every time I re-open them. Thanks in advance.
- (2022-02-02, v:6.11.1) Karol Pastuszek: Session Tab behavior.
Select the "open session tab manager in tab" options. Open the session tab manager by clicking the icon, open a few other pages. Select a previously saved session, now use the "add current window" from the 3-dot menu. Adding current window adds Tab Session Manager window along with the newly opened "test" pages.
- (2022-01-16, v:6.11.1) Dax Liniere: Tab groups should be displayed in tabs tree
Hello, thank you for this extension. I just noticed that tab groups are not indicated in the tab tree. Would you be able to add support for this, please? Let me know if you need a beta tester. Cheers, Dax.
- (2022-01-16, v:6.11.1) Dax Liniere: Tab groups restored, but not correctly.
Oh, I just discovered that, although tab groups are restored, there is only one tab in each, with the remainder sitting to the left of the tab.
- (2022-01-11, v:6.11.1) Andre Barbosa: Cloud Sync not working!
Keeps saying "requires sign in for cloud sync" even though is already sign in. Tried to sign off and sign back in but stills the same issue.
- (2022-01-03, v:6.11.1) Roberto A: Deleted folder with strange name
Hi, have a healthy new year. 1. I installed TSM extension in Chrome 2. after a few days I clened my computer and GDrive. 3. Only after I realized that TSM created a folder with a very strange name I'd like to full-clean the installation of TSM and install it again from zero. Please, where do I find a tutorial for doing this? Thank you a lot, Roberto
Hello Greeting sir, Im concerned about the following: "TSM uses Google APIs in accordance with Google API policies." "You can import the list of URLs as a session using “Import URL list” function. In that case, Google’s API is used to get the favicon of the imported URL." Does Tab session manager give <<our personal data to google>> since its using google Apis? Please reply if you have time Thanks...
- (2021-12-17, v:6.11.1) Tschens: save window-name
i use it for a log time to manage my 100+ open tabs. perfect in chrome and edge! is it possible to save (and restore) the name of the window?
- (2021-12-15, v:6.11.1) 平野光洋: ショートカットの変更
- (2021-11-30, v:6.11.1) anpran android: Kiwi Browser
Would it be possible for this nice extension to support Kiwi Browser for Android? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiwibrowser.browser
- (2021-10-22, v:6.11.1) Ace M: Cloud Sync
Hi, i want to access the sessions from my laptop on my desktop, i am using cloud sync with gmail on both devices but im not sure how to access the other devices sessions Could you help?
- (2021-10-07, v:6.10.1) Barbara B Hawkins: Auto Save in Firefox and Chrome
Your extension has worked perfectly for *years*. Now all of a sudden it creates a new instance/Window EVERY TIME I CHANGE THE PAGE. This results in draining my memory to the point that after spending an hour or two on the computer I am told that I do not have enough memory to run any programs, and I am required to reboot three or four times a day. This is just too disruptive of the work I do, and from what I see in the Forums about this starting to happen everywhere it is affecting a large number of people, but there has been no response to it from either Google or the Developer
- (2021-09-29, v:6.10.1) Majid Naji: Sync issue
In Chrome it constantly pops up a Google login window asking for login info to be able to sync to cloud, but in Firefox it works fine. Would you please fix this? it is really annoying!
- (2021-08-30, v:6.10.0) Vyacheslav Malchik: Asking Google account sign in after browser open.
Firstly thanks for you work! It's perfect addon. I enabled Google account sync on Ubuntu and it's always aske mr got sign in after browser run. In the same time it works as expected on Win10.
- (2021-08-21, v:6.10.0) Alexis Lampros: Custom name option
Dear developer, I am using your extension quite a while now with great satisfaction, but the more I use it the more desperate I become in regards to the tabs name. It becomes quite a mess when you acquire multiple tabs in different saved windows and it is very difficult to locate the tab you are searching for without a custom name (especially when they come from the same website and all have the same name!). I hope you add this option, and can't find something quite like your app, but this has become a must-have if I am to keep it... Thank you for your great work :-) Best regards Alex
- (2021-08-14, v:6.9.0) Mark Wood: Brave Browser - Asking where to save every time it auto saves??
Can I make it in the Brave browser that it doesn't ask me every time where to save the backup file when it auto saves?? Cheers!
- (2021-08-01, v:6.8.3) Robin Tan: Show number of open windows on icon
Hi, can you show number of open windows in the icon, like Tab Counter.
- (2021-07-22, v:6.8.3) shelby pereira: using tags, searching by tags
It is unclear to me how to use the tags. I can add a tag, but how can I search or sort by tag? else what is the purpose of the tags?
- (2021-06-10, v:6.8.3) K Dakota: Is Vivaldi 4.0 supported?
Prior to upgrading to v4, extension seemed to work fine but now sessions are no longer saved and manual save button no longer functions.
- (2021-06-01, v:6.8.2) Jens Straten: Microsoft Edge Restore Problem - Tabs don't load
I am running Tab Session Manager on Microsoft Edge and it has been working fine for months, but all the sudden I am having a weird issue when Opening a stored session. Basically, when I now click "Open" to restore a previously saved session, it is loading the active tab just fine, but all other tabs don't fully load and show the title of the tab plus its URL and a copy button in the main window. The URL itself shows as "extension://jkjjclfiflhpjangefhgfjhgfbhajadk/replaced/index.html?state=redirect&title=" (partial URL). Any idea of what's going on here? Thank you!
- (2021-05-26, v:6.8.1) João Carlos Mendes Luís: Asking for permission when saving
Every file saved asks for my permission. Indeed, not exactly permission, but confirmation of destination directory, because I configured the browser to do this with downloads, and "Save Backups" is a download. Is it possible to avoid this popup? Maybe saving files in the cloud, like the config?
- (2021-05-24, v:6.8.1) Migotes: Add only one tab to an existing session?
Is it possible to add only one tab to an existing session - and not always the whole window?
- (2021-05-20, v:6.8.1) Migotes: Add only one tab to a session?
Is it possible to add only one tab to a session - and not always the whole window?
- (2021-05-18, v:6.8.1) David Galbraith: Where exactly does this extension store tab sessions?
I was having major problems with Chrome (messed up YouTube royally, for instance) so did clean uninstall after backing up the default profile. I keep trying to copy over stuff from the backup but nothing is bringing back your sessions. Hope you can help. Thanks. Works great BTW don't care what anyone says.
- (2021-05-17, v:6.8.1) A P: Does this extension isolate cookies and data sharing between sessions?
As the title says already, I am interested if this extension is isolating different sessions from communicating to each other (eg. cookies). Thank you.
- (2021-05-09, v:6.8.0) Amit Tovim: Adding group tab information to each tab or window
Please consider in the session details, adding to each line item (tab or window) its group related data ( if it has one) such as: Tab group name, color, for window item - all groups names and color within it. regards amit T
- (2021-05-06, v:6.7.0) Maks Develov: The 'Open in current window' function does not work correctly
Hi! Thanks for the awesome app! The 'Open in current window' function does not work correctly, closes the entire session and opens a new one with the data from the save
- (2021-05-03, v:6.7.0) Matthew Shea: BACKUP FILE INSANITY
This thing has gone insane with saving MANY backup files every time the browser starts. It was fine until recently, then every computer I use it started doing it. In one case it wanted to save at least 30 (THIRTY) backup files! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! Put it back to the old way.
- (2021-05-01, v:6.7.0) Stephen Basly: Closed Chrome, Rebooted Computer, reloaded chrome...All saved sessions and tabs were gone from tabs manager
Closed Chrome, Rebooted Computer, reloaded chrome... went to recall last session and all the saved sessions/tabs, but they were all gone.... is there any way to find the files or redirect the browser to open/reload them. I can be contacted at [email protected] Thank You.
- (2021-04-21, v:6.6.0) Hez Grace: Save backup option
Hi, I am using Brave browser. I enabled Save backup: When browser starts up, create a backup file of sessions and save it in the download folder. It was working fine saving as a json file. But beginning from Feb 22, 2021, they were saved as some gibberish, not json file. I could not import these in. They have file names, for example: "09161aaf-8132-404b-8c12-b8531d8526e0", "f423cb9a-e534-4309-b3fd-b070c56875fd", etc, with no extension. Second is, I enabled and authorised Cloud Sync to Google Drive. But I cannot find any files in Google Drive, where are they? Thanks.
- (2021-04-15, v:6.5.0) Dimtr: Editing
Can you add adding the current tab to session? And moving tabs in and between windows.
- (2021-04-14, v:6.5.0) John Albone: sighn in with tab session manager
have you found a solution for having to sign in every time the browser opens?