Nestor. Highlight Summarizer
tl;dr: get the essence of the article while reading only 20% of the text! The Nestor. Highlighter extension simplifies your life by making the important content easily accessible. The extension automatically highlights important sentences in online articles either by default (for pre-configured sites) or at the push of a button. You control whether you want to read the whole article or just quickly get the gist. Features: - Highlight main sentences in online articles - Easily share highlighted sentences with your network - Choose which sites will automatically have a highlighted summary Usage: - Set which sites the extension should highlight automatically in the Supported Sites section of the extension - Right click and choose Highlight Page to highlight the important sentences on any page not done automatically Nestor. Get to the point.
- (2017-11-29) jungwoo: Does not help at all. Every time it says "NO HIGHLIGHT sorry"
- (2016-10-21) Mohammed Lokhandwala: Doesn't work most of the times. Says sorry no highlight. Also doesn't work on all websites. There are better summarizing tools online where one can copy paste text and have a summary.
- (2015-07-23) Foyerstein Itay: in a 1 second i get the article idea. saves me a lot of time
- (2015-06-06) Yossi Lavi: I don't need anymore to scan or flutter the page for the important stuff, I get it highlighted!!! works graet
- (2015-03-29) Adi Stern: Wonderful app. Saves time and highlights the important stuff!
- (2015-03-11) Meirav Vardi: Great extension. Save me so much time!
- (2015-03-09) Naor Sagy: Best app ever! Saves loads of time.
- (2015-03-09) Nir Sandbank: Thanks Nestor, very useful tool!
- (2015-03-09) Rob Sobers: Very helpful. I do a lot of skimming and this app really helps me focus on the best parts of an article and skip the noise.
- (2015-03-08) itay solo: Exactly What you Need!
- (2015-03-07) Linor Havia: Very helpful, especially when looking for an answer to a specific question, and skimming multiple articles for the answer.
- (2015-03-06) ALON Gorbonos: Great idea and technology - really saves time. Highly recommended!
- (2014-11-20) Eyal Goldberg: Amazing.
- (2020-05-19, v:2.7.6) Thomas Culia: Gaining access to the API
I tried contacting your team through the nestorlabs.com website to see if I could take a look at your API, but I'm not sure if it sent. Every time I tried clicking the, "Send" button, the web page didn't react... Do I require anything specific to get access to your API? I'd love to see what techniques you guys have been employing for this method
- (2019-11-13, v:2.7.6) Mark Jaworowski: Questions for a Market Survey
Does your auto summarizer have a mobile application and is your company foreign owned? My email is [email protected]
- (2016-10-13, v:2.7.6) Nishant Lodha: Not working
The extension is not working on my system. I really find this app useful, so pls help soon. Thanks!
- (2015-12-15, v:2.7.6) Sam Tevis: Saving?
I have used highlighter in the past, and do not want one in which it saves to some cloud somewhere that will slow down my Chromebook and which I will have to manage. Does this save automatically?
- (2015-12-03, v:2.7.6) Connie Maltby: Not Hightlighting
I have tried right clicking and selecting highlight page and have turned on automatic highlighting through settings, but the app continues to not highlight.