Powerful, free to use, digital highlighter for web pages and PDF files.
- (2020-01-12) Beverley: What was the point of even installing this extension? It managed to successfully highlight and save one sentence. Yes, that's right, one! After that nothing saved at all and I wasted time trying many, many times. At which point I realised I would never be able to trust that it had saved anything which would mean hours of wasted time constantly checking whether anything was saved or not. There must be an alternative to this which works and I'm off to find it now. Please, I urge you not to waste your time.
- (2019-12-31) 李福榀: 插件很好，但可惜没有批量导出的功能！
- (2019-12-23) 李永: 圣诞节怎么广告这么多啊，登陆是在一个标签页，在另外一个标签页时就还让登陆，点登录就弹窗，用不了。
- (2019-12-15) K R: Used to use this extension almost daily, but it's lost all purpose for me now that comments are limited to only 3 per page. It's a disappointing choice, especially frustrating for people who rely on this app for annotating. I won't be purchasing premium when plenty other extensions allow unlimited comments at no cost.
- (2019-12-04) OfficialMan: One trouble! Highlighted (1), I wanted to change the color, changed(2), updated page, the color dropped to the one that was (1). Decide please!
- (2019-11-28) Pavel Shermayster: A lot of bugs! DON'T buy the premium! They don't have a refund policy, and won't refund you if the app is not working for you properly.
- (2019-11-24) Jack Tony: 真的有这种插件，牛逼
- (2019-11-08) P N: I will update this review when the support will fix my problem. Contacted them.
- (2019-10-24) sheng yue Ni: every people should use it !
- (2019-10-22) daniil Miller: Хорошее расширение, выделяет текст разными цветами, также можно добавить цитату. Для изучающих языки и не только самое то.
- (2019-10-07) Kristijan Mihajlovski: A perfect tool, was just experiencing some interference where it gets stuck on some web pages (takes a rather long time to react and sometimes temporarily renders the page unresponsive), I'm wondering if that's just me. Another thing that bothers me greatly is that highlights are not stored by chronological order, it seems rather random to me and that defeats the purpose of having a summarized version of the article you read at disposal. Edit (07/10/2019): I just realized I spent a whole weekend highlighting stuff and it didn't save them... I'm getting disappointed, too bad. Such a great idea but humongous flaws in implementation.
- (2019-09-25) Alan Park: A great app that improved my productivity with articles online. Has multiple points to improve but is still a great help and am looking forward to the app being perfected.
- (2019-09-25) Knowledge Transfer: Knowledge Transfer LLC spends a lot of time searching and curating content and the Liner app brought order to chaos, especially on the road on a mobile phone when a notepad or highlighter solution is hard enough to find much more in large documentation files like PDF and long form posts online. Now, the mobile app has slightly different menu navi from the desktop version and if the developer would add "?" marks in strategic places where we the users can click, then adoption would be faster and we could continue on our journey faster. Rating the app a 5Star because despite the setbacks on the settings and cross mobile to desktop navigation, it is rare to find an app that fills the need in this space. NOTE: On very large web pages, always use a stylus or fat fingers will accidentally trigger the highlighting of the entire page and its a nightmare to see when you've put so much work into meticulously highlighting areas. Other than that ---- rock on!
- (2019-09-13) minsu kim: 크롬에서 PDF를 열면 아무런 기능도 안됩니다. 허위 광고 하시는건지? 크롬 liner 익스텐션 깔고,pdf 드랙 혹은 열기로 열면 아무 반응도 없습니다.
- (2019-09-03) Xiaopeng Ke: 普通网页的标注没有问题，但是PDF的标注仍然不能实现
- (2019-08-26) Ches O: It was excellent for a while. Then I paid for a subscription. It is now gradually falling apart. Cant connect to instapaper, or evernote or highlight PDFs. Support almost non-existent. Its a shame because it looked so promising a while back.
- (2019-08-13) 黑夜的那颗心: 部分标注莫名其妙就没了，邮箱认证也有bug
- (2019-08-10) 류성원: 안녕하세요! 너무 좋은 서비스 잘 사용하고 있습니다. 다만 PDF 업로드는 어떤 기기에서도 아직 안되는 것이 아쉽네요ㅠㅠ 조금만 개선되면 바로 유료 구독 하고 싶습니다.
- (2019-07-31) 서이레(jenny): Finally!! An app that I actually use daily. Loving it.
- (2019-07-25) よし: 素晴らしい！！
- (2019-07-14) Munish Goyal: While installing, I see that that the extension requires below permission: "See and download all the email addresses you have associated with your Google Account" What does download mean here?
- (2019-07-13) Ayça Memiş: İnanılmaz. Bayıldım. Şahane. Ama tek sorun pdf üzerinde altı çizilenleri göstermiyor. Yalnızca yerimi gibi bağlantıyı kaydediyor ama yazılar alıntılar yok.
- (2019-05-17) Jack Lovell: It's well designed and would be great but unfortunately it's full of bugs. Have submitted two issues to support and received no response. I don't think they support it any more. Looking for an alternative.
- (2019-05-06) siyao dai: so good! when i use this ,i can read api effectively
- (2019-04-18) Aanal shah: Not working .
- (2020-01-02, v:5.17.0) Spyros Chartalos: Turn off Liner
Hello, How can we turn off Liner? The shortcuts from here https://medium.com/highlight/faq-how-to-highlight-1a3ae12dfd96 dont work
- (2019-12-27, v:5.14.0) Randy Daems: No way to install
I'm on the Chrome web store. I searched for and found Liner Extension and App, but there is nothing on the page that allows you to install/add it. Going in circles. I have the latest version of Google Chrome.
- (2019-11-14, v:5.11.0) Yin Cheung: Login with Google account
Recently I cannot login Liner with my Google account, it appears that Google paused Login via Google account for Liner. It shows something like This app is not yet verified by Google.
- (2019-10-23, v:5.8.0) Pango: 无网页记忆的功能
- (2019-09-04, v:5.6.0) Sunny Minihane: highlights deleted
Hi, it seems that all of my highlights have been deleted. I was wondering if there was a way to recover them, or at least ensure that this will not happen again if I decide to continue using the app in the future?
- (2019-07-17, v:5.2.0) TTT Service: Cannot login after re-installation
Hello, I recently re-installed Windows. Before that, I had used Liner for half a year, and I really liked it. But after re-installing Windows, Chrome, and Liner extension, I cannot login. When I click the button to login, Chrome moves to https://getliner.com/login, but the page is blank (the page name on the Chrome tab is "Log in | LINER"). So I cannot use this extension on PC, though I can see and edit the data on other devices logged in half a year ago. Maybe it is the problem only for new login users. Please restore it!
- (2019-06-18, v:5.0.2) Catalin Jecu: It interfere with scribd highlight tool.
So I have to set site access as that can't using both tools: Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit: (single-select setting from chrome) On click AND NOT On all sites so it makes me to add an extra step I prefere add scribd as an exception... but sometimes I think I would use liner highliter, even scribd has their own tool. Could you solve this. Can I expect this? BTW Great tool otherwise!!
- (2019-06-12, v:5.0.2) Cherian S: Keeps crashing on Chromium Edge
Works fine in Chrome but keeps crashing on Chromium Edge. Message that shows up is "this extension may have been corrupted"
- (2019-06-05, v:5.0.2) Adam Bo: crashes on Chrome 74.0.3729.169
Hi, The extension tries to window.handlerProc.processEvent != undefined but this causes a crash, because window.handlerProc is undefined itself which causes bugs on some websites
- (2019-05-16, v:5.0.2) kohei aida: Is Liner now dead?
The extension no longer work, and when I go to the login page nothing appears.
- (2019-04-27, v:5.0.2) Sue Kincheloe: Can't get the Premium Features I purchased!
I used your free Liner program for a long time. Then I purchased the premium features but can't figure out how to get those features. The Free version is still available and keeps wanting me to purchase the premium version. How do I do this?
- (2019-04-11, v:5.0.1) Dylan Allison: Won't work
I have downloaded the app and tried to highlight a page that should work, but nothing shows up to give me the option to highlight anything