Highlighter tool to annotate websites and PDF, import Kindle highlights and more.
- (2021-08-31) Erik Hakobyan: Bought yearly subscription, I love it!
- (2021-08-25) castiel ortiz: es muy buena te deja ver todo lo que resaltes
- (2021-08-24) laura mena: Se puede resaltar el texto y de la misma forma borrarlo fácilmente. Muy útil, excelente. Es lo que estaba buscando.
- (2021-08-17) Ege Günalp: Para vermezsen çok kısıtlı şey yapılabiliyor ders / iş / okul için kullanacaksanız asla ama asla önermem
- (2021-08-14) Alisson Castillo: Muy buena aplicación, me gusta mucho, tenía un problema con los demás y no funcionaban... pero lo malo es que para tomar notas necesito pagar pero es muy poco dinero pagar al mes, pero aún así es muy eficiente!! ♥♥
- (2021-07-29) Mariah Ashanti Martin: Snippet is a good extension for students. It helped me a lot with taking and organizing notes.
- (2021-07-26) Linda Reevess: This is the highlighter exactly I want!
- (2021-07-09) Shiku Njoroge: Snippet has been so useful. From books to read to quotes to song lyrics, this extension is the best. Has a great deal of functionality and cool features accessible on the free plan.
- (2021-07-08) sanem kurt: ❤️✅
- (2021-06-08) Etienne Mahler: I absolutely love this app! You can highlight, annotate, and screenshot almost everything on the web and in pdf. The storage options for the premium version are very generous and the app works fast and smooth. I've had no problems whatsoever. I'm a researcher and journalist and will profit from the export function a lot, since I can transfer my annotations and notes directly into a word file while keeping at least the link there as a citation. Great job! Please keep this app alive! The only point I'm currently not so happy about (but I can understand that it takes time) is that there is no Android version at the moment. While I will use the app mostly on PC anyway, it would be more than just convenient to also access (and more importantly upload) certain PDFs and article highlights on the go. Please make this happen and make a long-term replacement of Diigo and similar services out of it.
- (2021-06-06) Najla N. A: just wish it's free.. but it's better than any extension that i am used before.. i can say it is the best extension for highlighting text so far that i know:D
- (2021-06-04) Crystal Rocha Torres CA-Los Angeles: Unable to "snip" and the sidebar gets stuck covering the whole right side of my screen. You are supposed to only be able to "snip" things in the Chrome web browser, it's not a replacement or more functional "Print Screen" alternative like I thought it was.
- (2021-06-01) SARAY 6-3: ES MUY BUENA
- (2021-05-16) samuel salinas: muy buena!
- (2021-05-10) Togtokh M.: THIS IS REALLY GOOD TO HIGHLIGHT ANYTHING YOU WANT ON WED & SOMETHING LOADEDED PDF ON WEB!
- (2021-02-22) Rachel Nudelmann: J'adore
- (2021-02-17) Tamsyn: this is an amazing tool, it actually works! (unlike some other ones i've used) it easily highlights your text, and if you click on the add on it will show you all of your highlights. i'm pretty sure if you pay for it you can make notes and put your lights into folders. but you can easily work without it! :D i totally recommend this to anyone who wants to highlight their PDF or web page
- (2021-02-07) Bank Oliveira: Versão 5.0.5 (Testei versão Free) em 07 de fevereiro de 2021: 🔴 Erro grave na busca, retorna resultados que contenham qualquer palavra e não todas as palavras do campo de busca; 🔴 Sem opção pra testar exportação, não há como saber de links das páginas são exportados; 🔴 Parece não haver opção pra trocar as cores, mesmo na versão paga; 🔴 Importa imagens mesmo quando não queremos; 🔵 Filtros inteligentes, bem específicos por cor, pdf e outros tipos; 🔵 Modo de visualização em grade (grid) exibe miniaturas da imagens das páginas; 💬 Seria muito prático ter busca na barra lateral, sem sair da página web.
- (2021-01-31) JOCELYN RODRIGUEZ MELGAREJO: Me ha funcionado muy bien hasta ahora :D
- (2021-01-31) Jim Porter: Wow!!! I was just looking for a good web highlighter. I've used many over the years but was never thrilled with any. I am THRILLED with Snippet. First, very efficient to use--highlight text (or hover an image) and a simple, clean color picker appears. But then the real magic happens. You can tag and folder (in the paid version--worth every penny). It automatically sorts by article if you choose. I imported all my Kindle notes with one click and it automatically sorts by book or author. Text searching is instantaneous and tag searching is simple (and it's all about search, right?). Snippet is intuitive, powerful, and aesthetically pleasing (IMHO). Love love love it!
- (2021-01-11) Valentina Staicu: I LOVE Snippet! It's the app I've been wanting for a long time; somewhere where I can curate all of my Kindle highlights and notes in one place. Snippet is perfect. My only wish is that for Snippet to be on iPhone and Android.
- (2021-01-04) Nandakrishna Dinesh: amazing just amazin nothing else to say ;) byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- (2020-12-15) Imaduddin M. Kamal: Really really love it. Had tried several highlighter extension in Chrome. By far, even the free version of Snippet offers many functionalities that can't be found in other extensions. Kudos to the dev team!
- (2020-12-09) Stuart Gibbons: This is a really nicely designed app+extension. I've tried a lot of clipping apps and have been a diigo subscriber for a couple of years, but Snippet was the only one I found that puts the highlighted text front and centre rather than the article, and has a nice simple interface which works with you and doesn't become onerous to quickly save things in the right place. So whilst other apps are based around saving and summarising whole articles for research purposes, Snippet is far more useful for remembering key bits of information from those articles and relating them through tags or folders. Importing Kindle highlights is also something that works really well and sets Snippet apart. The recent update to its Zapier integration to allow creation of snippets from other apps really opens up new possibilities. I'm looking forward to seeing where Snippet goes next as there's lots of scope for this becoming a killer app.
- (2020-11-29) Lucas: The only negative I've found so far is that it doesn't allow you to share a link to the original text with the highlights on.
- (2020-11-27) Cristina Prund: I really like this app! It helps me a lot and it is very easy to save your highlights and notes and also organize them in folders or by tags. I also had a question about the app, I sent them an email and the answer came back in a few hours ( very fast). They helped me with my question and solved my problem in 1 or 2 days. I really recommend the app and the team is very kind and willing to help.
- (2020-11-12) Martin Angelucci: Excelente aplicación para registrar segmentos escritos sin costo.
- (2020-11-10) Rick Powell: Snippet is my favorite highlighter/clipper for Chrome right now. It's not as good as my all-time favorites (Highly, Clipicious/JustClip) but they are now defunct. It would be nice if Snippet integrated with other innovative services, such as Readwise or IO Reader (or Feedly) but right now it's rock-solid and perfectly priced. I just hope it sticks around. It really is a drag to build up a collection of snippets and research notes only to have the app get sold to Twitter or something.
- (2020-10-20) Hez Kai: absolutely wonderful tool
- (2020-10-15) Rissa Johnson: This has made my writing for college so much easier. instead of copying down my quotes for my sources onto a note card or copy and paste into a word document i just highlight and it is all in one spot and i can easily click a link from the snippet dashboard to get back to that quote to find better context! My workflow is so much more optimized and I can finish everything i need so much quicker now. I honestly wish i found this 4 years ago
- (2020-10-06) Samuel Cheng: It is very promising. Actually I just need an online highlighter that can sync across devices and it offers much more. The only thing from perfect for me is no keyboard shortcut for highlighting with different colors. I used super simple highlighter before and assign different shortcuts for different colors. For example, ctrl-alt-D for definitions and ctrl-alt-Q for quotes. This is important for me as I don't need to recall which color I have chosen earlier.
- (2020-10-05) Shell Becker: just started using the app so will update review once i have used it for a little while.
- (2020-09-13) Joel Huamán: muy buena, hasta ahora.
- (2020-08-23) Simon Redgrave: SNIPPET solves several problems at once, all in a sleek package. It has web highlighting, screengrab and annotation saving, plus Kindle highlight imports. Snippets can grouped into tags and folders; where they can be shared with others, downloaded, etc. All with a solid, Google Keep-like interface. Notes all have their own urls, can be full-screened and even flipped through like a presentation. Once you get going with it, this is one of those apps you wonder how you ever lived without.
- (2020-08-20) Alba Guzmán: The best in all app store. God bless you guys!
- (2020-07-04) Kyra Hamann: Loved it!! It really made my reading life happier. I can't wait to try the Android version once it's ready. :)
- (2020-03-30) sharm photogallery: very usefully to manage your accounts i recommend it for every body using site having many acc working online ...
- (2020-02-14) Aidan: I work with thousands of documents and books on my Kindle. This by far the best tool I have come across to manage the large amounts of notes and highlights that I generate. A really cool user interface. I had an import issue that was quickly fixed by a responsive support. Recommended.
- (2020-02-04) Artkoea Bogiatto: I've always looked for something like this! I looked over other softwares/extensions but this is the very best one for me. very easy to use, very organised and very well done. Makes projects, studying, work, reading and quickly tracking down where you actually got the snippet very easy. Super useful also for citing people/works because when you save the snippet you can always go back to the original source. You can also add your own books if you are reading offline and you want to add snippets from there. And you can also print snippets to make your own study folders. Perfect for my work and personal!
- (2020-01-27) Mojtaba Vahdati: I just started using the free version, and I've highlighted 7 parts of a page, but when I return to it, although the number of highlights is correct(7) and the highlights exist in the right panel as well, 5 of them are not highlighted on the page. I have very few other extensions so I'm almost sure nothing's interfering its functionality. This can be a very useful extension but this was a buzzkill for me to see it not working in my first experience.
- (2019-12-20) Dan Valentine: The purple pull out bar always gets in the way. The apps I use have pull out bars and the x is on the top right corner. I have to disable the extension just to use my web site properly. Slows me down. Other than that. This has worked out really well. I think it's soo cool that it pulls all my underlines from kindle.
- (2019-12-19) mohsen mokhtari: it is very useful tool to mark, organize and recall, I Love it :).
- (2019-12-18) Khalil Alhamdan: It is very helpful extension, helped me to organize the quotes or sentences which I wanted to save while skimming the web-pages.
- (2019-12-10) Holger Hubbs: I signed up for a Pro account. I love that I can import my Kindle Highlights! Many nice details in the UI. Sorry, if I sound spoiled: - I'd like to reorder my notes via drag & drop (right now I will use folders instead ;-) - I'd love to share notes via link (www.hypothes.is does a great job with this) Thank you! Keeping things simple is lots of work.
- (2019-12-07) Ms R: Awesome, I've been looking for something like this for a long time. I have had a paid Diigo account for years now. I like Diigo and it's very useful, but the problem is that there are many times when I don't want to save a whole article, just a sentence or two or a paragraph or two. If I saved the highlighted web page every time I did that I would have thousands of saved pages there and I would never want to look at them again because it would be too much time and effort to dig through everything. Snippet looks like a great tool to use for all those short quotes I want to grab from around the web. Bought the Pro version right away when I saw the super reasonable price. I hope they keep updating it!
- (2019-12-01) YodaGirl04 A. S. N.: THIS IS THE BEST OVERALL! Snippet is great for everything, it doesn't slow your browser down, it's user interface is beautifully designed for all your needs plus, it doesn't get in your way, always dependable when you need it, and never bothers you when you don't, and it's the perfect tool for saving what you want, effortlessly and without any hiccups to stall your time. I've used Diigo, Liner, Weava, and all of the highlighting and webpage saving plus extensions and apps that are out there and none have came close to Snippet and it's most-friendly and most-dependable customer service team that will go out of their way to make sure that you are getting the ultimate and best experience from Snippet. I can't say enough great things about this extension and the hard-working and caring team behind it! Thank-you for all the hard work, dependability, respect and thoughtfulness you've showed towards me and for all you've put forth into making this extension so amazing and wonderful for me and everyone!! 😃😀😁😃🤗
- (2019-10-24) Diogo Angelim: The app is AMAZING. It's handy and easy to save snippets. And with the Zapier integration, I can automate my social media postings with few clicks. Tip: give the option to sync automatically with Kindle.
- (2019-10-09) Torge Janiesch: Love the app! Its the fastest way for me to download Kindl Highlights and notes and add them into Workflowy (my preferred Notes-processing-app). They added an .opml export functionality so its easy to export the notes and by copy/past into Workflowy. This saves me tons of work. And is worth every single cent.
- (2019-10-01) Emre Comert: Really good highlight tool for both text and image. But please we need an android app synchronized with web app.
- (2019-10-01) David Roberts: Nice simple app that seems to be well thought out and easy to use. I use it for creating flashcards from books.
- (2020-10-15, v:4.2.5) Rissa Johnson: Delete all button
the main use i have for this is when working on a paper to get all my sources in one spot then categorize what paragraph i will put them in based on color. at the end of my paper though i need to remove all my snippets to prepare for the next paper. A delete all button would be nice even if it is a bit buried so people do not accidentally delete everything. this is a fantastic application. big fan
- (2020-07-26, v:4.2.5) privatehuff: Feature Request: Option to only show snippets from current page.
I am using snippet in some presentations and would like the option to only show snippets on the current page in the side fly-out snippet menu. Currently, this always also shows "recent snippets" below the snippets on the current page, and i can't find a way to disable this. It is distracting and makes it harder to use the fly out menu to jump between quotes on the current page without my class noticing the completely unrelated snippets display below them. Thanks!
- (2020-06-21, v:4.2.5) Julzy Bee: Will NOT recognize that I am a PRO version member!
I am quite annoyed that I paid to get the pro version of Snippet and it keeps giving me a message that I must have the PRO version whenever I try to utilize the PRO features, such as using folders, tags, or collecting images. PLEASE HELP! I really do not wish to request a refund. I would rather just have my issues resolved in this matter. Thanks.
- (2020-06-17, v:4.2.4) Orkydea 1: Kiwi browser for android
Once installed, the snippet button does not appear in the toolbar
- (2020-01-23, v:4.0.2) Marco Nicosia: Can't copy snippets from Google Docs?
This is unfortunate, as we keep many notes in Google docs, and would like to be able to refer back to important parts of those documents...
- (2019-12-23, v:4.0.2) Your mom: Syncing issues
The highlights do not sync well between my devices.
- (2019-12-22, v:4.0.2) Neezer Gu: Search problem
I don't know why but it can't search: 1. Part of word, for example: I want search browser(s), but I can only search browser or browsers. 2. Chinese And it looks like use some rules for search, for example, can't search if, for. Could you please add global search without any rules(support chinese more better), even if only for pro user.
- (2019-12-17, v:4.0.2) elsa kolln: se bloqueo el celular .tanto huella digital como clave
NO PUEDO ACCEDER A CONTACTOS CELULAR BLOQUEDO.
- (2019-07-17, v:4.0.0) B. C. Green: Note-Taking Improvements
Add listing and font formatting to the Note feature. Currently you can't make lists so everything looks jammed up, which is not useful for studying.