One platform to organize all your highlights - import Kindle highlights and annotate the web with our built-in highlighter.
- (2020-03-30) sharm photogallery: very usefully to manage your accounts i recommend it for every body using site having many acc working online ...
- (2020-02-14) Ted the stray: I work with thousands of documents and books on my Kindle. This by far the best tool I have come across to manage the large amounts of notes and highlights that I generate. A really cool user interface. I had an import issue that was quickly fixed by a responsive support. Recommended.
- (2020-02-04) Artkoea Bogiatto: I've always looked for something like this! I looked over other softwares/extensions but this is the very best one for me. very easy to use, very organised and very well done. Makes projects, studying, work, reading and quickly tracking down where you actually got the snippet very easy. Super useful also for citing people/works because when you save the snippet you can always go back to the original source. You can also add your own books if you are reading offline and you want to add snippets from there. And you can also print snippets to make your own study folders. Perfect for my work and personal!
- (2020-01-27) Mojtaba Vahdati: I just started using the free version, and I've highlighted 7 parts of a page, but when I return to it, although the number of highlights is correct(7) and the highlights exist in the right panel as well, 5 of them are not highlighted on the page. I have very few other extensions so I'm almost sure nothing's interfering its functionality. This can be a very useful extension but this was a buzzkill for me to see it not working in my first experience.
- (2019-12-20) Dan Valentine: The purple pull out bar always gets in the way. The apps I use have pull out bars and the x is on the top right corner. I have to disable the extension just to use my web site properly. Slows me down. Other than that. This has worked out really well. I think it's soo cool that it pulls all my underlines from kindle.
- (2019-12-19) mohsen mokhtari: it is very useful tool to mark, organize and recall, I Love it :).
- (2019-12-18) Khalil Alhamdan: It is very helpful extension, helped me to organize the quotes or sentences which I wanted to save while skimming the web-pages.
- (2019-12-10) Holger Hubbs: I signed up for a Pro account. I love that I can import my Kindle Highlights! Many nice details in the UI. Sorry, if I sound spoiled: - I'd like to reorder my notes via drag & drop (right now I will use folders instead ;-) - I'd love to share notes via link (www.hypothes.is does a great job with this) Thank you! Keeping things simple is lots of work.
- (2019-12-07) Ms R: Awesome, I've been looking for something like this for a long time. I have had a paid Diigo account for years now. I like Diigo and it's very useful, but the problem is that there are many times when I don't want to save a whole article, just a sentence or two or a paragraph or two. If I saved the highlighted web page every time I did that I would have thousands of saved pages there and I would never want to look at them again because it would be too much time and effort to dig through everything. Snippet looks like a great tool to use for all those short quotes I want to grab from around the web. Bought the Pro version right away when I saw the super reasonable price. I hope they keep updating it!
- (2019-12-01) YodaGirl04 A. S. N.: THIS IS THE BEST OVERALL! Snippet is great for everything, it doesn't slow your browser down, it's user interface is beautifully designed for all your needs plus, it doesn't get in your way, always dependable when you need it, and never bothers you when you don't, and it's the perfect tool for saving what you want, effortlessly and without any hiccups to stall your time. I've used Diigo, Liner, Weava, and all of the highlighting and webpage saving plus extensions and apps that are out there and none have came close to Snippet and it's most-friendly and most-dependable customer service team that will go out of their way to make sure that you are getting the ultimate and best experience from Snippet. I can't say enough great things about this extension and the hard-working and caring team behind it! Thank-you for all the hard work, dependability, respect and thoughtfulness you've showed towards me and for all you've put forth into making this extension so amazing and wonderful for me and everyone!! 😃😀😁😃🤗
- (2019-10-24) Diogo Angelim: The app is AMAZING. It's handy and easy to save snippets. And with the Zapier integration, I can automate my social media postings with few clicks. Tip: give the option to sync automatically with Kindle.
- (2019-10-09) Torge Janiesch: Love the app! Its the fastest way for me to download Kindl Highlights and notes and add them into Workflowy (my preferred Notes-processing-app). They added an .opml export functionality so its easy to export the notes and by copy/past into Workflowy. This saves me tons of work. And is worth every single cent.
- (2019-10-01) Emre Comert: Really good highlight tool for both text and image. But please we need an android app synchronized with web app.
- (2019-10-01) David Roberts: Nice simple app that seems to be well thought out and easy to use. I use it for creating flashcards from books.
- (2019-07-19) Dj M: It's a nice extension but it could use a lot more options in it's settings menu. Two things I would like to see is an option to not have the highlight options pop-up display when only selecting a single word(To only display the pop-up when selecting multiple word sentences), as well as an option to only display the pop up when selecting words and holding a key like the Ctrl key or Shift key.
- (2019-06-14) Jorge Simarro: They don't have a mobile App. You can't safe an entire web page. Yo just can search words within the snippet, not within the URL where the snippet comes from. Good app support.
- (2019-05-31) Sam Caesar: Great Tool
- (2019-04-29) Expert In statu nascendi: Chrome extension (and Opera one since 27.4.19 as well) does not work.
- (2019-04-19) Gilbert Reid: Snippet is great - you can quickly extract the essential points of an article, pinpoint what you want to think about, and keep what you might want to use in your own research and writing or just for old-fashioned thinking and contemplation. You can snap up the quotes when you want to and share them with others or insert them into what you are doing as a reference. It is brilliant in its simplicity and relevance.
- (2019-03-04) Nick Fletcher: Incredible useful and reliable
- (2019-01-14) Very good application! I use it every day.
- (2018-12-16) Linda A Meads: I LOVE Snippet! It's the app I've been wanting for a long time; somewhere where I can curate all of my Kindle highlights and notes in one place. Snippet is perfect. My only wish is that for Snippet to be on iPhone and Android.
- (2018-10-31) Tiberiu Atanasoae: A super effective tool. I'm sure I won't miss any quote from now on with my own quotes gallery. Thank you, devs!
- (2020-01-23, v:4.0.2) Marco Nicosia: Can't copy snippets from Google Docs?
This is unfortunate, as we keep many notes in Google docs, and would like to be able to refer back to important parts of those documents...
- (2019-12-23, v:4.0.2) Grandmaster Yoda: Syncing issues
The highlights do not sync well between my devices.
- (2019-12-22, v:4.0.2) Neezer Gu: Search problem
I don't know why but it can't search: 1. Part of word, for example: I want search browser(s), but I can only search browser or browsers. 2. Chinese And it looks like use some rules for search, for example, can't search if, for. Could you please add global search without any rules(support chinese more better), even if only for pro user.
- (2019-12-17, v:4.0.2) elsa kolln: se bloqueo el celular .tanto huella digital como clave
NO PUEDO ACCEDER A CONTACTOS CELULAR BLOQUEDO.
- (2019-07-17, v:4.0.0) B. C. Green: Note-Taking Improvements
Add listing and font formatting to the Note feature. Currently you can't make lists so everything looks jammed up, which is not useful for studying.