Highlight anything on your favorite web pages, articles or blog posts. Annotate, share and manage highlighted pages with My Markups.
Markup is an extension for Chrome browser that enables you to highlight selected blocks of text on web pages. You can share highlighted pages with the Markup community, restore them on each visit, and sync highlights across your mobile devices and desktop. Save, sync, share and manage highlighted pages with Markup’s chrome extension and app wherever you are. KEY FEATURES •Highlight text on any web page through your Chrome, iPhone & iPad •Share highlighted content in social media, email, IM, and more. •Display all highlights in a list of a summary. •Sync highlighted version of web pages through multiple devices •Discover interesting information from the markup community. To enjoy more tools on the Markup app, search “Markup” on the App Store for your iPhone and iPad. http://apple.co/2jbnH77 CAN WE GIVE A HAND? Got a question? Contact us at [email protected]
- (2020-07-01) dom hr: 不错
- (2020-02-22) Charles Hart Enzer, M.D.: This Extension Blocks these Formatting Features of GMAIL: - Bulleted Lists - Numbered Lists - Indent Less - Indent More
- (2019-07-17) Asif Masroor: DOES NOT WORK AT ALL!!
- (2019-05-25) 吴志强: it doesn't work well
- (2018-12-21) Orchid Hayashi: Very easy to collect information or articles from the web pages, and I can read them later on other desktops by logging into my account.
- (2018-12-21) Kenny Su: A great app for people to study English.
- (2018-12-17) William Walsh: It doesn't do much of anything except serve as a vehicle for endless sales pitches for unrelated products. Garbage.
- (2018-03-13) Kathy Bungay: looks like a quick sign on and then requires a separate account with the developer KBAN and once these lines of questioning go on too long and I see a fee coming... I stop and look for another product. I need something now for a job. If it would work I would invest, but it if takes all this time just to access it, I am skeptical.
- (2017-06-30) Valmor Júnior Cella: It´s not work in PDF