Checks number of unread e-mails in the ProtonMail Inbox.
This Google Chrome extension checks the number of unread e-mails in the ProtonMail Inbox. The extension only works when the ProtonMail is open via URL https://protonmail.ch and is fully logged in. Usage: 1. Install the ProtonMail Checker extension 2. Click on the ProtonMail Checker icon 3. Log into your ProtonMail account
- (2018-08-09) funktioniert nicht
- (2018-05-21) Trevor Fields: Wonderful when it worked. Hasn't been updated since January 2016. Don't even keep it installed for security's sake.
- (2018-02-22) Rhiw Sider: Noy working
- (2017-10-06) Nicolas REMY: Unfortunately, it does not look like this extension works. I do not get any number shown on the padlock, and everything is greyed out.
- (2017-09-11) Geht nicht mit der Chrome Erweiterung. Meldung der Erweiterung waiting for login. ICH bin eingelogt.
- (2016-03-30) I downloaded this app. for the security, but found that I like the app. better than any other I've seen. It's a great app. anyway, but the security puts it at the top of the list for me.
- (2015-08-26) Cristóbal Lobos: de que sirve si tienes que tenerlo abierto en el tabulador...
- (2015-07-29) Brad Baker: This would be a useful app if it did not require Protonmail to be open in a browser tab in order to see email arrival notifications. This should be added to make this extension at least minimally useful. Go look at the extension Checker Plus for Gmail and you will see an awesome email extension. We need something like that for Protonmail *secure* email.
- (2015-01-21) Nik Kel: Спасибо за добавление этого расширения 10 из 10.
- (2018-04-16, v:3.0) Security Problem
Stop using this extension. It's not been updated for 2 years. For security reason, no one should use this Extension.
- (2018-01-19, v:3.0) Skowtu: Nofification
Does not work!
- (2017-05-13, v:3.0) Olivia Lanchois: doesn't work :(
Notification does not work, and never did since the first day I Installed it :( Useless.
- (2017-03-26, v:3.0) Doesn't work
Since two days, the checkers doesn't want to work. During one day, he was gray. Since one day, he show me the "ERR" flag.
- (2017-03-23, v:3.0) Notifications stopped working
Recently, I haven't been able to see the icon turn from gray logo + X sign to blue logo + unread email counter... Used to work, now the icon only takes me to my inbox tab. All other functionalities seem fine too, including a popup message telling me an email has arrived... Version: Google Chrome 57.0.2987.110 Plugin: Inbox Checker for ProtonMail 3.0
- (2017-01-23, v:3.0) Michael Alfe: .com vs .ch
I suggest an option to open the .ch site.
- (2015-07-26, v:1.7) Brad Baker: notification
Notification needs a couple more options to make it more obvious that an email has arrived. Like a temporary popup or an audio notification. Take a look at how Checker Plus for Gmail looks. You don't need nearly that much, but just a better notification would be a big help.