Web Clipboard that helps capture data & fill forms with 1-click
- (2019-09-09) Greg Ambrose: It is an exceptional sourcing tool.
- (2019-06-06) Tim OConnor: Zap.info is a must for anyone in Talent Acquisition, for both Sourcing and Recruiting. Being able to scrape and enrich profiles with a few clicks has made my job much easier. No cutting and pasting into documents anymore, Zap.info delivers multiple output formats, including XLS and enhanced PDF files. It is extremely easy to use, I just wish it came out years ago!
- (2019-05-27) Bret Feig: This tool is ultimate secret weapon for anyone who wants to scrape profiles from Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and countless others, enrich those profiles and automate outreach. If you're in sales, recruitment or sourcing, you need to add this tool into your arsenal
- (2019-05-27) Dean Da Costa: Simply the best tool at scraping and enhancing profiles!!
- (2019-05-27) Bret Hollander: Earlier this year, one of my readers posed a question to me regarding how difficult and time consuming it was for them to search LinkedIn for candidate profiles, capture the data, put it into some tracking system, and then begin the campaign of contacting them. I immediately thought of contacting one of my former students and now one of the top go-to experts for anything recruiting - his name is Shally Steckerl. He immediately suggested I explore a product called Zapinfo which is an add-on that runs on the Google Chrome browser. So logically I contacted my LinkedIn first level contact, at the time, Candace Reed in Business Development at ZAPinfo. She then reached out to her boss, CEO and creator of ZAPinfo, Doug Berg. Doug and I arranged a 30-minute demo by phone, which actually lasted a bit longer as I had lots of questions. I've since spent at least 20 hours tinkering with this product- really trying to maximize its full potential. Let's just say that anything good requires patience and time to fully mature and bring you the rewards you seek. So, to give you a little heads up in the hope that you want a live demo, what is Zapinfo? It's a scraping tool for sourcers/recruiters to use. You can instantly find talent, extract candidate data from LinkedIn, enrich candidate data to find email address, social profile & resume data, and engage with talent by dropping them easily into your CRM, ATS or recruitment marketing platform saving you many hours of time. I don't want to bore you with the details, that's where a demo should suffice. But if you'd like a sneak preview of its power and have a few minutes to spare, go to YouTube and watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8369hlnJ1s If you're interested in a live demo, you can contact Doug directly at [email protected] I hope you do look at this product. It can transform any recruiting team into a juggernaut, and save you the time that you could be more efficiently spend on the "touch" part of recruiting.
- (2018-06-18) Mark Gunning: looks fine, but nowhere did you say it was going to cost $39... deleting it...
- (2018-04-04) Jordan Dejno: Great for speeding up data entry and pulling information from websites. Every so often it won't let me clip data because the software hasn't mapped out the web page. Therefore, I have to uninstall the extension and redownload it.
- (2017-12-16) Doug Berg: We use this extension several times a day to capture data on social networks, lists and company directories. Instantly finds the email address, and I can drop any contact into our CRM without doing any data entry. Also helps me send personalized messages on sites like Facebook and Linkedin saving me a ton of time typing repetitive messages, but with a personalized touch which gets me higher responses. Worth every penny.
- (2016-01-20) Linnette Berg: Super easy to use! Data entry is a breeze with one click.