One search across multiple accounts.
AppWise enables you to search across multiple online accounts in one shot. AppWise provides deep, full-text search and OCR integrated with 40+ of the leading business applications (Full list available: https://www.appdirect.com/products/appwise/features/integrations). Easy access the search console by toggling open/close to search with Command+shift+a (Mac) or Ctrl+shift+a (Windows). Read more about AppWise in TechCrunch: http://techcrunch.com/2014/09/09/xendo-introduces-search-across-cloud-services-at-disrupt-sf/ Security is our top priority, AppWise is hosted in SSAE 16 and ISO 27001 certified data centers and independently certified as Enterprise-ready by SkyHigh Networks. You’re the only one who can see your documents.
- (2018-10-03) Graham Jones: Great idea, and I have used it for a long time. But suddenly in the past few days it has stopped working, Unable to log in, plus password reset link leads to a 404 error. Seems like the extension is now broken.
- (2017-09-27) Anna Downs: finally an app that integrated EVERYTHING! Wish I had experimented with this one first - not tenth ;/ Just using the basic free plan, i think its a two week trial but if this continues to impress me - Ill dig into my coin!
- (2016-08-21) Edward Elric: This app is what Finder dreams of being when it grows up and steps outside of Alfred's shadow. You guys must have a siiiiccckkkkk algorithm. Keep up the good work!!!
- (2016-08-14) Francisco Dávila: Excepcional!. Y la opción de pago es económica y enormemente útil.
- (2016-04-12) Robert Hyndes: Xen.do has been in my top 5 apps since I first started using it. Not only a top class app, but also the posterboy of startup success.
- (2015-10-19) Poмaн Бoр: Минус только один - на некоторых интернет-страницах начинает пульсирующе изменять масштаб.
- (2015-10-15) chad tunis: Excellent cloud service. Offering more than 30 days search for 'free' accounts would be nice, as I plan to use the service infrequently, and paying for it would just not make sense for how little I plan to use it. Perhaps rather than limiting the 'look-back' to a specific # of searches rather than 30 days would be a better option for users like me.
- (2015-01-05) Rachel Kim Euretig: Easy and convenient!
- (2014-10-10) Shane Axsom: I work at a small consulting business and I am an avid user of Xendo. Our consultants are given flexibility to pick from a variety of cloud-based services for their own productivity (Asana, Evernote, Google Docs, etc.), and Xendo solves a crucial need for unifying searches across the services for "knowledge base" purposes. The "Content Alerts" premium feature is also useful for setting up workflows for our team. One of the co-founders reached out to me personally a few months ago to solicit feedback, and has had his team implement nearly a half dozen of my feature requests. It is amazing to find a development team so responsive to ideas from its user base.
- (2014-09-08) valerio cirillo: Great extension.
- (2014-07-10) Steve Schwimmer: It crashed a min or two into use when I was trying to connect accounts... Also disabled itself or something.
- (2014-01-19) Becky Raymond: Cloudmagic discontinued their browser extension and moved onto a mobile email app instead. I was looking for a replacement and found a comment on a blog post about the Cloudmagic shift in focus. The comment author was inviting previous Cloudmagic users to Xendo. Xendo does exactly what I need it to do. Lets me search across different services with multiple accounts on each service. I can search right from my chrome browser which is where I spend most of my time. The Chrome extension is great. The overall service is great. Glad I found that blog comment!
- (2013-11-21) Michelle Kim: v helpful because the results are right in my browser.
- (2013-10-25) Ravi Kotha: An easy way to search through your content.... It is very convenient to have search results from my own content along with Google search results... !!
- (2013-10-24) Dominic Lee: Good, Fast, and Efficient Search! Able to find my stuff from different services along with Google Search results - Awesome without me logging into each individual account.
- (2013-10-18) Kevin Kuftaro: it's a perfect extension! I love it because it is fast and accurate. I like the fact that i can search through my calendar and Google Docs at the same time. Good job Xen.do !!
- (2013-10-17) Julian Gay: Very easy and natural. My results are right there in the browser where I hangout all day.
- (2020-12-25, v:2.1.89) Антон Гоголев: App doesn't work
When I try to open the app page, I get an error: marketplace.appdirect.com - Access Denied Error code 16 This request was blocked by the security rules 2020-12-25 08:49:52 UTC
- (2018-07-21, v:2.1.82) Michael Skok: shortcut key - shift command X conflict with google docs
Even when you disable the shortcut it still conflicts with google docs stopping the shift command X shortcut in google docs from applying the strikethrough formatting it should - please fix! PS I have reported this before
- (2015-10-15, v:2.1.25) chad tunis: Xendo search time-frame
Hello: Great service, but it would be nice if the free version would search back more than just 30 days. Thanks
- (2015-01-14, v:2.0.67) Rande Vause: Chrome extension
I'm trying to use the Xendo Chrome extension for the first time...I enter a search topic but nothing happens (except the typed topic disappears). What am I missing?