A graphical usage meter for displaying Internode broadband data usage.
WhatsTheUsage is a simple usage meter for displaying monthly data usage for Internode broadband customers. It shows the usage and quota for the current month, along with the usage history for each day of the current month and the average daily usage remaining.
- (2019-04-26) matt davey: It works on Brave browser! It's free! Worthy of 5 stars.
- (2018-03-15) James Wakefield: Simple, easy to set up, does it's job. Only thing missing is a configurable auto-refresh interval, only updates when I click on the icon.
- (2018-01-30) Martin C: it's great! thanks
- (2017-07-24) Jon Driscoll: simple and easy to use.
- (2016-11-26) ASHWIN KUMAR: not working for ACT fibernet in India
- (2016-04-21) Great functionality - shows me exactly what I need with % and also days/usage etc
- (2015-08-30) basic but does the job
- (2015-01-07) Robert Ardill: Basic, but nicely presented. 4 stars as there plenty of room for new features. It would be nice to see the break down of usage (up/down/unmetered) and averages to show how you are tracking for the month. Also historical data and links to the actual Internode meter. Perhaps a % on the icon too.
- (2020-08-06, v:0.0.4) Grace Gorman: not intuitive
It would be useful if you could give instructions on how to use the bloody thing
- (2020-07-15, v:0.0.4) Robert Golding: Not working anymore.
Recently (Feb 2020) I upgraded to NBN from ADSL2 and at first the meter still worked. About a month ago it started saying 'Infinity' on the logo and states 'Fetching usage data...' and hangs there. I have read the other support questions and have noted a post from 2017 saying this is due to being on unlimited, which I am, yet it worked at first and is now after a couple of months, not working. I don't get it, it worked for the first 3 months. BTW, I'm on NBN FTTC Gold Unlimited.
- (2019-09-24, v:0.0.4) Mike Wheeler: Missing Data
Graph only show the current usage for today. All prior days show as missing data. Tomorrow will then report today as missing data.
- (2018-06-22, v:0.0.4) Bret Graham: Won't open
Just installed it and when I click on it, it says incorrect username or password. It never asked to log-in or displayed a form to register
- (2018-02-06, v:0.0.4) Laeticia Milner: whatsThe Usage
Fetching usage data... Incorrect username or password.
- (2017-01-03, v:0.0.4) Thomas Grayston: Crashes when on Unlimited plan
Hi, love this widget! But recently switched to an Unlimited plan and now it won't load the popup, and shows "Infinity" on the icon. I realise it's less useful when on unlimited, but would still like to be able to see the usage graph to decide whether to change down again in the future. Thanks for a great extension! :)
- (2016-09-15, v:0.0.4) Tom Gangemi: Extend/Clone
Hi, I would like to use this interface with a different ISP (aussie broadband). Is there a repo available i could submit a pull request to? Or would it be ok for me to create my own clone of this project? Cheers
- (2016-04-28, v:0.0.4) Bo Jeanes: Stuck at "Fetching usage data..."
The "Test settings" button works correctly. I've previously used this extension and it worked so I know what to expect. However, I'm not getting any actual usage displays.
- (2016-04-23, v:0.0.4) Fetching Data Usage - Connection Error
Most of the time it takes multiple attempts to connect so I can get up to date usage. Not sure why - could it be my end.? Aside from that, awesome app!
- (2015-12-09, v:0.0.3) Multiple Accounts
Would be handy to be able to configure multiple accounts to save changing auth details.
- (2015-11-22, v:0.0.3) Hariwan Hussein: Its loading and sayin check settings but nothing happens :(
please help :(
- (2015-01-07, v:0.0.2) Robert Ardill: Suggestions
Nice app. Break down of usage (up/down/unmetered). Averages to show how you are tracking for the month. Historical data. Links to the actual Internode meter. % on the icon too perhaps. Maybe a word about how the password is secured to comfort users. Regards Rob