Schedule meetings 10x faster with people inside & outside your company. Companion for Gmail, Google Calendar and many other web apps
FreeBusy Copilot is your companion browser extension for Gmail, Google Calendar and many other web apps. FreeBusy for Gmail lets you organize efficient meeting polls to quickly find a time to meet with people inside and outside your company. When you compose or reply to an email look for the "Suggest Meeting Times with FreeBusy" button next to Gmail's own Send email button. FreeBusy will show you a unified view of everyone's availability so you can create a poll with multiple suggestions using availability information from participants' calendars. FreeBusy for Google Calendar lets you pick the best time to meet by showing you when all attendees are available, whether they are inside or outside your company, and irrespective of which calendar system they use. When you create or edit an event look for the "Find a Time with FreeBusy" tab, next to Google Calendar's own "Find a Time" tab. FreeBusy is also the easiest way to share availability from all your calendars so contacts can book meetings with you at time that actually work. You can link work, school, or personal calendars from any cloud provider (Office 365, Salesforce and many others).
- (2021-05-01) Felicia, founder CityStructure for homes: I love using tool for my real estate practice. I can send it to my clients and get booked for meetings right away regardless which scheduling platform they use. Such a time saver!!!
- (2020-09-30) Doug Britton: My days would literally grind to a halt without FreeBusy. The recently added capabilities in the Chrome plugin made things even easier by allowing you to customize/personalize the outgoing message that creates a poll. Love it, swear by it! The support team is amazing. I want a t-shirt!
- (2016-02-01) Milad Zabihi: Easy to Use, team scheduler. You can share your calendar easily with anyone.
- (2020-11-20, v:2020.9.5) Andrew Zezas: MS Teams Integration
Does Freebusy integrate with MS Teams, so that ifa third party scheduled a meeting with me thru Freebusy, they would receive a link to an MS Teams video meeting? Please reply at [email protected]. Thanks,
- (2020-11-20, v:2020.9.5) Andrew Zezas: MS Teams
Does Freebusy integrate with MS Teams, so that ifa third party scheduled a meeting with me thru Freebusy, they would receive a link to an MS Teams video meeting?
- (2020-07-10, v:2019.8.20) Mara Rafferty: Can't see anything showing up in gmail
I installed the extension and linked my gmail account, but I can't see any of the buttons in Chrome. What's up?
- (2018-09-17, v:2018.9.12) Cari Hanson: How to Offer Multiple Times?
Hi there, How do I offer multiple times (poll) to people? In the tutorial it says to click on the Free/Busy icon once I've started an email but no icon is offered in the bottom of my emails, just the standard. I have the latest version of Gmail. Thanks! Cari
- (2018-04-27, v:2017.12.22) Orlando Fernandez: Sharing my calendar
How can I share my calendar with others to see my appointments so I am not overbooked
- (2017-04-30, v:2017.4.24) Nonprofit Pricing?
Do you offer a nonprofit price?
- (2016-12-05, v:2016.11.17.1) Sarah T McGee: Freebusy. - unavailable shows when I'm free
Hi, I have a whole day on my calendar open, but when I try to schedule with FreeBusy, it says I am unavailable because I have another event scheduled at this time. I have no reminders set, I have no events set, everything that I can see is clear on my calendar, but still unable to schedule using FreeBusy. I am really eager to use this tool if it will work, and want to share with my staff. Thanks for any help.