Track your time anywhere on web with Paydirt, the time tracker that automatically determines which client you're working for.
How does it work? Paydirt scans the pages you visit for your clients’ keywords. When it finds one, it prompts you to start a timer for the matching client. There’s no code to install or integrations to set up -- it just works. What are keywords? Keywords are unique words related to each client - like their business name, website address, or email address. Be sure to add a few good keywords for each of your clients. Where does it work? Paydirt lets you track your time from any web page or web app. Track the time you spend working on your client’s website, sending email with Gmail, running a project in Basecamp or Trello, managing your client's Facebook or Twitter, writing in Wordpress, researching on Google or Wikipedia. Paydirt works wherever you do. List of compatible services: * Gmail and Google Apps * Basecamp, Campfire, Highrise * Trello * Mailchimp * GitHub * Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube * Google Docs * Google Analytics * WordPress, Tumblr * Asana * Salesforce * Heroku * Yahoo, Hotmail, Live
- (2019-02-14) Mentions great features, but nothing works. Any function just loads a grey box with an error.
- (2017-02-10) Alastair Willey: Such an improvement on my workflow, been using it for over 3 years now and it most have added an extra 10% on to my income on small little jobs that I might not have recorded in the past.
- (2015-04-09) Kate E. Spears: Love love love Paydirt. The extension works great most of the time, but sometimes when I'm meeting with a client and trying to quickly click 'start' the extension takes a little while to load. Might be my internet speed, might be the extension. Overall though, super satisfied. The fact that it reminds me to track my time by saying, 'hey are you working for .... right now?' is amazing!! Great improvement to my billable hours!
- (2013-02-15) Ned Dwyer: Have been using this plugin for a long time and the updates get better and better. Basecamp integration in particular has helped me to increase my billable hours and stopped leakage.
- (2013-02-07) Citizen Staefn: In love with this company. Their service is incredible, I am so glad I found them. This extension is also great and very polished! Extremely well made. Keep up the great work. You're worth every dollar
- (2013-01-24) Nicholas Firth-McCoy: This extension reminds me to track my time every day. It's a lifesaver!
- (2016-02-01, v:2.0.10) Andrew Steelsmith: Change of ownership
Can I change the owner of a paydirt account? I've emailed and received no answer. This is causing some pretty major issues on our end as I changed the owner name/email and also added the same as a user in Trello, but it won't allow me to import. Keeps asking if the email we assigned is actually in trello.
- (2015-09-11, v:2.0.8) mary klonek-reyes: Does not connect
In Basecamp, the paydirt app does not connect to tasks. It freezes and does not let me close out.
- (2015-09-08, v:2.0.8) Jacob Austin: 'Teamwork' Integration
Integration with teamwork would be fantastic, i have seen a few other programs similar with it included in their integrations. Cheers
- (2015-09-08, v:2.0.8) Jacob Austin: Opening in new window unintentionally
I cant seem to figure out why sometimes the extension button opens the time tracker in a new window and why it sometimes opens it docked to the right of the screen as expected. It is frustrating and pretty ugly when it keeps opening a new window. Any ideas on a fix?
- (2015-08-21, v:2.0.8) Rosemary Stearns: Chrome button
Can't get Chrome button to respond when clicking it. All of our staff are having the same problem.
- (2015-04-22, v:2.0.5) Tracking window
Since the latest time tracking update the popup-window is too narrow by default. Would be nice if it was the correct width.
- (2015-03-24, v:2.0.0) Ed Buhain: Hours Logged Repeats Multiple Times
On the Trello board, time elapsed shows correctly on the cards, but the time elapsed indicator displays twice or three times in a row on almost all cards.