Change the UI text on the Tenhou HTML5 Web Client from Japanese to English
Play Tenhou in the language of your choice! Available languages: - English - Français - Vietnamese - Polish After installing this extension, head to http://tenhou.net/3/ to see the result. Note: This will not work for the Flash client Special thanks: ApplySci (Major contributor) Dimitrieh (UX contributor) TrollOfNova (French) Starfire (Vietnamese) Kraków Chombo Club (Polish) kvaps (Logo)
- (2021-06-30) NIkolai Marchenko: Doesn't translate yaku in the https://tenhou.net/4 pc version of web client, only for mobile
- (2021-02-06) Isis Kowarik: I want to leave a tip here that I received: The tile labelling only works (for them and for me) after changing the tile color in the Tenhou preferences. Great plugin!
- (2018-09-05) I M Infamous: Fantastic wish I had found it sooner
- (2017-12-05) A user: Completely transformed my experience! Now I can really enjoy riichi mahjong, playing against people all around the world, any time of the day. Translates the gameplay, settings menu, and registration pages into English instantly.
- (2021-01-26, v:8.0) Илья Павлов: Tiles
Still can not change tiles. Is there a way to do it?
- (2020-12-15, v:8.0) Sam Brown: Tile replacement not working
The tile replacement option is not working in Web version of Tenhou
- (2020-12-11, v:8.0) Saul Mendoza: Labelled Tile Set is not working...
...for the past couple of days. Thanks.
- (2020-12-09, v:8.0) spammehardand fast: Tile Replacement Broken?
Haven't been able to use the tile replacement feature in either Firefox or Chrome for the last few hours. Curious if there was maybe a site-related change which broke this feature. Have tried both browsers and un/re-installing, cache clears, etc.
- (2019-11-16, v:7.0) Alexis Hunt: WRC language
I don't actually know how much it varies from EMA language, but perhaps WRC language should be held as the "gold standard" where it's a viable option instead of EMA, so that there should be a WRC option? Except for "chow/pung/kong" :P I think the WRC uses macrons as in Modified Hepburn as well, e.g. tsūiisō rather than tsuuiisou.
- (2019-02-05, v:7.0) Richter: Incomplete tile colour change?
Changing the colour of the tiles affects only the two players next to me. Not me, the guy across or the wall. Am I doing something wrong? Everything else is set to default. I apologize if this is a common and solved issue but I searched around, to no avail.
- (2018-10-14, v:6.2) James Baker: Can't change Tile Set
I can't get the "Tile Set(Takes effect next time a tenhou page is reloaded)" to change to labeled. It was working just fine, but now it wont work. I've tried both chrome and firefox.
- (2018-02-21, v:6.0) Murve: Does not Work
Did Tenhou update or something? This extension doesn't work on Chrome or Vivaldi, and the Firefox extension didn't work for me on Firefox.
- (2017-11-22, v:4.4) Elizabeth Synge: Browsing history access
I previously had this installed, but after it updated it requested access to my browsing history, which doesn't seem necessary. Is there a reason for needing access to browsing history?
- (2017-10-14, v:3.1) Andrey Kvapil: Amazing! I want to contribute :)
Hi I started working on the similar extension, but found that you already did this. Thank you for your work. This is realy nice! I have two questions: 1. Can you upload your extension to https://addons.mozilla.org/ for firefox support. 2. Do you public your source code somewhere on github? I am ready to make some pull requests with translation fixes. For example: 1. Button " 鳴き" can be translated as "Call" 2. Yes, please take my icons: https://github.com/kvaps/tenhou-translation/tree/master/res/icons
- (2017-09-10, v:2.1) Niko Nurro: More untranslated text strings
The yaku names in the winning screen are still in Japanese. Is this an oversight, or are they different from the menu text somehow and therefore untranslatable?
- (2017-08-27, v:1.4) Menno Deij - van Rijswijk: Untranslated
Hi, Great work on this extension, it makes playing Tenhou much easier. I noticed one untranslated item, during three-player games: when an opponent claims a North wind as dora (nuki/kita-dora), the call (similar to "Pon", "Chii" etc.) is not yet translated. For the rest, I thank you it works perfectly! Best wishes, Menno