The extension supports bitcoin, ether, ripple, monero, neo and many others. Never miss an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Get the live crypto prices in your favourite fiat currency. (from bitfinex) Get the cryptocurrency prices in multiple fiat currencies. Set the trigger to get notified about cryptocurrency price changes. The price updates every minute. Never miss an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrencies! supported currencies: bitcoin, ether(ethereum), ripple, dash, litecoin, neo, monero, verge, cardano and many more...
- (2021-09-08) Yves Braekers: Nice add-on only sorry about the currency converter not working properly... The dropdown menu shows four currencies however clicking on them does not activate the desired currency... I am using Brave browser for (BAT) don't know if this has any influence on the topic..
- (2021-06-25) itai itai: its Almoust perfact but i inustall here cuz there is no SHIB SHIB SHIB SHIB SHIB SHIB
- (2021-06-08) Michael Martinez: Overall good, but there are coins that are not on there, which I would like seen. Some of the prices do not appear: Vechain, Doge, Luna are some I noticed. The coins I would like to see would be (ideally all of them lol) but Matic, Telcoin Polkadot, Algorand, AAVE and just for simplicity Guei and Sats. A lot of potential for this app though!
- (2021-05-23) Nikola Dameski: It's great but the notifications disappear too quickly, there should be a way to to make them visible until I dismiss them (there should be a settings page for notifications). It would be nice to have a sound when the alarm goes off. 5 stars for the effort but please add the things I mentioned above :) Also please allow us to make donations to you
- (2021-05-20) N2 Designs, Inc.: Where is Polygon (MATIC)? Shiba (SHIB)? WINK (? REVAIN (REV)? TELCOIN (TEL)? BITTORRENT (BTT)? HARMONY (ONE)?
- (2021-05-10) John Smith: Great extension - but Dogecoin price doesn't work! It just remains blank once added to the screen.
- (2021-05-06) Jacopo Bernasconi: I have some problems with this extension. The price doesn't show up for other coins and I can't change USD to EUR. In the js console I get this: Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://js.driftt.com 'sha256-hUJloS7fbjeRUiOBqA+agv1pfzF4trxP/+hXfNinnJw='". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-EaNYJyYYkgqDWuCDj6UfHebWdaOEkKTUSwwLWCM/Yd8='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. index.html:1 Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received. Could you help me?
- (2021-03-27) Dahlia Love: LOVE THE EXTENSION. Can you guys add BTT ( Bittorent ) ?
- (2021-03-23) Koray Erdem KILIÇ: You should add search bar dude
- (2021-03-21) Armands: Looks great! But I can't change my fiat currency to any other than USD. And it would be nice to change the order of crypto. Overall cool extension! :)
- (2021-03-07) Gheorghe Gozman Pop: Nice one
- (2021-02-18) Foul: Missing CRO from crypto.com thx ;)
- (2021-02-03) Giedre Kris: IT really shows some random info - just checked with CoinMarketCap and its huge gap... Sad!
- (2020-12-01) Tebogo Wesi: Clean, Simple Straight to the point. I love it
- (2020-11-02) Austin Roanne: Hello, It is very good but can you add a feature for how many decimal places and update the prices faster. Also, add a chart when you click on the cryptocurrency tile. Thanks!
- (2020-07-03) معن الحلبي: Nice extension, but could you please add BCH? Someone mentioned the lack of BCH on the extension almost a year ago, a review to which you replied, yet it's still not there?
- (2020-02-16) AL CY: nice...but do u seriously not have btc cash? i mean come on.
- (2019-11-29) Peter Stavrou: Amazing extension and very nice interface. Can you please add AUD currency as well? I also think it should be nightmode by default as it seems more people like this interface better.
- (2019-08-06) John Moriarty: Can't believe there's no BCH.
- (2019-01-28) Nguyen Pham: ok,
- (2018-10-02) Korun Jigsaw: Simple and clean, love it! But please add more icons for more coins (lgs, sc2, c2p, gin, gpkr...)
- (2018-08-10) Robert Frank: Love it. quick and easy. Nice nighttime interface.
- (2018-07-10) Never Die: As Tony Anastasi said, we need more coins on this. Installed this thinking there would be ENJIN COIN on it. Here's my code on codepen if you need help. It's currently using CoinMarketcap API and Blockchain.info API https://codepen.io/phr34k0/pen/vWOame
- (2018-04-13) Henri Peetsmann: Would be an excellent extension if it worked with other currencies besides the default Australian Dollar. Using other currencies sometimes leaves all the values empty.
- (2018-03-22) Shay D Johnson: Clean, straightforward app. Seems everyone is putting in their 2 cents; I shall not be left out! Love to see more coins, top 20 to 40 and tokens. Many using these kinds of programs check out other ones, due to a certain coin or a certain token, not being supported. Others use apps like these to track their coins or tokens (price-wise) So, all the glitter and glamour stuff aside, if this was my program, I'd be stacking coins and tokens into my (searchable, not just scrollable) list of crypto's. I'd also like the ability to drag/drop for placement of certain industries of cryptos, so part of the screen showed my serious investments, another my fun/play cryptos, another healthcare, another for mining, etc and so on and so on. A scrolling, clickable, dynamically updated, crypto news feed would be cool. Lastly, to add to my dream app, I'd like to see this as more of a portal with Googly equipped searching kung-fu, customizable links/bookmarks, and a video panel cleverly placed to play my favorite or hated crypto VJ's. Mind you, the simplicity thing you're building on is great and is important for all the rookies kicking tires that first day evaluating their shiny new app, so please keep it simple unless a user wants to customize it. If ya gotta take over the user's new tab page, it better be better than what they had, by a large margin. Once you lose the user (use the loser?) they're gone, right? You have one chance to catch them. Promise a lot that the app can do for them, DELIVER 3 times more than your promise, you can't go wrong. Keep working.
- (2018-02-24) Mariolino Soares: fino
- (2018-01-23) Ross Dunn: I've been using this tab, but now they have increased the extension's requirements to view my browser history. There is no reason for that addition at all! Goodbye extension.
- (2018-01-23) Brian Cox: Price alerts are not even close to what I set... where do you pull the alerts from? bc the price doesnt equal that ...
- (2018-01-20) C J: EXCELLENT!!!
- (2018-01-13) mutsa ushewokunze: Yes very nice indeed. Would like the ability to add my volumes to see exact price of holdings
- (2018-01-13) Tony Ana: ok love it - now need it to support say the top 20 coins or MORE. :) can you set this up to support a ton of coins for us now? ps: you wish btc was just 9000AUD haha.. those were the days eh ! EDIT: JAN 13th 2018: DUDE - YOU KILLED IT - THIS TOTALLY ROCKS NOW! - NICE UPDATE BRO!!! ok next update, lets see trading pairs - at least with BTC to start with since thats how we price stuff plus ETH cos thats how we buy stuff :) cheers mate!
- (2017-11-02) Ian Hyzy: I'd like to set multiple reminders, but overall great
- (2017-10-20) Grzegorz Olszowik: This app is great but i have a question from what market do you get the price?
- (2017-10-02) Ian Mayman: I installed this an hour ago and have now deleted it. The reason why is because it replaces my new tab page without asking if I want that.
- (2017-08-29) Maksym Poluliakh: It would be great to have not only bitcoin, and to be able to track cost of my investments
- (2021-07-16, v:6.0.2) Rubén Garza: Alerts
Is it possible to get the alerts in my email or whatsapp?
- (2021-05-15, v:6.0.2) Ben Bloom: Prices not showing on Coins I add to my account
Hello! Love the idea of this extension, but I added the 3 other coins I am holding and it just says their name with a grey $ sign. No price being shown. BTC and ETH show up fine. Let me know if there is a way to fix this!
- (2021-04-15, v:6.0.2) Michael Martinez: Chainlink
I know you probably have a lot on your plate, but I was wondering if you could look into Chainlink not showing the price? Thanks and otherwise, love the app! thanks!
- (2021-03-20, v:6.0.2) Hamza BELAOURA: Convert USD to EUR
Hello, The DropDownlist for convert USD to EUR does'nt work :( Can you fix it please ? thank you ^^
- (2019-11-29, v:6.0.1) Peter Stavrou: Sticky Alert
At the moment when you set an alert and it executes the alert the alert gets removed. I think it will be useful to have an option to sticky the alert (I think that's the right word) so that it doesn't get removed. Hope that makes sense.
- (2018-08-17, v:5.4.1) Vincent Z: Alerts and Points
Hi, could you explain in what unit a "point" means? I struggle to understand this to set the correct alerts
- (2018-05-22, v:5.2.0) Malwinder Singh: Disable launch at "New tab"
Please disable launching of extension when new tab is added. (User clicks "+" or presses Ctrl+T).
- (2018-03-02, v:5.1.2) Chromecast
Pls add chromecast support and a night mode
- (2018-02-24, v:5.1.1) Mc Nobody: Alerts not working properly
I've set numerous alerts since you've updated the price tracker and ever since, now the alerts are alerting me to price increases that are far from accurate. For example I have 3 alerts set Above >13,000 BTC Above >14,000 BTC & Below < 11,000 BTC, well it alerted me to 2 of those even though the condition hadn't been met yet. The 13k & 14k alert triggered & it never rose above those levels, in fact it dropped below 11k & didn't trigger that alert, but it triggered rise alerts below 11k for 13+ & 14+. Also often when I open a new tab & price tracker window comes up, the prices flash there,for a split second,then disappear. So they don't always load, often it has to be refreshed to see them stay there.
- (2018-01-11, v:5.0.0) Grzegorz Olszowik: Hi
I want to know from which market do you take the price? Is this an average of coinmarketcup?