A simple Harvest timesheet manager for Google Chrome
Hayfever is a Google Chrome extension for the Harvest time tracking service. It allows you to manage, start and stop timers that sync directly with your Harvest account via the Time Tracking API. The Hayfever icon displays a badge with the total number of hours you've logged that day. I created Hayfever because I'm a web developer and I constantly forget to log my hours on Harvest. Accurate time tracking is a necessity when you're paid by the hour. I use Hayfever every day, and I've released it because I hope others find it as useful as I have. If you find a bug, or would like to see a feature in the next release, please submit a ticket at https://github.com/mikedamage/hayfever-chrome/issues. And if you love Hayfever as much as I do, please consider buying me a cup of coffee: http://pledgie.com/campaigns/14742 Every cent you donate lets me spend more time improving Hayfever for the masses! Hayfever is Open Source Software, released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2. You can obtain the source code at https://github.com/mikedamage/hayfever-chrome. Hayfever source code is Copyright (C) 2011 Mike Green. Art and design considerations provided by Steve Guberman and Gillian Deak of Fifth Room Creative (http://www.fifthroomcreative.com) Hayfever uses the Silk icon set from famfamfam (http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/)
- (2016-05-04) Charlie Ford: minus the midnight problem (timer in hayfever says zero even if you're still working) it's absolutely indispensable to me.
- (2016-01-11) Jay Stevens: Works perfectly and in exactly the way I want it to. Only exception is I'd like the ability to view and set start/stop times for each item.
- (2015-12-29) Ray Mannion: I live in Harvest except that I am lousy at keeping it updated. This app has a nicer interface than harvest and the timer running keeps a constant reminder for me to make sure I'm updating my time.
- (2015-06-10) James Whayman: Really great app!
- (2015-01-05) Jed Frumkin: super slick
- (2014-03-20) Tod Benson: So Good. I'm always switching between projects during the day and this makes it easy. Well done
- (2013-09-24) Matthew Schock: This app runs circles around Harvest's own application. Here's to hoping Harvest dumps their current chrome & android devs and pick up this guy. Thanks for the great app!
- (2013-06-20) Guilio Del Fava: Great extension, works as advertised.
- (2013-05-18) A Fast way to enter your time into harvest. Makes entering time simpler and easier. Start stop and amend timers simply. Thumbs up all the way.
- (2021-02-24, v:0.3.6) Marie Frederick: Hayfever
After installing the app, and clicking on Options, I entered our company's subdomain, my user account and password. Options saved, however I'm unable to see Harvest projects/tasks for my company or anything in the Chrome add in after saving these settings.
- (2021-01-21, v:0.3.6) Michelle Gilbert: Hayfever no longer supported?
Hello, I have been a HUGE fan of your extension for many years. I recognize from the dates of comments on the Chrome web store page that it's an older plugin. Yesterday it suddenly stopped working completely and I don't seem to be able to do anything to get it working again. Has it been deprecated? If so, please know I'd pay for this plugin! Thank you.
- (2015-07-08, v:0.3.6) Arthur Black: multiple harvest accounts?
Does Hayfever support multiple harvest accounts at once? I'd like to try and track time in multiple accounts at the same time. I read the app details but couldn't find an answer. Thanks for your time!
- (2015-06-10, v:0.3.6) James Whayman: Edit time in clock format
One suggestion, when I edit the time for a task, it's in decimal format. Can you please add an option to display it in clock format? I already have the "Badge Format" set to clock format.
- (2014-03-29, v:0.3.5) Unable to authenticate
Can the extension authenticate against Harvest via GoogleApps, or do you just support the "Harvest Account" route? I've entered all the correct information into the options window. The screen says it's saved my information, but there is no feedback on whether or not the app authenticated. When I press the hayfever button, the window displayed indicates I need to visit the options page to sign in to Harvest. When I select the 'Visit Harvest App' it correctly take me to the harvest website. NOTE: I authenticate in Harvest with GoogleApps rather than a Harvest Account
- (2014-01-08, v:0.3.5) Nick Sibbing: Can't Login
Hello, I have just installed Hayfever for Harvest on my Mac and filled out all of the options fields but the email address I entered doesn't seem to be recognised. Do I need to wait for a confirmation email before I can sign in? This app seems perfect for my needs and I would really like to start using it now but I can't. :( The Hayfever for Harvest icon has a red exclamation error over it, if that helps. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Chrysti