Download the resources displayed on a page easily!
List and save the images, gifs, videos, music displayed in your browser. Works with most websites like imgur, 4chan and reddit. Resource Downloader adds a panel to DevTools, right-click on your page, select "Inspect", click on the "Resources" tab and you're set. Reload your page and check the resources you want to download. You can also filter and sort the resources by name, url, mime type, size etc.
- (2021-04-08) Bappa Maiti: Hello Dev, Hope you are doing well. Here are some points of my observations while using it. My browser is Brave . 1) While saving resources( images in my case) of my choice , after selection whenever i click the download all the selected files downloaded 2 times. so in my test 68 files I had chosen by it downloaded 136 files and I had to delete all duplicates manually. So please try to solve this or let me know how to fix this. 2) There is now option to download or save files in timely manner, it is important for me cause the resources I was trying to download is some document pages but in image formats which i can browser via online image view embedded on that site. The file names are random and different from each other. So if i can save them per the time of loading the resource then i can easily arrange and rename them. 3) please also add option to save multiple files same time but my preferred location during download. As of now I have turned off the 'save where to download each time' option which by default saving in downloads folder. And it is kind of okay as of now. Thanks for your hared work. i look forward to see more improvements . Thanks & regards, Bappa.
- (2019-05-23) Станислав Буценко: Сама панель "Resources" визуально удобная. Но сохраняет только картинки и каждую отдельными запросами. Эту бы панель да в расширение "Save All Resources" - там сохраняется все и zip-архивом.
- (2018-08-31) Programmer two: this is totaly fake extention. it just shows resources and this functionalty is inbuilt in all browser. so not like any more... dont download
- (2018-06-03) Edward Torvalds: Froze my desktop. This extension asks you to download a file by its own file save dialog box. So if you select 20 items and click to download it will open 20 dialog boxes and freeze your desktop. Highly not recommended
- (2020-03-14, v:0.0.5) Bogdan Antone: I have no Resources TAB
I have no resources tab. https://prnt.sc/rgfev5 However I have "Sources" but I see no download button/save file .. on the .wotff (fonts) extensions.
- (2019-11-04, v:0.0.5) Robert Taylor: Double Download Issue
Hey, Glad you made this extension, definitely saves time for gallery downloads. I just recently started having an issue where it is double downloading images. Is there a setting I might have missed to change this to a single download?
- (2018-09-02, v:0.0.5) Mohamed Mtaallah: Fichiers SWF
Hi I want to ask if your exetension can download .swf (flash) files Thanks