This extension enables you to open pre defined links in new tabs
Open Multiple Websites Open your frequently visited website(s) with a single click ============== This is a simple chrome extension that lets you open multiple urls with single click. Simply copy paste the links and hit the submit button. And not just that, it also remember your last opened links. This helps you to open your favorite websites with one click. Saves times.
- (2019-10-29) CNVR TRAQ: Five stars if it can fix the protocol by detecting http(s) at the beginning of the string
- (2019-04-07) m1ishkop1shko: This only works if you copy links that have https:// in front of them (secure links) But a lot of links you find on the web only show as www. and on these it doesn't work. If it did, then this app has great potential.
- (2018-07-20) Thanasut Vudthivichai: It's working for me! Thanks!!
- (2017-08-28) Will_builder8: It does not work anymore. i hope it gets updated.
- (2017-04-13) Caden Popps: This does what it says, it was useful to me :)
- (2020-03-18, v:1.0) Tyler Critchlow: Tutorial
Your tutorial doesnt show the js completely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nty3-ouIrkk
- (2016-02-19, v:1.0) Save Button
Put a Save button beside the Submit button which, will save the updated list instead of re-opening + saving the updated list. Rename the Submit button to Open All. It will look like: [Save][Open All]