In a translation window like a popup, Translate selected text with Google Translate.
- 0.3.1 That google service using https so adapted. - 0.3.0 I accept 'Keeping Chrome Extensions Simple'. Delete toolbar icon, and some directions changed. Fixed a same bug of 0.2.0. - 0.2.0 Fixed a bug that is unexpected close of Popup with running WindowsAero, updated chrome. 1. Main Usage Select texts and Right-click, and select "Translate it : xx -> yy" (xx and yy are locale codes, can changed), then a new window is appeared to translate texts. 2. Features To change locale codes(language), Press context menu This and open a translate form, and set it. That are saved and reflected in context menu xx and yy. Translate-window will be closed when you click outside it. If you've changed the size of it, that setting will be saved and reflected next time. (You can customize the size.) While the translate-window has appeared, you can scroll the contents of the background page or the window itself with your mouse wheel. Even if you don't have prepared texts, you can call translate form with context menu. 3. Save Settings This extention use localstorage to save your settings. Total are 4, two locales you choose, and the width and the height of the translate-window. If you change them from default option, those are saved. --- All codes can be seen in my page; http://www016.upp.so-net.ne.jp/anznet/program/T4J.html Thank you for reading my English explanation. I'm poor at English. but programs are simple :) probably. ok.
- (2018-02-03) サニーさん: なかなか良い
- (2017-04-26) Needs other languages than Japanese.
- (2015-12-21) hien nguyen: it needs a function to keep popup open or auto close, and need to remember last position of popup too.
- (2015-08-13) tu dien: Need icon on taskbar, and popup window remain last position.
- (2014-10-23) しろさき: ふと、読めない単語があった時に素早く翻訳出来るため便利、普段使っているGoogle翻訳だから勝手が分かっていて馴染みやすい