Zoom on pixel-art without the blurriness
Sometimes the low resolution makes it impossible to see an image... And if you try CTRL,+/- it will just get blurry. This tool allows you to zoom on an image, on its own page or on any page. ~ Use the context menu to toggle it for an image ~ You can then resize it by click-dragging ~ It will snap to dimensions that are multiples of the original size, to prevent pixel distortion (this feature can be disabled) Feedback is welcome as this is my first extension ! Hope it will be useful !
- (2020-03-18) Kevin Pillay: I am white.
- (2018-09-18) Lobo Lara: Works like a charm! A must for pixel art lovers on Chrome. Thank you, man! I've been looking for something like this for ages
- (2018-03-16) Jack Ng: Who would have known that this is the only plugin I could find that allows me to enlarge a photo on facebook as I need with ease... -works(how ironic) -easy to use -handy anti-disortion An extension that actually fits my needs, that's 5 stars right there. Hope it gets more exposure.
- (2017-12-25) brooke dawley: this game is awsome
- (2016-11-26) John Vujnovich: perfect for pixel artists and crafters who need non filtered blurred images of sprite art. I suggested to the dev that on larger scale zooms if he could implement a grid to make beading and sitching even more easy on the eyes. hope he can incorporate this plugin into the chrome browser for android devices. however, since it hadnt had an update in over a year, i wonder if the development is at a halt.
- (2016-11-04) Casper Kole: #nuttig
- (2016-07-18) dave save: Super usefull
- (2015-11-19) James Ball: Really perfect for a pixel artist like me! I'm always having to run though the trouble of going on pages with low res images, usually pixel art images, and when I need to zoom in to get a better look at them, Chrome just makes them look blurry! This fixes this annoyance by having an easy to use button when you right-click on an image that allows you to toggle the extension. It works a charm and I've had no issues with it! I've been looking for something like this for ages and I'm glad it's been made now! Thanks so much for making this. James Ball - http://www.pixelartgallery.net/
- (2017-08-11, v:1.0) Frog_ Poggers: Safety
Is this safe to use? Will it hack in my computer and in my life?
- (2017-01-06, v:1.0) Jordan Epstein: Auto enable ability to resize images, keyboard shortcut, scale down images
Please add a way to resize any image on a page without having to right click and toggle it. Sometimes there's pages with several small pixel art images and it takes too long right click each of them in order to resize it. Maybe make it so it automatically enables the resize feature if an image is smaller than x width and/or x height. Also if this is implemented maybe add a way to enable/disable resize for all images with a shortcut. Finally, please add the ability to scale down images. Even though pixel art will lose pixels this would be good for really large images.
- (2016-11-26, v:1.0) John Vujnovich: Quick suggestion regarding zooming
it would be simply AMAZING if you could somehow enable a pixel grid when the zoom is larger to accomodate possibly 1px borders on the pixels... think this is possible. id love to donate if it got implemented!