Slightly extend the functionality of Circuit
Changelog: 188.8.131.52 12 Jul 2018 - use official Blink1Control2 App API for Blink1 control - cleanup 184.108.40.206 22 Mar 2017 - fix: sidebar icons not shown propera after Circuit update 220.127.116.11 17 Jan 2017 - fix: RSS and Notes icon not displayed - add: Jira Activity Stream RSS reader - add: new Icons for Notes and RSS 18.104.22.168 16 Nov 2016 - fix: audio enhancements (ringer) does not work correctly without Blink1 device attached - fix: multiple (+) signs on top of RSS icon for new items available on feed - fix: missing weather information for multi-word cities - update: RSS can now handle Atom feeds 22.214.171.124 08 Nov 2016 - combine clocks and weather and provide weather data next to the clocks - move RSS reader into sidebar - fix: do not close notes area on conversation change 126.96.36.199 02 Nov 2016 - add blue color to Blink1 feature for unread mentions - change audio control feature to play ringtone via selected audio output device - change audio control feature to play attached videos and voice recordings via selected audio output device - fix full message preview - fix keyboard shortcut ALT+R for rich text editor mode - fix displaying RSS feed in "new" layout - fix notes feature, adapted to sidebar - cleanup: remove some unused and broken features 188.8.131.52 02 Sep 2016 - fix blink1 in state red on login page 184.108.40.206 02 Sep 2016 - fix blink1 due to some more DOM changes 220.127.116.11 15 Aug 2016 - add new circuit domain to whitelist 18.104.22.168 22 Apr 2016 - fix Blink(1) due to DOM changes 22.214.171.124 08 Mar 2016 - fix displaying hotword popup 126.96.36.199 06 Mar 2016 - allow usage of circuit extender in circuit.com domain 188.8.131.52 09 Feb 2016 - fix hotword detection 184.108.40.206 03 Feb 2016 - fix weather location ID 220.127.116.11 31 Jan 2016 - fix for anchor for JIRA hotword selection 18.104.22.168 29 Jan 2016 - fix overwriting of Favorites avatars in global panel 22.214.171.124 28 Jan 2016 - fix displaying RSS feed 126.96.36.199 17 Jan 2016 - re-impl GetWeatherData (city/region/country), move all OpenWeatherMap specific code into background generate ISO3166 countrycodes for OpenWeatherMap api generate ISO3166 subdivisions code for OpenWeatherMap api (DE, US only!) - adjust to UI changes on the Circuit WebClient 1.1.4704 ( 9 Jan 2016) - adapted ALT+R shortcut for new conversation model - improve handling of new RSS items in the conversation list item 188.8.131.52 10 Dec 2015 - add OpenWatherMap signup link to options page - re-add permissions to access external URLs 184.108.40.206 09 Dec 2015 - OpenWeatherMap API key now configurable 220.127.116.11 08 Dec 2015 - RSS: send new item back to the right chrome tab - enhanced log messages - less permissions - clean up rss feed data - add beta.circuit.com in manifest - Audio Control is no longer experimental 18.104.22.168 Aug 2015 - added RSS Feed reader into Circuit Extender - added full message preview feature - more improvements to the options menu - Google Analytics code to track feature usage
- (2021-02-16) Leon Ruigrok: Hi Sven, thanks for your chrome extension. It is very useful to me. Is it possible to add click-to-dial functionality with telephone number detection? BR.
- (2018-07-31) mukesh patel: Hello Sven, Your extension is very useful. However, there is a change in Circuit layout in chrome. In that, Notes option don't appear with your extension. Can you please, help with that ? Verticle bar has been shifted from right to left. Notes in your extension was placed on right, so.. Can you please help to get notes back ?
- (2018-05-22) Keys Fishfinder: The timezones is excellent option
- (2017-11-02) Could you improve the timezones? Would like to add "New Deli in India" that is UTC+5h30
- (2017-04-05) Dariusz Bogusz: Używam go codziennie
- (2017-03-26) Frank De Pelsmaeker: Thanks, great and very useful addition to circuit
- (2015-05-20) Darren Gallagher: Great work Sven - super useful.
- (2014-11-19) Paulo Graça: Works Great!