Brings some of the great activeCollab features, right into your browser.
activeCollab is a project management and team collaboration solution with cloud and self-hosted options. The activeCollab Notifications extension will keep you up to date with all updates on your projects. With this extension you get: * Real time notifications in your browser * Links to updated pages in activeCollab * A link to the Notifications within activeCollab * The option to mark all notifications as read And one more great feature: * Desktop notifications! With this extension, you will never miss an important update. **This extension works with activeCollab 4.1. and newer** Main activeCollab features - Team Hub - include you entire team, keep everyone informed and streamline communication - Project management - give structure to your projects, follow progress and get detailed reports - Calendar - view assignments in the calendar, create events, manage days off and holidays - Time and expenses tracking - keep track of time and expenses and use the reports to invoice your clients. - Invoicing - create and send professional looking invoices and get paid from activeCollab with integrated payment gateways - Negotiating projects - send quotes and receive project requests from clients - Email integration - create tasks, discussions and files from emails
- (2015-11-05) Josh Davenport: Doesn't work with the current hosted solution provided by active.collab.
- (2015-05-26) Makes it easy to see notifications for activeCollab, but in an unobtrusive way.
- (2015-01-21) Marc Stress: Great way to get alerts from your aC installation right in your browser view. Stay on top of your projects with this simple addon!
- (2014-10-07) Ashish Kaushik: Works as mentioned. Miniamal functionality but works well. I hope developers will add more functionality like changing the view to list open task and close them by clicking a ceckbox.
- (2014-06-10) Antony Arthur Potts: This extension has been a godsend for me over the past month, helping me manage multiple projects with multiple users.
- (2014-02-19) Bobby Bush: LOVE IT!!
- (2014-02-19) Steven Grant: saying there's 1 notification but nothing there.
- (2013-12-30) Brian Cohen: Overlay says I have 11 notifications but when I click on it, there are none there. Likewise there are no unread notifications when I go to my activeCollab notifications pane. So, something isn't quite right here.
- (2013-12-30) Miha Ambroz: Great extension, use it every day!
- (2013-12-26) Goran Radulovic: Great way to get notified about what's happening in your activeCollab. Hope we get more features integrated in popup like favorites, and quick add
- (2018-01-07, v:1.0.4) Phillip Ralph: How do I find my manageprojects.com domain?
How do I find my manageprojects.com domain? We signed up active collab, our URL is https://app.activecollab.com/167842/projects What do I do to connect?
- (2017-12-10, v:1.0.4) Jonathan Corona: Hosted solution is broken.
Hosting with SSL and latest version of active collab is broken.
- (2017-04-12, v:1.0.4) Vlad G: Couldn't login with provided credentials
How do I login?? It won't let me, I have no idea what the problem is.
- (2017-02-20, v:1.0.4) How do I find my .manageprojects.com domain?
We signed up active collab, our URL is app.activecollab.com/133475 What do I do to connect?
- (2015-10-18, v:1.0.4) Milan Basaric: I can't find Installation URL?
- (2015-10-13, v:1.0.4) Ankita Chauhan: Incorrect Credentials
Hi I keep on getting incorrect credentials. I've self hosted app and I use same credentials to login via web. is there any issues after upgrade
- (2015-04-08, v:1.0.4) Макс Ветер: Notifications additional info
Wil be good if in task notifications will be display task label (change label) action and status (change status) by small icons.
- (2014-07-09, v:1.0.4) Luke Pinion: Could not connect to server
I am receiving an error message that says "Could not connect to server. Please check your internet connection and login parameters" when I try to look at my notifications. I have tried disconnecting my account and then reconnecting it, but I am still getting the same error. I'm not sure what changed, but this started occurring about a week ago. I've had the extension for a few months and haven't had any problems up until now. Let me know if you need anymore information from me to resolve this issue. Thanks!
- (2014-02-11, v:1.0.4) Daniel Pesis: Having Difficulty Connecting My Hosted Version
Is SSL required or what else may I be doing wrong? My developer & I both cannot connect (our usrenames/passwords are correct).