This extension automatically saves a recipe to your Recipe Saver account.
Recipe Saver is a no-frills, online journal for your favorite online recipes. No more cluttered bookmarks or having to register countless accounts just to save a few recipes that interest you. There are tons of great recipes online, but they're all over the place. Recipe Saver lets you save, consolidate, and organize any recipe no matter where you find it. Simply click the extension's button to scrape for the current tab's recipe and click "Save Recipe" to send it to your RecipeSaver.me account!
- (2021-01-16) Tony Vo: Hi recipesaver.me creator, Is the website down? I can't log into the website and I'm scared that all my recipes are gone forever ;( Please help!
- (2020-12-03) Finance Routes: Fantastic Recipe Saver! Highly highly recommend this saver tool. I have tried several others in the past but none were quite as efficient and easy to use as the Recipesaver tool. Everything is all in one place and the upgrade allows you to save unlimited amounts of recipes. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a fast and easy way of saving recipes without all the fuss.
- (2020-09-19) Marko: this extension is truly amazing, i might sound a bit TOO exited. But how many times have you found a recipe you had to save, but you put it somewhere in a Play list on YouTube or a txt document and then completely forgot about it?. This extension is quick, easy. and for free. 5 stars for me love love love it!
- (2020-03-16) i i: Just saved like 30 recipes now it won't load the site...
- (2019-11-14) Jennifer Gresko: I have to keep logging in.
- (2017-03-21) I was looking for a easy recipe saver and this works great. The new redesign is lovely and was a welcome surprise when I went to check my recipes today.
- (2017-01-28) Bekah Walker: I love how easy this extension makes it to save recipes! Only complaint I have, it does not stay logged in when jumping between web pages, and so you're forced to log in every time you save another recipe. Not a big deal if you're saving one, but if you're trying to save multiple in one session, it can get a little tedious logging in again and again.
- (2015-02-25) Lillie Lemon: I love this extension! With dietary restrictions, it's tough to keep all your recipes in one place - but this handy tool is perfect for that.