A keyboard interface to the web
- (2021-06-14) Muhammed Nasrullah: Works really well out of the box, good amount of customizability
- (2020-08-18) tsao gary: 那个vim什么好几个版本，我试了几种，没一个是我这种菜鸡玩的转的。这个就一目了然，一下就搞好了，赞！
- (2020-07-29) Ucizi Mafeni: exactly what I was looking for
- (2020-03-23) Mike Bilel: I have used many vim and hit-a-hint extensions... This is THE ONE to get. It's perfect! Edit: I just realized pressing 5 (50% of video) on youtube doesn't work. All the other digits work and I can go to almost any point in the video. My hint characters are 0-9 if that helps. Minor annoyance but still useable. Edit2: Numpad 5 works. The 5 key above the letter T still doesn't work. Strange...
- (2019-12-25) Jack Sol: Love that I found this plugin. I'm a big fan of vim and it's nice to have similar functionality for web browsinng!
- (2019-11-07) Really cool extension. I'd love to be able to use it instead of Vimium due to the improved config UI but 'restore tab' doesn't work and the developer doesn't seem to be updating this plugin anymore judging from the Git repo.
- (2019-06-28) Peter Hillerström: This seems amazing!
- (2019-05-03) Schmuel Tiebra: I've been looking for this tool for ages!!! It is really amazing being able to browse using only your keyboard, thousand thanks!. The only thing I disliked was seeing it lacks appropriate support on Taiga.io, I use Taiga.io all the time, could you tell me why it doesn't work?
- (2019-02-28) 骤雨源: 这种可以更好的利用键盘的感觉真好，不能总让这一百多个键闲着是吧
- (2018-11-28) David King: Really cool extension. I've only been using it for a few minutes and I'm already starting to see how quickly you can do very common things like switching tabs, opening links, etc. Great work.
- (2018-05-20) Deta Wiki: How can I set disable at a specific website?
- (2018-04-26) Santiago Dimattia: Love it. Great way to complement i3.
- (2017-10-17) Alan Shum: 比 Vimium 好用的是 Configuration 更容易，而且還有自訂的空間
- (2017-09-29) François-Abert Gandon: As a recent Vimium user I find some useful features Vimium doesn't have (profiles, pass keys, ). Might switch one day as I master Vimium better or when Firefox will be so fast I won't want to use Google Chrome anymore. The extension Settings page is very well designed and way more user friendly than the Vimium one. The documentation is not 100% complete. Would be great to have all the commands on one page. Amazing job!
- (2017-07-02) Cesar Rodriguez: It is a pretty good alternative to Cvim, Vimium.
- (2017-06-15) Dan Bondarenko: Intuitive, easy-to-use and incredibly useful.
- (2017-06-09) Mahesh Ostwal: Awesome!
- (2017-03-16) Bum Jun Park: This is the best thing ever!