Sequence Navigator Tools Based on Active URL
urlNext is simple navigator button that ease you to do sequences pages (next page) based on link in the page or the URL of the page. The urlNeXT button will simple shown when it find previous/next link or numbers on the URL that you browse to. By clicking the button it will bring you to the next page. As example if you are browse to http://domain.name/page100.html by clicking the urlNeXT button will bring you to http://domain.name/page101.html Or you can use hot keys: - CTRL-SHIFT-LEFT ARROW - CTRL-SHIFT-RIGHT ARROW At first, urlNeXT will use link found on the page for previous or next link. If it does not found the link, the url numbers will be used. There is an animated page with arrow indicate the action occurred. The arrow may have 2 background color: - Blue is mean scanned linked is used - Green is mean numbers on the url is used If you feel this animation consumes much cpu, please let me know your CPU, GPU, OS, Chrome version. The animation is purely css (script only trigger to start the animation), so it's really depend to the chrome it-self how the animation being handled. For news,update, and/or response on comments, you can read at http://peprasetya.blogspot.com/search/label/urlNeXT Please see the change log below for feature list. If you find any problem and want to let me know, please don't just say "It's not work". Please give more detail, at least the url that you browse. Change Log: Version 1.7.6 (14 Aug 2014) - No new feature, just fixing to compatible with Goole Code Practice, otherwise it will not work Version 1.7.5 (6 Aug 2014) - Nothing changed except Chrome Extension meta as Google want update some meta files Version 1.7.4 (15 June 2012) - Update scan mechanism for Google Search, as Google may use some different page location. - Change the animation arrow following Google Chrome animation in Mac OS X when using swipe gesture on back and forward history. Version 1.7.3 (23 November 2011) - Little tweak over link scanner to cover some sites. Version 1.7.2 (4 November 2011) - Link Scanner now scan https page. This only because now chrome by default use https in search page. So to be able activate link scanner, we have to allow the https being injected. Version 1.7.1 (16 September 2011) - Preload arrow image, fix on some occasion that the arrow not shown. - Add layer that pulled by the arrow to visualized new page is pulled for next/previous page. Version 1.7 (14 September 2011) - Animated arrow on next or previous action. The animation is taken between loading page time. So if the next/previous page load so fast, the animation may not occur or just half the progress, even the arrow image does not shown. - The animated arrow may indicate the type of the link used. If scanned link used for the next/previous link, it will use blue background. But if count number on the url, it will shown with green background. - Force scan links if the page does not fully loaded. On case the page load in very long time, it prevent urlNeXT to scan links. Version 1.6 (1 July 2011) - Scan links for blogspot base site and use older link for next page and newer link for previous page Version 1.5.4 (4 May 2011) - Update Google Search scanning method as Google change the navigation panel Version 1.5.3 (19 Nov 2010) - Use dynamic link URL, urlNext will use the latest url in the scanned links, so it can adapt if the page change the url on the fly. - Changed for Google Instant Search, the search result in re-scan on each action and adapt to latest change. Known issue, the icon will not adapt automatically if you change the search term, nor click the navigation on the result page. Version 1.5.2 (27 Aug 2010) - Change Icon - Bug fix for Url start with "/search" as reported by Devmake. Now it will scan links on the page. Version 1.5 (23 Apr 2010) - Bug fix with empty href attribute. The link will be no use if the href is empty. Version 1.4 (22 Apr 2010) - Bug fix with next link scanned from the page but does not have number in URL, It was not perform to the next page - Bug fix in scanning algorithm for finding next and previous text. Version 1.3 (21 Apr 2010) - Scan links on the page (https will be not scanned) to finding specific link for Previous and Next Link based on REL attribute or text for the link. - Custom page scan to find the links for search engine Google, Bing, and Yahoo. This will lead a malfunction if the search engine change the result page HTML structure. - There is 2 dot on top of urlNeXT icon to indicate the availability on prev and next link. Red dot means unavailable, while blue mean available for the link. Left top dot for previous link, right top dot for next link. Version 1.2 (12 Apr 2010) - Adding Hot Keys (CTRL-SHIFT-LEFT ARROW and CTRL-SHIFT-RIGHT ARROW). These hot keys only work on regular http, as I do not want to inject secure page (https)
- (2020-03-29) Tilky Sky: Thank you very much https://www.pornfappy.com/embed/130004
- (2019-09-11) Gravy Barnhold: Exactly what I hoped it would do!
- (2018-07-16) Chris Sloan: Without the ability to configure the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl-Shift-Left Arrow and Ctrl-Shift-Right Arrow) this extension goes off way too much when editing text boxes causing lost work. Otherwise, the extension seems fine. But accidentally navigating away from the page you were editing text on is a big downside.
- (2018-06-09) Who in their right mind likes trying to hit "Ctrl+Shift+<arrow keys>", which takes either two hands, or an awkward twisted claw like grasp to activate. I use programmable mice and I tried editing "Ctrl+Shift+<arrow keys>" into my mouses 5 extra programmable keys. The mouse confirmed those keys were being emulated, but the extension refuses to allow mouse keyboard emulations. Big FAIL...
- (2018-03-13) Jose Francisco: Muy bueno
- (2017-06-11) Frank Utne: Until I changed the only shortcut available for this extension to another more-needed function this was 5 stars. Now that I can't change the shortcut, either through the extension options, or through the extension manager, it gets 1 star. To use it, I now have to click the icon in the omnibar, which is the worst place to put it, because then the cursor is trapped and I have to then click somewhere in the page body in order to be able to navigate the page via shortcuts. So that is two clicks too many IMO. I consider any extension that requires me to use the mouse instead of a simple shortcut, that I can choose, strictly amateur and not of any use to me.
- (2017-04-16) Suresh Raju Pilli: Nice one .. Very useful. Let's have more customization in future
- (2016-02-02) tuan ly minh: It work !
- (2015-09-24) chikita R.: good!!exelent!!!
- (2015-06-18) Sergio Martínez López: Excelente!
- (2015-04-04) Nguyễn Ngọc Hạnh: ok
- (2014-10-26) Could you let me change hot keys and number?
- (2014-09-17) Joshua Shear: This extension did what none of the others could do; it let me choose which part of the URL was the page number.
- (2014-08-11) ALİ ZENGER: Çalışmıyor. Uzantının simgesi ana ekrana gelmiyor.
- (2013-09-13) Daryl Van Humbeck: It would be incredibly useful to NOT activate this functionality when you're in a text field. Many, many, many times I've accidentally switched away from a page because I've been trying to use the keyboard to select words. (they use the same key combination, Ctrl+Shift+Left or Right)
- (2012-12-04) Juan: Hi and thanks for you work. It'd be nice to be able to redefine the keys or even automatize the transition when we arrive to the bottom of the page. It would be also nice to have neither one page nor all pages loaded at once but a predefined number of pages, for example 3 pages (one before, one after and the current one).
- (2011-11-21) Good work! May I make suggestion as I'd love to continue using it? Not the CPU usage but how about option to turn the animated page off? And please an option to change keyboard shortcut. It would be easy with <command>+<shift>+<arrow keys> on Mac for me. Thanks.
- (2015-12-14, v:1.7.6) Tony Henrich: Use two keys instead of 3 keys
I would like to assign ctrl-right arrow instead of ctrl-shift-right-arrow. holding one key is easier than holding two keys. I don't see the need to hold two keys. Make this a user settings
- (2015-11-11, v:1.7.6) Rob Jack: Keyboard shortcut
Hi, how I could disable shortcut for your extension? or disable functioning on some domains? I do not need this for gmail, because I want to highlight some text with CTRL+SHIFT+ARROW, but instead I get your urlNeXT shortcut activated.
- (2015-08-19, v:1.7.6) chikita R.: urlnext
"NETWORK_FAIL" When I try to download
- (2014-12-18, v:1.7.6) チャールズ: When I try to download