Unlocks premium features for ttsreader.com, such as ad-free, audio recording, full-screen view and more.
Single life time payment, and you can explore your full potential for creativity and productivity. Read out loud any text, including pdf files and ebooks. Cloud sync. Natural sounding voices. Some of the premium features include: No ads Record and export generated speech as audio file - this feature is currently only available on Windows machines. Full screen mode Adds a quick access button to Chrome's toolbar Enjoy all future upgrades. Planned upgrades include: Different font options Hot keyboard shortcut keys Make sure to refresh ttsreader.com page after installing this premium extension to activate the premium features. Directly support the app's development. Satisfaction guaranteed. Full refund per request.
- (2019-10-12) Adrian Paul: Blown away - so fed up of reading long e-mails and websites with not great vision at times... This will read very clearly at the speed you want, plus the English diction and tempo is very accurate and genuine. Wish I'd found this website/extension years ago! Thank you for such a great job, gals and guys!
- (2019-06-21) brian early: DO NOT pay $9.99 for the recording feature.
- (2019-06-04) Sim Sim Rogue: Love the software, helps me read stuff out. So I brought Prem, to support it too. It will help me a lot in the long run. It has installed on top of my Chrome and hopefully can be re-downloaded if it becomes corrupted.
- (2019-04-16) HAMMEROFOMENS !: Just paid for the premium token and there is still no record button on screen it shows up for a second then disappears. What gives? This is the ONLY reason I paid for the upgrade!
- (2019-04-04) Menahem Fuchs: The only reason I purchased the Premium Token is to be able to record and download the speech file, but apparently this is broken (and acknowledged by the developer), and will only be fixed in the next release scheduled for 18 Apr. Why then still advertise and allow purchases of the premium token if it does not deliver the functionality promised? This amounts to false advertising.
- (2019-02-02) Mark Kamoski: TWIMC -- This is a great app. Its only flaw is that it downoads audo only in webm format, and it does not allow download in mp3 format. As such, I have to use yet another converter, to convert from webm to mp3. Which is an extra step for my many files. That is too bad, given that mp3 is such a common format, and mp3 is more-or-less a standard, and mp3 is typically supported directly is such apps, etc. I know there are benefits to webm, but IMHO this app should support mp3 too. Missing the mp3 export functionality is why I can only give this 4 stars. That said, this app is good and well worth it. HTH. Thanks. -- Mark Kamoski
- (2018-10-16) Dawson Riggs: TTSReader is awesome. I've been using it for months to listen to the text when I'm composing something. Listening has always been more natural than reading for me, and this app helps me to find mistakes and improve my writing. I sometimes also use it to listen to longer articles.
- (2018-09-14) William Burton: Is it possible to make the fullscreen fill the screen? That's sort of why I bought this. Thanks!
- (2018-04-10) Pierre Florendo: This token was working previously. I am not sure why it has stopped. I am no longer able to download audio files.
- (2017-12-08) R Rabinovici: Great. Keeps reading non-stop. Remembers last location and text. Enables cloud-sync to share reading between computers.
- (2020-01-19, v:0.3) Julie Grooms: Software Computer PC software i.e. windows operating system requirements?
Is there specified requirements that are needed for this program to work properly? Also I am a Published author and I need to revise a book that I have already published but I need to fix an error I discovered, However, I realized that I am severely dyslexia and adhd and I have a hard time remembering the content of my books as well as processing the words I read unless they are read to me. So that being said... is there any content that is prohibited from being placed into this program if it is from a manuscript? Thank you, best regards, Julie C. Grooms
- (2020-01-01, v:0.3) Scott Calder: Yearly Purchase
I clicked on the premium choice for one year which said $6.99 for the year. Was that spam? There is no change in the extension.
- (2019-12-27, v:0.3) Patrick Ssendagi: premium subscription
i can not find option to add payment for premium subscription
- (2019-12-22, v:0.3) Random Person: DOES NOT RECORD.
THIS DOES NOT RECORD. I BOUGHT A PREMIUM TOKEN AND IT DOES NOT RECORD.
- (2019-11-01, v:0.3) James Gordon: Spanish
Do you support the following functions in Spanish? Speech to text, text to speech, punctuation commands in Spanish? How to cancel subscription easily? Is there a one time price for perpetual version? Please answer all of the above questions. Thank you
- (2019-11-01, v:0.3) James Gordon: Spanish
Do you support the following Spanish functions FULLY? Dictation ,Listen , record , punctuation commands in Spanish
- (2019-10-24, v:0.3) Jessica Ho: Uninstall
I have paid for the premium TTSReader. But after I have used it for several times, i dont really like the apps and want to uninstall it. How can I uninstall and stop paying the monthly fee?
- (2019-10-12, v:0.3) Adrian Paul: saving the audio through the buttons
i can't seem to find a way to save the audio, despite subscribing. the audio is very good for the better British lady, but the other English voices aren't that listenable and speak at different speeds to her - she is on-point with her timing and diction. The main thing is we need to save the files and send them to people instead of text or e-mails or slides. Listening or watching is so much better than just reading long sentences, so great idea, in theory, when it works.... I am missing something? i've tried following the instructions, but i can't find any saved audio files or recordings of my screen window
- (2019-10-06, v:0.3) Sándorné Nagy: purchase premium
How can I purcase the token?
- (2019-10-03, v:0.3) Honor MacDonald: Does premium scroll on the actual page?
If the premium version will scroll down the actual page in real time, I'm in. Lots of pages have relevant diagrams or illustrations that are relevant to the text positioned near them.
- (2019-09-19, v:0.3) cliff bailey: Downloading audio
Bought the TTSReader Premium Token. How to I download the file once I have typed it into dialog box? Tried many ways but have failed. [email protected],com
- (2019-09-18, v:0.3) Rochelle Halling: download/ refresh for Premium
Purchased Premium - didn't work, then extension removed in error - how to get what I have already purchased? everything points to purchasing again? Can't even add free extension, WT...
- (2019-08-27, v:0.3) Serkan Özkeskin: i paid for premium but it doesn't work
I have read the FAQ section. But I still can't use premium.
- (2019-08-19, v:0.3) Jondi Perlas: what the hell its not working come on!
its not working