Notifications for JIRA®
Simple Chrome extension that checks updates in JIRA®. How to use it. 1. Right-click on extension icon. 2. Select 'Parameters' to open options page. 3. Add JIRA server url (without slash-sign on the end) and click Save button. 4. To receive notifications for JIRA, you must be logged in (on JIRA server). 5. Now launch extension by clicking on extension's icon.
- (2018-12-13) Maciej Katafiasz: Completely useless on any significant-size JIRA instance. It dumps *all* changed tickets, so if you're not interested in all of them, it just generates spam.
- (2018-10-02) Chris Thumann: Come on man, we host our own JIRA. You only allow JIRA hosted URLs.
- (2019-07-05, v:0.1.0) Thais Rasino: JQL filter
Please include JQL filter option for notifications
- (2019-01-15, v:0.1.0) Simone Piras: Changes and Upgrades
Good Morning, thanks for the plugin, maybe you think is possible to filter for type of tickets? In our case we use different suffix like: TICKET-XXX,REQUEST-XXX etc If will be possible to filter notifications for this, will be wonderful
- (2018-05-07, v:0.1.0) Prasitthichai Boonkao: Cannot Turn On notification
My currently Chrome version is "Version 66.0.3359.117 (Official Build) (64-bit)", and configured the server successfully (without slash sign at the end). But when click to Turn on the notification, it does not happen anything! and always shows Turn Off. Any advice please?
- (2017-01-17, v:0.1.0) Change the filter
The only filter possible is "updated > -5m". It would be exactly what I need if i could change the filter.