Save, organize and comment links, photos, citations, prices, addresses. Collaborate in real-time.
Features: - drag & drop to save links, photos, citations, prices and more - take page screenshots - collaborate with your friends in real-time - share your research with a link - export to Word document Brainer is good for: - planning trips - comparing products - scientific research (for work or school) - collecting and organizing hobby materials Brainer is FREE for everyone. Changelog: 2.2 - less permissions required, Brainer is much more safer now! - critical update correcting the problem of infinite loading - you don't need to have cookies enabled to use the application 2.1 - added programming language code recognition - restored screenshot drag&drop feature while using Brainer in window mode - fixed rare items ordering bug - minor bugfixes 2.0 - the extension name was changed to Brainer - added parsing of email addresses, telephone numbers, locations - improved screen capture feature - improvments in link parsing - slight graphics changes - performance improvements - minor bugfixes
- (2023-03-02) AkDS pc: Oh god! I was actually looking this type of note taking app. and the the feature where you able to take notes on video while watching watching some video is great option.
- (2022-12-27) Dan Lourenco: Its a brilliant APP, but when I try to drag texts that are in different html blocks the tool saves only codes.. (im using Microsoft Edge)
- (2022-11-16) Movimento Avança Perocão: Estável, simples de usar e fácil de consultar. Precisa de maiso quê :-)?
- (2022-10-08) jaxsap: Great!
- (2022-08-26) Mahmod Ashraf: THERE ARE SOME WEBSITE like 9ANIME.TO where this extension don't load , can you fix this ? ,and thanks for the great extension
- (2022-06-19) Periklis Papanikolaou: Always-on, lightweight, readily available with one action max. able to capture and organize all essential asset types (text, link, image) This combination is key for capturing what is important without leaving the zone.
- (2022-06-03) Enki Du: I try out a ton of different extensions. There are only a handful of them that I find essential enough to live past those moments down the road when I remove just as many for not keeping their usefulness. Lots of people here have said it here. If I were to make a collction-based note taking extension, it would be a lot like this. I really hope the dev returns and continues to update.
- (2022-04-14) Ibtesam D: This is such a helpful extension, just wish I could bold, italic, underline, strikethrough texts and make super scripts and sub scripts as well
- (2022-03-22) shali Yfrimashvilly: amazing app! but please let me search keywords on all the notes and words? like a finder? pLEASE!!!!
- (2021-09-17) Andrea Vitaletti: What you need without distractions ... simply effective!
- (2021-08-21) zoqin le vré: Hey great extensions, could you just made it compatible with "Dark reader" when using both text is black on black background
- (2020-12-21) Todd: Sadly, it's abandoned, as it hasn't been updated in more than two years.
- (2020-07-15) Lochan Baratakke: Brilliant in concept and ease of use! A couple of features on the wishlist for the app though: - some TaskPaper-style keyboard shortcuts to move and organize headers/points - some keyword/hash tagging features for better search and topic-linking - ability to color/highlight sections like LiquidText. Thanks for this great app, and much more respect for keeping it free. :)
- (2019-10-24) Diana DAI: It can be the best of all the extensions i've had on my mac these years. Really, the embeddable online view and able to download as docx. integrates with notion、gdrive and also for MS products!! it's such a great way to improve my life. just one thing, Can i donate to the developer by other ways than paypal?
- (2019-05-26) Mariusz Truszkowski: Absolutnie zarąbisty!
- (2018-12-17) 沈辉: very very useful
- (2018-10-23) Johnny Ohl: This is the first time, EVER, that I have been working on something and tthought, "I'm going to see if there is an add on that will help me with this." and then found exactly what I was looking for and then some. I just happen to be doing metabolic research (lay person), but I don't see how it matters. It is so easy and it's right there. Great group. I would have paid for this.
- (2018-09-17) Nanu.Q: Świetne narzędzie, bardzo ułatwia zbieranie informacji. :)
- (2018-08-18) Harshil Sarvakar (Happy): First: I'm Not At All Related To This Company/Team. So This Is Not Promotiontional/biased Review. Main Review: Unlike Other Research tools like "Digoo" It's Completely free. It's Working Great. I wanted To have something like notepad in which i can save text and notes from various articles and webpages. Now, This Is way too awesome & Advance Extension. You can add video link, Images, Quotes, Check List And Much. It Also Saves All Links From Which All data Is Collected. if you Want To Collect And organize Information Very Well, This Is for you.
- (2018-07-17) Chanan Euaruksakul: Very useful
- (2018-05-21) Yohany Flores: Justo lo que buscaba, Seria bueno soporte en android, y firefox.
- (2017-10-12) Teodor Cibor: Czekam na jakąś aktualizację i wersję na Androida. Aplikacja super.
- (2016-11-23) Steph: This is really handy!
- (2016-05-14) Jawad Khokhar: Awesome, just what I needed!
- (2016-04-05) Ryszard Adamski (donNeo): bardzo fajne narzędzie, czekam na wersję dla firefoxa
- (2016-02-10) Grzegorz Figlarz: Przydatne i wygodne narzędzie, polecam!
- (2023-02-02, v:2.2.0) alex durolex: missing options
very good tool but miss : - COPY/MOVE to an element of research list TO another research list - auto capture a thumbnail with url, taken from the pictures of the url or auto generated (scrolling choice) - local back up export import
- (2022-10-19, v:2.2.0) Viet Anh Nguyen: Export data
Hi, thanks for the excellent extension. I have a question, is there any way I can save or export the content, to csv or markdown? I think there was an option to export to MS Word, but I can't find that option now. Thank you.
- (2021-09-23, v:2.2.0) Andrea Vitaletti: Where are searches stored?
Hello thanks a lot for developing this fantastic tool. I wish to know where searches are stored? Regards, Andrea
Thank you for stating what you do with the users data, but maybe you could clarify what it actually means. Without an explanation it might be misinterpreted. What is being collected? "Authentication information. For example: passwords, credentials, security question or Personal Identification Number (PIN)"
- (2020-12-03, v:2.1.0) Pat Hughes: Why Brainer doesn't work on all web pages?
I'm on the url, http://blog.emailaddressmanager.com/outlook/outlook_email_notes.html, which explains how to put notes on emails. But when I try to use Brainer, I get a message saying that Brainer won't work on this page and go to another page. Why doesn't Brainer work on all websites?
- (2018-08-14, v:2.0.0) Helgurd Aziz Mirza: Just Thank you!
Thank you for this great chrome extension!
- (2018-08-09, v:1.0.10) Helgurd Aziz Mirza: Cant login need Key
Hello, I had a key for long times a go, however suddenly the chrome ext is not let me in and asking for the key!! The Extension awesome! Thank you.
- (2018-07-10, v:1.0.10) Harshil Sarvakar (Happy): Thanks For Creating Such A Awesome Extension.
I Just Wanted To Say Thank You For This Service And Extension. Much Love. Can I Donate?
- (2018-02-23, v:1.0.8) Ted Åkerlund: Copy paste
Hi, I am running on MacOS 10.13.3, chrome 64.0.3282.167. The extension is really nice, and fills my needs to large extent. Possibly it would be nice to allow better sharing, i.e. to let colleagues modify, or comment on articles I send. I do realize this is not a simple feature, but opens up a mountain of challenges. Anyway. I do expereience ONE really annoying issue. I cannot seem to paste. I'l like to remember this was initially possible, but now it just doesn't work. I've tried both hot keys for pasting and contextual menu. I also restarted chrome and my computer. The problem remains. Also backspace appears not to work sometimes, so something appears to be wrong with regular text editing.
- (2017-10-12, v:1.0.8) Teodor Cibor: Wersja na Androida?
Czy jest na nią szansa? Pozdrawiam.
- (2017-05-23, v:1.0.8) Can't download the Word document
Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off". <!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration> Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL. <!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>
- (2017-04-13, v:1.0.8) Arvid Jense: Collaborating on research
Is it possible to work with multiple people on the same research? I can't seem to find where to paste the key. Also, I was wondering if there is a way to delete an old research? Otherwise, thanks for making this, really amazing!
- (2017-04-01, v:1.0.8) Shouin Nelson: Only appears on some sites.
The Mozgi windows does not appear on many sites I visit, which leaves it unusable in most cases. When it does work, it works quite well.
- (2016-11-23, v:1.0.8) S P: Can you format texts?
Like bold or underline, etc?
- (2015-12-28, v:1.0.2) Moa P.F: ajuda