Save, organize and comment links, photos, citations, prices, addresses. Collaborate in real-time.
Features: - drag & drop to save links, photos, citations, prices and more - take page screenshots - collaborate with your friends in real-time - share your research with a link - export to Word document Brainer is good for: - planning trips - comparing products - scientific research (for work or school) - collecting and organizing hobby materials Brainer is FREE for everyone. Changelog: 2.1 - added programming language code recognition - restored screenshot drag&drop feature while using Brainer in window mode - fixed rare items ordering bug - minor bugfixes 2.0 - the extension name was changed to Brainer - added parsing of email addresses, telephone numbers, locations - improved screen capture feature - improvments in link parsing - slight graphics changes - performance improvements - minor bugfixes
- (2020-12-21) Todd Carter: Sadly, it's abandoned, as it hasn't been updated in more than two years.
- (2020-07-15) Lochan Baratakke: Brilliant in concept and ease of use! A couple of features on the wishlist for the app though: - some TaskPaper-style keyboard shortcuts to move and organize headers/points - some keyword/hash tagging features for better search and topic-linking - ability to color/highlight sections like LiquidText. Thanks for this great app, and much more respect for keeping it free. :)
- (2019-10-24) Diana DAI: It can be the best of all the extensions i've had on my mac these years. Really, the embeddable online view and able to download as docx. integrates with notion、gdrive and also for MS products!! it's such a great way to improve my life. just one thing, Can i donate to the developer by other ways than paypal?
- (2019-05-26) Mariusz Truszkowski: Absolutnie zarąbisty!
- (2018-12-17) 沈辉: very very useful
- (2018-10-23) Johnny Ohl: This is the first time, EVER, that I have been working on something and tthought, "I'm going to see if there is an add on that will help me with this." and then found exactly what I was looking for and then some. I just happen to be doing metabolic research (lay person), but I don't see how it matters. It is so easy and it's right there. Great group. I would have paid for this.
- (2018-09-17) Nanu.Q: Świetne narzędzie, bardzo ułatwia zbieranie informacji. :)
- (2018-08-18) Harshil Sarvakar: First: I'm Not At All Related To This Company/Team. So This Is Not Promotiontional/biased Review. Main Review: Unlike Other Research tools like "Digoo" It's Completely free. It's Working Great. I wanted To have something like notepad in which i can save text and notes from various articles and webpages. Now, This Is way too awesome & Advance Extension. You can add video link, Images, Quotes, Check List And Much. It Also Saves All Links From Which All data Is Collected. if you Want To Collect And organize Information Very Well, This Is for you.
- (2018-07-17) Chanan Euaruksakul: Very useful
- (2018-05-21) Yohany Flores: Justo lo que buscaba, Seria bueno soporte en android, y firefox.
- (2017-10-12) Teodor Cibor: Czekam na jakąś aktualizację i wersję na Androida. Aplikacja super.
- (2016-11-23) S P: This is really handy!
- (2016-05-14) Jawad Khokhar: Awesome, just what I needed!
- (2016-04-05) Ryszard Adamski: bardzo fajne narzędzie, czekam na wersję dla firefoxa
- (2016-02-10) Grzegorz Figlarz: Przydatne i wygodne narzędzie, polecam!
- (2020-12-03, v:2.1.0) Pat Hughes: Why Brainer doesn't work on all web pages?
I'm on the url, http://blog.emailaddressmanager.com/outlook/outlook_email_notes.html, which explains how to put notes on emails. But when I try to use Brainer, I get a message saying that Brainer won't work on this page and go to another page. Why doesn't Brainer work on all websites?
- (2018-08-14, v:2.0.0) Helgurd Aziz Mirza: Just Thank you!
Thank you for this great chrome extension!
- (2018-08-09, v:1.0.10) Helgurd Aziz Mirza: Cant login need Key
Hello, I had a key for long times a go, however suddenly the chrome ext is not let me in and asking for the key!! The Extension awesome! Thank you.
- (2018-07-10, v:1.0.10) Harshil Sarvakar: Thanks For Creating Such A Awesome Extension.
I Just Wanted To Say Thank You For This Service And Extension. Much Love. Can I Donate?
- (2018-02-23, v:1.0.8) Ted Åkerlund: Copy paste
Hi, I am running on MacOS 10.13.3, chrome 64.0.3282.167. The extension is really nice, and fills my needs to large extent. Possibly it would be nice to allow better sharing, i.e. to let colleagues modify, or comment on articles I send. I do realize this is not a simple feature, but opens up a mountain of challenges. Anyway. I do expereience ONE really annoying issue. I cannot seem to paste. I'l like to remember this was initially possible, but now it just doesn't work. I've tried both hot keys for pasting and contextual menu. I also restarted chrome and my computer. The problem remains. Also backspace appears not to work sometimes, so something appears to be wrong with regular text editing.
- (2017-10-12, v:1.0.8) Teodor Cibor: Wersja na Androida?
Czy jest na nią szansa? Pozdrawiam.
- (2017-05-23, v:1.0.8) Can't download the Word document
Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off". <!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration> Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL. <!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>
- (2017-04-13, v:1.0.8) Arvid Jense: Collaborating on research
Is it possible to work with multiple people on the same research? I can't seem to find where to paste the key. Also, I was wondering if there is a way to delete an old research? Otherwise, thanks for making this, really amazing!
- (2017-04-01, v:1.0.8) Shouin Nelson: Only appears on some sites.
The Mozgi windows does not appear on many sites I visit, which leaves it unusable in most cases. When it does work, it works quite well.
- (2016-11-23, v:1.0.8) S P: Can you format texts?
Like bold or underline, etc?
- (2015-12-28, v:1.0.2) Moa P.F: ajuda