Drag scrollbar with your middle mouse button anywhere on the page. Supports also "grab and drag" style.
NOTE: ScrollAnywhere doesn't work on THIS page (all extensions are disabled on "Chrome Web Store" page due to internal security) Scroll Anywhere enables you to drag scrollbar with your middle / right / left mouse button without touching a scrollbar. Just hold the middle button and move mouse up-down or left-right. You can also change the behavior to simple "grab and drag" style. Warning: very addictive! :) Features: - Momentum allows you to throw page to scroll it faster (just like on your phone) - Middle / Right / Left mouse buttons are supported, see the Options page - Customize scrollbars - make them thinner, change color or hide - Auto-disable on specified domains / sub-domains - Grab and drag scroll like on your phone - Multiplier to speed-up or slow down - On key down enable / disable - Custom scrolling cursor Video preview (0:12) here: https://youtu.be/VLv_wAfVO9A Contribution: - I'm full-time extension developer and your donations is my only income. There are no ads in my extensions! - Please support my work by: - Buy me a coffee - https://ko-fi.com/fastaddons - PayPal donation - https://paypal.me/fastaddons/ - Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/fastaddons Thank you! :) Your donation will help me keep this extension working in future versions of Chrome! Known issues: - does not work on https://chrome.google.com/webstore/ (blocked by Chrome) - does not work on browser specific pages like "chrome://extensions" (blocked by Chrome) - does not work on other extensions pages like options page of some addon (blocked by Chrome) - in Linux right click (context menu) cannot be canceled so only middle button is working correctly Recently added features: - The list of changes in last versions is available here: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/scroll_anywhere/versions/
- (2023-03-10) Connor: i love this extension 非常好 拖拽网页很方便
- (2023-02-13) petrifyhex hex: Very nice and easy but hope it had a keyboard setting but easily better than other applications.
- (2022-10-23) Kai: Thank you very much for this, I'm enjoying it!
- (2022-10-20) Wesley Dionisio: Works great!! Now im abble to use my wacom tablet without Windows ink.
- (2022-08-24) Silas McCord: i don't think i've ever written a review for a chrome extension but had to for this one. it's not often you see someone go so above and beyond for a such a simple thing but wow this is pretty incredible. essential for any linux user.
- (2022-08-22) Wojciech K.: I love this addon and I want it so bad but can't be all so good after all, there are some pages are not scrolling smooth and special YouTube when after few scrolling it just stop scrolling at all :(, Please fix this as I know cen be fix as Scrollbar anywhere extension is working perfect.
- (2022-07-06) Rafe Safari: massive amount of customizations. spent 10 minutes to config it exactly as WHAT I JUST WANTED. perfect!
- (2022-06-27) Fábio Lima: Great extension. But unfortunately there is a conflict with the Scroll to Top (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/scroll-to-top/obebfhocibioiakindbigklnhhknkcdc) Scroll to top doesn't work properly with ScrollAnywhere installed
- (2022-05-26) KJ J: 휠이 고장났는데 마침 좋은 애드온을 찾았네요 감사합니다.
- (2022-05-15) ghqmehjr: 很好用..不過在YOUTUBE的某些搜尋頁面上會卡BUG..移動不了
- (2022-04-03) David Smolinski: does not work on Pop!_OS Linux
- (2022-03-29) dust Star: GENIUS!!!!!!
- (2022-03-14) 陳育德: 這個是我所需要的，事實上這個功能根本應該直接內建在所有作業系統。
- (2022-03-04) Mahdy Fouad: life saver.
- (2022-02-26) EastPearlStar2019 HeSheng: Good Good Good !!!
- (2022-01-27) Peter Henry: Works great. Helps increase my efficiency. Thank you.
- (2022-01-10) Dan Parr: Excellent!
- (2021-12-23) Константин Балащук: does not work well in Chrome. no smoothness
- (2021-12-17) Sheena Ramone: 5 Stars.
- (2021-12-06) Gabriel Sathler: Excelente pra ser usado no Chrome e Linux!
- (2021-12-02) Guillermo Sanchez: Love it man! I can finally drag my webtoons I read, MUAAAHH!
- (2021-11-30) 似有雨落: It works very well, but unfortunately there is a conflict with the ZHIHU video.
- (2021-10-12) hamid reza Khodaee: I installed it on my mac but it does not work on both chrome and firefox , I really need it ,could you please help me out ?
- (2021-09-25) Jonathan Dober: Thank You
- (2021-08-25) If Else: I love it, I can smooth scroll while dragging with my middle click. Perfect.
- (2021-08-23) Thayakorn Rakwetpakorn: Really want this to work everywhere on my computer, say when viewing pdf file in the browser or other programs such as vscode etc.
- (2021-07-26) Lea: Great add-on for browsing websites on Ubuntu that, for some reason, doesn't allow browsing with the middle button. I'd rate it 5 stars if you could toggle it on/off by tapping the wheel button (like you do on Windows) instead of having to keep the button pressed to perform the actions. Still, it's good enough.
- (2021-07-15) Eric Yun: Excellent. More than impressed.
- (2021-07-13) Kin: Excellent!
- (2021-07-02) Joshua Auerbach: Love it and why is this stuff not built into Chrome?
- (2021-06-29) zhenjie: rendering have bug use higher GPU than normal scroll
- (2021-06-06) Sheri Mieduch: its not working the option menu is too much
- (2021-05-12) Juan Ignacio Planes: La única que me resolvió mi problema con no poder desactivar el botón del scroll, gracias por existir!
- (2021-04-17) Rafael Lontra: Does exactly what I need.
- (2021-04-10) Lucian Andries: It's almost perfect! For some reason my Mouse Wheel accelerates itself or whatever... Instead of scrolling 2 lines at a time, it's scrolling 4 lines....... Dunno why, but it's doing it randomly and very often. And hopefully this extension will force it to 1 speed.
- (2021-04-08) András Balkányi: This is the type of extension that once you set up and start using you can't live without it. I have been looking for and using extensions with similar functions for ages. One for scrolling and another one for page drag but none of them was good enough. (For me it was very important that I can choose the left mouse button for dragging-scrolling) Thank you!
- (2021-03-01) HighTemplarTreant: Works even better than the AHK script "Drag-to-scroll". I know this works only inside the browser, but helps me do my job. Thank you!
- (2021-03-01) Vadym Polishchuk: nice extension!
- (2021-02-16) Seth Townsend: Had to monkey with the settings a bit to get inertia to feel correct (I went with exponential deceleration and maximum weight to get it vaguely iPhone-like in feel) but the results are incredible. I don't understand why this feature isn't built-in for browsers, but this extension fixes the problem beautifully.
- (2020-12-24) gk: They said it's addicting. They were right. Very fast and responsive, along with ublock this is one of my must-have extensions. Thank you :)
- (2020-12-13) Lenard Lian: Great, better than any smooth scroll solution!
- (2020-11-05) TheOutThereChannel: atleast has whitelist better then most.. one problem Im finding if I choose right button .. paste option is dimmed on Gab and socials
- (2020-10-11) negro con bazuca: this is exactly what i was looking for
- (2020-09-10) Nev Delap: Thank you!
- (2020-07-06) Ruslan Kabatsayev: Indeed, very addictive. I really wish I could have a similar functionality in non-browser apps :) There's a problem though that this extension doesn't appear to work on Chrome Web Store, and also in Chrome's PDF viewer.
- (2020-07-05) Hao Lee: Hey, man. This is extremely awesome especially when you view a large image. I must admit I have been addicted. Thanks for making this plugin.
- (2020-06-27) ghqmehjr: 找好久..這類插件好少...這功能好齊太好用了
- (2020-06-23) Óscar: Could Google search result pages, or others blocked by browser, be whitelisted?
- (2020-04-11) 程旭原: 以前chrome还可以再flag那里设置scrollbar隐藏，现在不行了，还好有这个神插件在，再也不用忍受这难看的scrollbar了。
- (2020-04-03) Volodzc D: 很好用，支持一下
- (2023-03-01, v:9.1) Zingyiu Lei: need support for better healthy
找到这个插件真的很开心，本来想着怎么写个油猴脚本来实现这个操作的，而且这个用着也很流畅。 就是有一点小小的问题： 长时间使用电脑的人，多少会有点腱鞘炎，所以长按滚轮中键来拖拽，可能会稍微加重他们的疼痛。 根据上面的问题，我想提一个小小的建议： 请问可以添加 ‘ 按空格+鼠标左键 => 拖拽页面 ’ 的选项吗？ 目前是alt shift ctrl。类似于在一些设计软件里面，空格等于抓手工具，的逻辑。 又或者类似于多键鼠标的设置软件里面，自定义不同按键的快捷操作，让用户自行绑定需要的按键。 如果有现成的软件做这件事的话，请告诉我。如果能在这个插件中添加这个功能，就更好啦。 最后，感谢作者写出这么优秀的插件！ ———————————— google translate result ⬇️ I am really happy to find this plug-in. I was thinking about how to write a greasemonkey script to achieve this operation, and it is very smooth to use. There is just a small problem: People who use computers for a long time may have a little tendinitis, so long pressing the middle button of the scroll wheel to drag may slightly aggravate their pain. According to the above question, I would like to make a small suggestion: Can I add the option of 'press space + left mouse button => drag and drop the page'? Currently alt shift ctrl. It is similar to the logic that in some design software, a space is equal to a hand tool. Or in the setting software similar to a multi-button mouse, customize the shortcut operations of different buttons, allowing users to bind the required buttons by themselves. Please let me know if there is an existing software that does this. It would be even better if this functionality could be added to this plugin. Finally, thanks to the author for writing such an excellent plugin!
- (2022-10-30, v:9.1) Bartek Herc: chromium browser virtual keyboard (on screen keyboard) works badly
Hello Im using chromium browser (linux) on touch screen computer and virtual keyboard extension. I had to choose the left button in general option. When i try to write on virtual keyboard (the same when i click with mouse on virtual keyboard) in text box the letters appear in strange order. I noticed that the cursor moves to the beginning of the text when it detects no movement on the keyboard. Please help me regards Bart
- (2022-04-13, v:9.0) ゆーじーん: Bug
Since the last update, Can't click the Twitter video seek bar and Gmail delete button. Could you fix it?
- (2021-04-10, v:8.7) Lucian Andries: Request?
Hello! 1.I see you set the scroll to the Middle button.......... Can you change it to the scroll Wheel? Or add a row just for the scroll Wheel. And add it three settings: disable acceleration, smoothing, and a scroll lock by X lines scrolled. 2.Add some settings for horizontal scrolling, tied to the Wheel's Tilt buttons. The only settings for this is a scroll speed and a smooth scrolling, for a more consistent scroll. Not just scroll in steps or jump directly to the end, if you know what I mean... Thank you!
- (2021-03-29, v:8.7) Oliver Pfeiffer: Found 3 bugs in this awesome addon
First of all, many thanks for your incredible addon, it is very addictive and I really love it. I think I have found three bugs that can be easily reproduced with a clean install in Chrome with most recent smartUp extension installed (as the only extension). 1. I enabled the simple drag feature for text, links and images. But if a link contains an image it is always handled as image but not as link (as intended). Unfortunately the appropriate setting „As an image, if the Link contains an image“ does not have any effect. 2. I give the permission to alter the clipboard and the mouse gesture to copy the current URL works fine but „Open URL in Clipboard“ does not work at all (does nothing). 3. If you enable rocker gestures as "Scroll Bottom" and "Scroll Top" and you perform a right-left rocker gesture, the context menu appears. Obviously this isn't intended. :-) I hope you can easily reproduce these three bugs. And finally I'm wondering how I can exclude some websites from this plugin? There are some website around that conflicts with gestures and these sites need to be excluded by a "black list". Thanks for the great work!
- (2020-12-29, v:8.6) pixelsculpt: Scrollanywhere and Group Speed Dial
Hi Juraj ! i love your addons !!! i want to ask you if you could please send me please your addon "Scrollanywhere and Group Speed Dial" version for chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit) mac and win please ? i have macmini 10.7.5 to old and cant update anymore with a little luck it will work maybe. and for firefox v.48 mac/win also too please. if you dont mind. i searched everywhere but cant do find a download direct to my harddrive really really nowhere. sometimes it worked in the past to install. chrome denied always the install. thank you very much and have great day. best willie
- (2020-04-21, v:8.2.1) test tester: Issue with using this with virtual keyboard.
When I use a virtual keyboard to input text into html fields and have this extension set to left click mode, the letters will append to the front. It seems that the cursor on the text bar just resets itself to the leftmost position every time the mouse is moved. Is there an option I can set to fix this?
- (2020-03-30, v:8.2.1) Ramsey Khalaf: Not working on some pages
It's not working on certain pages and I am not sure why but it scrolls extremely slow. See here: https://www.bloggingthemestyles.com/
- (2019-11-20, v:8.0) Tom Marshall: No longer working
I am using Chrome 59.0.3071.86 because they never update my computer here at work. The extension quit working. It looks like it was updated Nov 15th. That update apparently broke compatibility with this version of Chrome. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times and it still won't work.
- (2019-11-18, v:8.0) ivan petrov: Left button
Make the left mouse button turn on the extension with a delay of 1-3 seconds.
- (2019-11-09, v:7.3) 黑輪醬: Scroll slowly
The ScrollAnywhere scroll slowly on this page: https://tw.buy.yahoo.com/category/4386188 Please take a look, thank you.
- (2019-09-22, v:7.3) alex nixon: Can you disable scrolling when pressing a link?
Can you create option to disable scrolling when pressing a link (like a default middle mouse)? If I press a link and move mouse up, page will scroll up and link is not pressed.
- (2017-09-29, v:5.4) Ramsey Khalaf: Scrolling equal to scroll bar
I actually would love that feature as well. I used to use it in Firefox's Grab and Drag I think and it's awesome because its momentum changes based on the size of the page. If the page is very long, it is faster as it has to follow the scroll bar. If the page is short, it is slower. Can you do something like that :)?
- (2017-09-17, v:5.4) Alter: Scroll place equal right stripe
Hello! Great extension! Аsk you about the two requests, if you can, please. Add mode when place on screen where click be equal place in right scrollbar. For example, now if you go to middle of site and start scrolling it starts from middle, i want that it start from place where cursor be relative place of stripe in right scrollbar. And add possibility disable reset place of stripe in right sb when move cursor with stripe and go out right zone to middle of screen. Thanks.
- (2017-09-08, v:5.3) Interferes with Smooth Gestures Plus
Hey, just shot you a donation. Thanks for working on this problem. I have a gesture set in there that is HoldRMB+ScrollUp and it no longer works with this installed. I only have "Middle-Button" selected, so I don't think this extension should be interfering with the right mouse button at all. For reference, I was originally using HandTool with the same settings (middle-button) until it stopped working in Chrome 61 and it didn't interfere with anything else, so I believe it should be doable to have them work together.
- (2017-08-15, v:4.9) B Shepard: Left button
Hi, the tool works great, but I'd like to be able to use the left-button for scrolling (like grab and drag on firefox). Hopefully that is possible.
- (2017-07-22, v:4.6) АликФильма: Not enough options
No choice with the left mouse button like in Firefox extension. Please add.