Drag scrollbar with your middle mouse button anywhere on the page. Supports also "grab and drag" style and Momentum.
Scroll Anywhere enables you to drag scrollbar with your middle / right / left mouse button without touching a scrollbar. Just hold the middle button and move mouse up-down or left-right. You can also change the behavior to simple "grab and drag" style. Warning: very addictive! :) Features: - Momentum allows you to throw page to scroll it faster (just like on your phone) - Middle / Right / Left mouse buttons are supported, see the Options page - Customize scrollbars - make them thinner, change color or hide - Auto-disable on specified domains / sub-domains - Grab and drag scroll like on your phone - Multiplier to speed-up or slow down - On key down enable / disable - Custom scrolling cursor Video preview (0:12) here: https://youtu.be/VLv_wAfVO9A Contribution: - I'm full-time extension developer and your donations is my only income. There are no ads in my extensions! - Please support my work by: - Patron - https://www.patreon.com/fastaddons - Buy me a coffee - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/fastaddons - PayPal donation - https://paypal.me/fastaddons/7 Thank you! :) Your donation will help me keep this extension working in future versions of Chrome! Known issues: - does not work on https://chrome.google.com/webstore/ (blocked by Chrome) - does not work on browser specific pages like "chrome://extensions" (blocked by Chrome) - does not work on other extensions pages like options page of some addon (blocked by Chrome) - in Linux right click (context menu) cannot be canceled so only middle button is working correctly Recently added features: - The list of changes in last versions is available here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/scroll_anywhere/versions/ Tags: anywhere, button, cursor, drag, grab, grab drag, grab and drag, infinite, left, middle, momentum, mouse, move, page, right, scroll, scroll page, scrollbar, scrolling, throw
- (2020-09-10) Nev Delap: Thank you!
- (2020-07-06) Ruslan Kabatsayev: Indeed, very addictive. I really wish I could have a similar functionality in non-browser apps :) There's a problem though that this extension doesn't appear to work on Chrome Web Store, and also in Chrome's PDF viewer.
- (2020-07-05) Hao Lee: Hey, man. This is extremely awesome especially when you view a large image. I must admit I have been addicted. Thanks for making this plugin.
- (2020-06-27) ghqmehjr: 找好久..這類插件好少...這功能好齊太好用了
- (2020-06-23) Óscar: Could Google search result pages, or others blocked by browser, be whitelisted?
- (2020-04-11) 程旭原: 以前chrome还可以再flag那里设置scrollbar隐藏，现在不行了，还好有这个神插件在，再也不用忍受这难看的scrollbar了。
- (2020-04-03) Volodzc D: 很好用，支持一下
- (2020-02-03) Леонид Сергеев: Very GOOD!
- (2020-01-25) Andrew Tsaryk: good
- (2019-12-19) Igor Tim: Great addon, it helps a lot especially for Linux users where scrolling is a bit weird. UPD. it gets more and more usefull. great updates!
- (2019-12-06) Veronika Voss: http://www.podbbang.com/ch/12548 The button is not pressed and cannot be played.
- (2019-11-10) Asghan #: Thank you for making life easier :)
- (2019-09-15) Pz: doesnt work at all
- (2019-02-05) mertcan: perfect than you but need this also for windows
- (2019-01-03) Martin: Perfect! The middle/scroll button is broken on my mouse so it's actually perfect alternative for me - I don't need to buy a new mouse (I'm too lazy to do that). I also love how smoothly I can scroll through a website now!
- (2018-12-02) Kemo Sabe: we need left key to be able to scroll. am i missing something?
- (2018-11-20) 子非鱼: does not work on MAC OS, the latest Chrome
- (2018-06-07) Jacky Chen: Please support "Left Button" for scroll function as version of Firefox did.
- (2018-03-22) Summer Sanchinoz: Much better than getting a mouse that has the clutter that a side-scrolling mouse wheel would come with. Smooth scrolling and smooth sailing!
- (2017-09-29) Ramsey Khalaf: Excellent. I used to use Scrollbar Anywhere but I noticed that I really reduced using it as it wouldn't work at times and wasn't consistent as Duarte mentioned. I have been using your plugin on Firefox actually and when I saw your "About" page, I noticed that you offered it in Chrome. Tried it out and really like it! Great work :). You should improve it in Firefox though, it's lagging when scrolling in Firefox 56.
- (2017-08-13) Duarte Farrajota Ramos: This is fantastic! 'Ive been using Scrollbar Anywhere addon for a while now, and I just tried this for a few seconds now and it is soo much better First difference I noticed is it works a lot more consistently, be it over images, links, iframes etc won't stop it from working. Inertial scrolling is also very smooth and a joy to use. Very useful to quickly find something in long pages
- (2017-07-22) АликФильма: No choice with the left mouse button like in Firefox extension. Please add.
- (2020-04-21, v:8.2.1) test tester: Issue with using this with virtual keyboard.
When I use a virtual keyboard to input text into html fields and have this extension set to left click mode, the letters will append to the front. It seems that the cursor on the text bar just resets itself to the leftmost position every time the mouse is moved. Is there an option I can set to fix this?
- (2020-03-30, v:8.2.1) Ramsey Khalaf: Not working on some pages
It's not working on certain pages and I am not sure why but it scrolls extremely slow. See here: https://www.bloggingthemestyles.com/
- (2019-11-20, v:8.0) Tom Marshall: No longer working
I am using Chrome 59.0.3071.86 because they never update my computer here at work. The extension quit working. It looks like it was updated Nov 15th. That update apparently broke compatibility with this version of Chrome. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times and it still won't work.
- (2019-11-18, v:8.0) ivan petrov: Left button
Make the left mouse button turn on the extension with a delay of 1-3 seconds.
- (2019-11-09, v:7.3) 黑輪醬: Scroll slowly
The ScrollAnywhere scroll slowly on this page: https://tw.buy.yahoo.com/category/4386188 Please take a look, thank you.
- (2019-09-22, v:7.3) alex nixon: Can you disable scrolling when pressing a link?
Can you create option to disable scrolling when pressing a link (like a default middle mouse)? If I press a link and move mouse up, page will scroll up and link is not pressed.
- (2017-09-29, v:5.4) Ramsey Khalaf: Scrolling equal to scroll bar
I actually would love that feature as well. I used to use it in Firefox's Grab and Drag I think and it's awesome because its momentum changes based on the size of the page. If the page is very long, it is faster as it has to follow the scroll bar. If the page is short, it is slower. Can you do something like that :)?
- (2017-09-17, v:5.4) Alter: Scroll place equal right stripe
Hello! Great extension! Аsk you about the two requests, if you can, please. Add mode when place on screen where click be equal place in right scrollbar. For example, now if you go to middle of site and start scrolling it starts from middle, i want that it start from place where cursor be relative place of stripe in right scrollbar. And add possibility disable reset place of stripe in right sb when move cursor with stripe and go out right zone to middle of screen. Thanks.
- (2017-09-08, v:5.3) Interferes with Smooth Gestures Plus
Hey, just shot you a donation. Thanks for working on this problem. I have a gesture set in there that is HoldRMB+ScrollUp and it no longer works with this installed. I only have "Middle-Button" selected, so I don't think this extension should be interfering with the right mouse button at all. For reference, I was originally using HandTool with the same settings (middle-button) until it stopped working in Chrome 61 and it didn't interfere with anything else, so I believe it should be doable to have them work together.
- (2017-08-15, v:4.9) B Shepard: Left button
Hi, the tool works great, but I'd like to be able to use the left-button for scrolling (like grab and drag on firefox). Hopefully that is possible.
- (2017-07-22, v:4.6) АликФильма: Not enough options
No choice with the left mouse button like in Firefox extension. Please add.