Lasso is the all-in-one bookmark organizer for bookmarking, web research, and knowledge management.
Lasso is the best service for creating collections of valuable content and then sharing with customers, team members, or social followers. Collections are private by default. Though, you can invite individuals or teams to collaborate on an individual or set of collections. You can also publish collections to the general public or to your social followers. It is considered by many as the best team bookmarking service available in the chrome store. It integrates with Slack. It now offers a Wordpress plugin so that curated collections can be published to your WordPress-based websites.
- (2020-07-14) Rahul Gajanan Teni: This is good extension , and usability is very high. It was earlier storing in browser but was very bulky but with this extensions it make very easy to manage n number of urls
- (2020-03-07) Jaroslav Huba: Very complicated, not intuitive. I wish import my existing Chrome bookmarks, but no intuitive way at first install for that. Many settings, but most task which I need is only organize, search duplicates, move, delete, export, import. This tool may be good, but is much complicated for first settings and use
- (2019-06-23) Milad Naderi: i did like it, but you guys dont support persian language and so, i cant work like this.
- (2019-05-20) Kam Nield: Doesn't seem to work in Chrome on either of my computers. Android App operates, but opening the Chrome plugin just gives me a small window with a failure to connect.
- (2018-06-08) Wesley Garcia: One of the best I've ever met. But a few days ago, the site stopped loading. I'm worried because I have a lot of favorites there. I wonder if you'll come up with a solution for that.
- (2018-05-15) Nicolas De Kouchkovsky: I really like 3 things: 1) the ability to edit all the elements of the bookmark (URL, photo, etc.), 2) the ability to have values for tags and do table comparison, and 3) the options (board, list) to visualize the tags. It has been a bit difficult to get my arms around the tool but it was worth it
- (2018-01-17) TheCGBros Main: Lasso is a very handy tool to capture websites, online videos and organize, tag them for later use! Looking forward to the Android and iPhone version!!
- (2017-11-07) Gersivan Oliveira: Ideal para guardar receitas e coisas fáceis de buscar por imagens. CONTRA: Nem sempre imagem da página ou artigo é ilustrada no thumbnail e o upload "manual" não é realizado via URL.
- (2017-09-14) K-Lee: I really WANTED to like this... But I don't. It was released yesterday; 13sept17; so I thought that it was serendipitous that I awoke today realizing that I need help in organizing my WAY too many Bookmarks on my Chromebook. This sounded SO Promising... But; turns out that I do not think it is anything more than another Wolf App in Sheep's Clothing; a "Marketing Tricky Tool to Fool You" to click on their advertisers who are carefully disguised in what Lasso [The Developer] calls "Community". Well, I went to 'Community' looking for info as to HOW TO USE this Extension; and all there is are Magazine Type of Article Links: 10 Best This; 5 Best That; NOTHING to find out HOW TO USE this Alleged Bookmark MANAGER. I was looking for a tool to help me Organize recently Imported bookmarks from one account to another and help me quickly sort through them to ID and Delete Double entries. THIS is NOT THAT Tool!!! I have NO Idea What it Does as their Instructions are Minimal; there is no Real Site Community; and I don't need articles by Aaron Sperling & Tonim H to distract me from what I am trying to accomplish [Productivity] at any given moment. I am SO removing this...
- (2020-11-01, v:220.127.116.11) Jeffrey Worth: lic_title' cannot be null
When adding board number Lasso plugin into Wordpress. I have added and saved the secret code. and shared the board I get this error when I add the Board ID and save lic_title' cannot be null
- (2018-12-04, v:18.104.22.168) Aaron Sperling: testing suggestions
this is a suggestion from aaron