Make your Amazon Marketing reporting fully rad with campaign history graphs, keyword analytics, and extra awesome.
Machete is a tool for anyone who wants to understand their Amazon Marketing Services campaigns. Machete includes TOTALLY RAD charts, graphs, campaign history, and built-in analytics. Machete integrates directly with the Amazon Marketing Services dashboard to give you every report you need to make your AMS campaigns successful. The plugin supports the following: * Charts of campaign metrics (impressions, clicks, spend, and sales) over time * Scatterplot of keyword performance incorporating four different metrics * Tables showing you your best and worst metrics * The ability to bulk-update keywords * A detailed historical chart of impressions, clicks, and sales * Download your complete campaign history as a .csv Machete is free to install and use for your most recent 3 campaigns, and has paid plans to upgrade the number of campaigns you can use it with.
- (2019-09-28) Rick Blackmon: It has quit working. Says I have no campaigns. I have 65 active and inactive. Three of which are delivering.
- (2019-09-01) T R Pearson: This extension allows me to change my AMS bids in bulk, a real time saver, and it gives me crucial data on what's working in my ads and what isn't. Highly recommended.
- (2019-08-05) gareth thomas: This is how the AMS dashboard should be.
- (2019-07-10) DIY Joint Pain Relief: A great and simple way to analyze and manipulate my data. Love it!
- (2019-04-08) Chuck Jackson: Nicholas Rossis alerted me to Machete and I can't thank him enough. My sales have increased significantly also. I was doing the old method of tracking with a spreadsheet. It was time consuming that I could have used for writing. With Machete my marketing effort time was reduced to minutes and not hours. I look forward to growing with Machete.
- (2018-11-20) Baileigh Higgins: Excellent App!
- (2018-10-25) Nicholas C. Rossis: I love everything about Machete, from the transparent way it integrates into Amazon Advertising (formerly AMS) to the beautiful interface. Most of all, though, I love it because it's helped me increase my book sales by some 60% with its auto-optimizing bid algorithm and the historical data it offers! Even better, its pricing policy (starting at free for small sellers) is more than fair. In short, if you're selling on Amazon and not using Machete, you're losing out on a possible source of extra income!
- (2018-06-11) Ken Heptig: Great product and great support. They keep making it even better!
- (2017-11-20) John Pearce: The hardest part of managing Amazon ads campaign is figuring out how you're doing day by day. By the time you have several hundred of them it's almost impossible. There's a spreadsheet available for every training course (of which there are many, some of them very good), but tracking the sheer mass of data Amazon provides is a daunting task. Enter Machete. Its new "aggregate" functions add a broader view to the mini, per-campaign, functions of the original. The more I learn about it the more I realize how essential it is.
- (2017-07-21) Sharilee Swaity: Very helpful for authors!
- (2017-05-16) Dan Stout: Finally, a way to see the details and history of an Amazon Marketing campaign. I love it!
- (2019-08-19, v:2.1 update 3) Steven Lazaroff: Machete no longer triggering on my chrome browser
Hello, Recently Machate is no longer triggering. I have the extension installed, and it seems to be there, in my application tools, it lights up to orange once Im on an AMS dashboard, both UK and COM. Just doesnt work.
- (2019-07-21, v:2.1 update 2) Simon Addams: Data Discrepancies
Hi My Ads dashboard is showing 962 impressions, but after 12 hours machete is only showing 26 impressions, despite reinstalling. What does this mean?
- (2019-03-05, v:1.6.11) Citizen Warrior - The 4th Branch: Machete On All Campaigns
Does my version of Machete work on all of my campaigns?
- (2019-01-08, v:1.6.7) Citizen Warrior - The 4th Branch: Amazon Advertising New Dash Board
As of yesterday Amazon Advertising as I'm sure you're aware has changed their dashboard. Consequently Machete isn't functioning as it was. I'm imagine this may have been a surprise to you as well. Will you be able to restore the helpful features that were available for Keywords Analytics?
- (2018-12-24, v:1.6.3) RE: Error message
Hi, I just installed Machete and I am not able to see the data and keep getting this message: Machete encountered an error attempting to display this data. An error report has automatically been generated and sent to our servers. You may refresh your page and try again. Thx Praba
- (2018-08-25, v:1.5.7) webwildcatting: Training videos
Do you have some training videos that would help people understand and fine tune their bids? This would help ppl be more successful... and reach that $300 threshold.
- (2018-04-13, v:1.4.9) John Ellsworth: Isn't showing up on AMS pages
I've written previously. Machete has simply quit working on my AMS pages - not a sign of it anywhere. Please tell me what to do.
- (2018-03-07, v:1.4.7) Dave Casey: Problem with Optimize
I'm trying to use the Optimize Keywords feature of the Machete for AMS app and I keep getting the same message on two of the campaigns. On the third campaign it works fine. Is there something I need to be doing here. This is the message: === Error: 402 Payment Required at Object.ajax (chrome-extension://linbfabhpielmegmeckbhfadhnnjoack/src/background.js:1567:17) at chrome-extension://linbfabhpielmegmeckbhfadhnnjoack/src/background.js:1322:25 at Generator.next (<anonymous>) at i (chrome-extension://linbfabhpielmegmeckbhfadhnnjoack/src/vendor.js:4108:114) at chrome-extension://linbfabhpielmegmeckbhfadhnnjoack/src/vendor.js:4108:552 at new Promise (<anonymous>) at co (chrome-extension://linbfabhpielmegmeckbhfadhnnjoack/src/vendor.js:4108:60) at args (chrome-extension://linbfabhpielmegmeckbhfadhnnjoack/src/background.js:2057:41) at chrome-extension://linbfabhpielmegmeckbhfadhnnjoack/src/vendor.js:1799:858 at Promise.all.page.map.adGroupId (chrome-extension://linbfabhpielmegmeckbhfadhnnjoack/src/background.js:1339:67)
- (2018-01-18, v:1.4.1) Jim Hodgson: ACoS
How is the Machete ACoS calculated? I don't understand why Machete is saying I have 63% ACoS, but AMS is not reporting any individual ad under about 95% ACoS. Which can I trust?
- (2017-11-29, v:1.3.3) Carolyne Aarsen: not getting all the data
I'm only getting a few days worth of data from Machete. I'm getting about six days worth and the last day is about three days behind.