With this extension, you can hide end cards that appear at the end of a youtube video. Labels on the video can also be hidden.
*NOTE - Though this extension start working from the moment you install it but to use this extension to it's full potential, reload any currently open youtube tabs or websites with youtube videos after installing the extension.* Version 1.0.0 Updates : 1. No need of history permission anymore. 2. Now this extension can hide end cards and labels on youtube videos embedded in other websites. 3. Bug fixes and optimization. If you have any complaints or suggestion for this extension then contact me at https://arpit-banati.firebaseapp.com/#/contact This extension hide end cards that appear at the end of a youtube video. It can also hide labels or annotations that appear while the video is playing. Youtube video displays several cards and labels that partially cover the video. Labels can appear anytime on a video while end cards are only displayed 20-30 seconds before the completion of video. Isn't it annoying, when these cards/labels are blocking the content of the video. This is where the extension comes to your rescue. By just installing this extension, all the end cards and labels will be hidden automatically. Options are provided using which you can completely stop/pause the extension till it is not required and also to start it again with just a click(no need to uninstall and install the extension every time). I understand that there may be times when you want to see those cards/labels because it shows link to other video of that youtube channel or may be some information, that is why there is an option to add videos or even complete playlist to the exception list. Exception list contains videos or playlist on which this extension will not run, i.e for those videos, end cards and labels will be shown to you. You can specifically select which of the things among end cards, labels and subscribe icon should be hidden for you.The choice will be remembered for all the videos and can be changed anytime from the extension popup. You can also chose to stop this extension from running on external websites that have youtube videos embedded in them. There is also an option to edit the exception list using which you can remove videos/playlist added to exception list.
- (2021-04-17) Tmato Cheat Engine: perfecta
- (2021-03-31) Matt Haas: Does exactly what it says
- (2021-03-22) Emre Altug: i never have wrote for something like an chrome extension, but this one deserves it, good job dude :)
- (2021-03-04) Diego Ruotolo: Finally! Thank you guys!
- (2021-02-08) - A: Finally, something that ublock origin and adblock plus fail to be able to do for some reason, it's just a shame though that we need 5 or 6 extensions these days to keep youtube somewhat usable
- (2021-02-07) Paddy Landau: Those YouTube cards keep hiding the last bits of video, which, particularly for technical videos, prevents a person from seeing important information. This app just works, and kills those cards! Thank you, Arpit Banati
- (2021-02-04) Sliderit: works 2021 feb too
- (2021-01-21) Ambient Occlusion: This is gold, you are a legend. I keep forgetting how ugly this end cards are, when I meet a PC without this extension
- (2021-01-16) OneVoltTen: Thank you soo much! Those end cards block half the screen, it's a serious diservice to short videos as you can't see what's happening in the end. What ADHD Youtube employee thought this was a good idea UGH.
- (2021-01-13) Dale Palmitier: Well, I'll be darned. This thing actually works. Thank you very much.
- (2021-01-07) Corey Tomlinson: Extension does what it says and works quickly and easily.
- (2020-12-26) kdotluci: works like a charm to remove those dumb info cards at the end of videos, thank you!
- (2020-12-07) Renan Rischiotto: Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2020-11-26) Cory Long: Wish was wasn't needed, but absolutely needed to fix all the broken ending of videos on youtube.
- (2020-11-25) Ádám Fekete: Works. Thank you.
- (2020-11-13) Charles Govea: Worked like a charm
- (2020-10-27) Ricky Marro: The best!! Love your extension. End cards are really really a bad idea from youtube, always annoying. Thank you for making it available to us.
- (2020-10-13) Steven Z: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
- (2020-09-17) bottledwottle: This is perfect for watching music videos on YouTube. Now the end of them aren't ruined by videos that should have stayed in the related suggested videos.
- (2020-09-12) Dumple 423: You are the best! THE BEST!
- (2020-09-08) Ahmad Renawi: Simply amazing.
- (2020-08-17) Shadow Of The Night: Thank you, now I can watch this duck in peace. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n8fn7k9NiE
- (2020-08-09) allison hamburg: Works without needing to read and change your data on sites other than YT!
- (2020-08-08) Alert Forever: Thanks a million. This end card stupidity can finally be gotten rid of.
- (2020-07-18) Alex Burgess: doesn't work with current youtube
- (2020-07-15) Mansour: This is the first time I review an extension! Its worth it my friend, just add this thing and you're done!
- (2020-07-01) Kenny N Jakobsen: Yass!! Finally an extension that removes these totally useless and extremely annoying end cards. Thanks a lot for the great work!!!
- (2020-03-05) David Smith: Awesome. Where has this been all my youtube life lol. Great extension.
- (2020-01-27) Burak Sevim: Why does it need my browsing history?
- (2019-11-18) Lieutenant BaconWaffles: It works.
- (2019-11-14) Calvin Hong: Works amazingly!
- (2019-10-29) Daaniyal Dsouza: Perfect. Does what it says with no hassle.
- (2019-10-20) FerMeister: 10 puntos
- (2019-10-13) Michael: If you use an ad blocker, you can just add this to your filter list to hide the end cards: ##.ytp-ce-element
- (2019-09-15) Shoumma Shams: Works perfectly!
- (2019-08-14) Emma Rose: God bless you for making this I had been trying to get rid of these for forever and this is the only solution I've found that actually works!
- (2019-04-28) Dmitriy: It works.Content isn't blocked by "cards" at the end of the video anymore. Thanks!
- (2019-03-03) No Kog: It works. Thanks
- (2018-12-18) Ricky Huang: Thanks a million fk yt
- (2018-09-19) Summer Vanderhart: Thank you so much for this! It works beautifully. Someone posted your extension in this thread as well. Great work. Please keep it up. https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/9AkQu9nMkFE
- (2018-09-09) Ben Walker: Let me tell you something right now. Those end cards are ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! Youtube must have been tired of their daily work when they thought up allowing minor videos to have them showing, severely downgrading the quality of said minor videos. When your extension eliminates them, nothing is obstructed at the end, therefore I can enjoy more and more of a small video. You are just basically doing god's work, by making this polished platinum-grade achievement of an extension possible. I'm calling it right here, right now. Should this extension go on to become viral, YouTube might be able to take notes and make disabling end cards an option for the site, but it's YouTube I'm talking about, so that's gotta be nowhere near as likely. Again, such a shame that they allowed end cards to exist. Just, why? >:( Thank you for making this extension possible.
- (2018-08-29) Rodwan Zakaria: Brilliant! appreciate it man!
- (2018-08-15) Agony Austin: The end cards have been annoying me for too long and this made it easy to get rid of them. Thank you!
- (2018-08-14) Shasiru Anuhara: wow.. works perfectly. before this extension I tried many chrome extensions and also tried userscripts to block the end cards. non of them worked. Thank a lot dude.. Keep this extension updated always.
- (2018-07-08) Parveen Singh: Works perfectly. Thank You.
- (2019-01-19, v:0.1.0) wlb auy: Subscribe icon
Should this extension remove the large red "subscribe" button under the video frame? cant rate until it being fully tested
- (2018-08-03, v:0.1.0) Nicholas Bottaro: Browsing History?
Why does the extension need access to my browsing history?