'In window', keyboard driven, tab switcher for simple, OS like, navigation! * PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE OPTIONS PAGE *
I like using Chrome with keyboard shortcuts and I like using Chrome in presentation mode. I wasn't too happy with the built in options for flicking through tabs baked into the browser. So I built this extension to offer an OS like keyboard driven tab switcher, in the window of your Chrome browser. Press a key shortcut to navigate to your next tab, press a key shortcut to navigate to you previous tab. Great tool for full screen (presentation mode) browsing, no toolbars, tab navigation right in your web window!
- (2020-11-29) Anmol Pokharel: Works Well
- (2018-11-21) Jun Pan: Great extension! I just spent whole afternoon searching for one that support intuitive tab switching, this exactly satisfied my demand, and I'd also like to give some advice: 1. The background color of the tabs could be darker to adapt to dark mode; 2. Currently tabs can't be chosen by press 'Enter' but by 'Command' or 'Option', which is not so intuitive. Otherwise great! Thank you for your great work!
- (2014-04-04) Sam Older: Most helpful Chrome extension of all time.
- (2014-04-04) Gaurav Jassal: very useful extension ... a kind of missing feature in chrome ...
- (2014-04-09, v:0.1.3) Lewis Barclay: console logs need to be removed
The Tab switcher leaves console logs in the developer console
- (2014-04-09, v:0.1.3) Lewis Barclay: Tabbing starts at second tab
When pressing the shortcut to the next tab the highlighted tab starts at item 2