Detects trackers in email and blocks them to protect your privacy.
Currently supported for Gmail and inbox.google.com Most of the people are now using different tracking mechanism to know if their email recepients have read/opened their email. It is really good feature for them however not good for your privacy, so we have created "Block Email Trackers" extension to stop those trackers from knowing that you have opened/read their email. You will be amazed to see how many of the emails you receive have trackers in them! Just few notes below to make you confident while using this extension. ✪ We don't send any information to our server related to your emails to block tracking. ✪ No Signup needed. ✪ Easy setup. Just install it and you are good to go with confidence for opening any email without worrying about trackers. ✪ Completely free to use. ✪ We are not 100% accurate, however we are improving day by day to catch all of the tracking mechanism in your email. This extension does not require internet access to block email trackers. Just keep this extension updated for latest version and it will block all trackers without connecting to internet. ✪ We currently support only Gmail, however we will improve current extension to support other email providers. Please let us know if you have any specific requirement for blocking trackers. ✪ "Block Email Trackers" uses very less resources of your chrome browser and is very easy to use. ✪ Stop tracking of emails from different tracking service providers
- (2021-04-26) Don Beaver: doesn't work
- (2021-02-21) Opera Gaming: Seems ok
- (2020-10-06) Christian Saravia Suárez: After several tests, it does not block mailtrack track No bloquea a mailtrack
- (2020-01-30) أحمد حسين: aa
- (2019-08-10) Joseph Muwezhi: Though I have just installed the app, I feel that is the safest way to protect data
- (2019-03-23) Keith Shannon: I don't see any evidence this does anything. After installing and opening dozens of emails I don't see where any of them have the block icon. If it's blocking them silently then it's kind of useless to me. Uninstalled.
- (2019-02-21) Germán Pablo Melo: Don't work with mailtrack.io
- (2018-12-18) Marcus Richter: Wish I could see a report and know who used a tracker.
- (2018-01-08) Neerav D.: Was looking for such extension since a while. Finally, found one which actually blocks all tracking pixels from Gmail.
- (2018-01-05) Tejas M. Lakhalani: Excellent!
- (2018-01-05) PRATAP ODEDRA: Absolutely brilliant. Works beautifully! Thank you!!!!
- (2018-01-05) Mahesh Odedra: Very useful: works pretty good