Grab & add business contact information from any email account, directly into Data.com Connect, all in just a few clicks.
Data.com Connect, a live, dynamic, and collaborative community, revolutionized how individuals and small businesses find and connect with the right decision makers. And now we’re revolutionizing how our members add contact information. With the Data.com Connect browser extension, members can add business contacts to Connect, directly from their email accounts, in three quick steps: - Highlight an email signature - Open the extension - Review the info and tada! The contact is instantly added to Connect You’ll immediately reap the rewards of contributing valuable business data by earning points: points that you can use to find your next business connection. **Please note**: the Data.com Connect browser extension is only availabe to current Data.com Connect members. For more info about Data.com Connect and to join for free, please visit https://connect.data.com/. We love feedback! If you like us, be sure to give us 5 stars & tell your colleagues.
- (2016-03-01) Sk Nizam Uddin: Great Tool
- (2015-10-23) Vicky: Great Tool, Very Helpful and User Friendly. It can be more good if it allows bulk updating..
- (2015-08-12) loadashwin: This is cool. The statistician in me is amazed how accurate this is !
- (2015-06-25) Stuart Douglas Slater: Very easy interface that aloows quick and accurate transfer of information.
- (2015-06-22) Matt Rosenbluth: Great tool and very user-friendly!
- (2015-06-22) Missie Miss: Super fast, easy to use, and I can add right from my inbox!
- (2015-03-02) Robert Wolfrum: It is an early version, but it is doing the trick!
- (2017-02-03, v:2.0.3) How to Install Data.com
How do you install Data.com to Salesforce Developer Org
- (2014-12-15, v:1.1.6) Denise Michelle: Not acceptiong update
I was able to highlight the signature line of an email that showed updated contact information for a candidate. The extension enabled me to highlight the info, but then told me that there was not a viable update included in what I highlighted. I was able to manually go in and update the telephone number, but could not do it through the extension.
- (2014-11-11, v:1.1.2) Dan Smith: We're unable to process your request
Accepts highlighting, but displays error message, "We're unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later." Click Continue button does nothing, repeats the same error message. Logged in appropriately to browser and also data.com connect website. thanks, anilorac
- (2014-11-07, v:1.1.2) Denise Michelle: Unable to detect highlighting
highlighted text in google sheets, and it was unable to detect it pasted information in box and still unable to process it