A mezzora timer with the sounds of a grandfather clock.
Grandfather Deco Mezzora Timer. Mezzora (medzora) n. Italian. 1. half an hour. 2. a time management technique. 3. a half-hour timebox in which all distractions are blocked. 4. the smallest, indivisible unit of task time. The Grandfather Deco Mezzora Timer has the pleasant tick-tock of a grandfather clock. It marks the passage of time with a progressive gong every five minutes. Start/stop, pause/resume, and long/short break buttons are available. The timer defaults to 30 minutes but can be set to 3, 5, 10, 15, 25, 30, 45, or 60. Notifies you when the mezzora is complete. Sounds and notification can be turned off. Counts mezzore per task and per day.
- (2016-07-24) Takeshi Hama: I really love this simple timer with the old-fashioned sound. It would be much better if the time records would be automatically synchronized between different PCs via Google Drive or Google Keep. I currently copy the records by hand to paste them to Google Keep to store them and to synchronize the data with another PC, which is a bit nuisance. In addition, please add the keyword "Pomodoro" so that other users can find this lovely but simple and practical time management tool.
- (2015-04-06) Chris. P Bacon: Good, but need to be able to change date format on reports to normal date format. Save as CSV would be good.
- (2014-02-19) Myer Nore: Slightly difficult to figure out, but the sounds are great, and the Chrome notifications really save one when the sound is muted.
- (2014-01-28) Samuel Thompson: Huge help to my productivity as I am too easily distracted. I try to pile up many "X" for completion of 45 minute blocks each day. For me, the default 30 min is too short. The loud ticking assures me that I am being productive and I record my Mezzora times in my personal schedule book. Very grateful for this app.
- (2014-01-20) Art Junyent: It works really nice!
- (2013-05-07) Erika Ward: I really really like this, I love that it sits in the toolbar at the top, so it's visible but not too distracting. I also LOVE the progressive GONG sounds! AWESOME! I also love how it records what you did on each Pomodoro and keeps track of how many you've completed for the day - NICE! What I'd love to see to make it 5 stars: (1)End of Pomodoro ring should also be grandfather clock, not just a generic ring. (2) When you click on the icon in the toolbar, the pomodoro window should jump to the front of the tabs (or have a way to set it to do this). One other thing I can't figure out - if I "x" out of the pomodoro without "stopping" it, does it keep running in the toolbar? That would be nice so we can hide the open window and just have it in the toolbar. OVERALL - LOVE IT!!! With a little more tweaking, it will be my FAVORITE pomodoro app - and I've tried quite a few!!
- (2012-11-07) Homecomfort Toronto: It has a pause button that makes it better than the others. I use it in combination with Daisuki as my job has LOTS of distraction and pause button is a must. I cannot set the time and that's why I give it no more than 4
- (2012-08-02) Maria Issartel: Out of the few that I tried I this one works best for me (I actually notice the notifications).
- (2013-05-20, v:1.0.8) Myriam Zúñiga: Me da solo 15 minutos
El método pomodoro tiene tiempos de 25 minutos de trabajo y 5 descanso. Puse la extensión, pero el tiempo que da para trabajo es 15 minutos y no sé cómo se puede cambiar a 25.