A simple digital clock for the toolbar. This is JUST THE MINUTES. Pair with the hours for an awesome readable clock in your toolbar!
Just a clock, in your Chrome toolbar; Nice and big and simple. There are 2 extensions, one for the Hours and one for the Minutes. I built this because I usually have a full screen app/game/video going on my main monitor and can't see the clock. My browser is usually on my 2nd monitor and now I can always see the time at a glance! This is JUST THE MINUTES and meant to be paired with the "Just a Clock - The Hours" extension in your toolbar and positioned to its RIGHT. Remember to also install the HOURS: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/agglgohcegmeeaccikjfmehncfomccpg -- Now with High Res images! -- White numbers for dark themes are available in Options - Russian translation provided by Ross Yes - Turkish translation provided by Kerem Özen - German translation provided by Arshad Tayyeb - Italian translation provided by Stefano Moris - Dutch translation provided by Joery van Druten If you like it please let me know in the comments. If you have any suggestions or requests please also let me know.
- (2020-03-24) Geoff M: Nice and clean, easy to read...One question though, why the big gap between minutes & hours when both extensions installed?
- (2020-02-21) Andy Smelt: Now that shows the time !
- (2019-10-31) Been looking to for a way to display 12h and 24h clock formats at the same time. This combined with my laptops internal clock makes it a reality!! The only way I could see it being better is if the hours and minutes were combined into one extension but I understand the limitations of the size of the extension display and being at a good size to read. Still 5 stars!
- (2019-07-27) SapiApps: Спасибо, классное расширение!
- (2019-06-20) douglas carley: love it. i love that you split the time into minutes and seconds. i love that i can have 24 hour time. color options would be nice as would a seconds extension.
- (2019-04-05) Samir Tilazadə: Loved it
- (2019-03-29) Carlos Guillen: Thanks, this the most readable clock there is for chrome extensions. Clever, thanks for putting it out.
- (2019-03-19) Samuel Williams: Love it, but I am wishing there was a version of this for seconds.
- (2019-03-01) It's ok... but I want to get a notification for ever minute change, just like the hour one!!
- (2018-11-01) Лохотронщики - клоуны: Just what I needed!
- (2018-05-26) александр колмаков: Приложение очень шикарное, но есть одно но, надо добавить кнопку обновления времени, а то время зависло и не понятно как его запустить по новому?
- (2018-05-01) Lei Sun: very good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2018-04-29) Elias Rodriguez: Too much memory consumption (140000k for the hours + 140000k for the minutes), constantly!
- (2018-01-23) Fowana Terry: Definitely what I was looking for. I appreciate not having to search through several screens to where the clock is located.
- (2017-11-07) Юрий Резников: Не продавай приложение
- (2017-09-18) Евгений Егоров: It just works as it should
- (2017-04-25) rob belton: Don't get why it''s too apps tho
- (2017-04-08) Joe Warrlich: Der Abstand der Minuten zum Doppelpunkt könnte kleiner sein, bzw. direkt anschließen!
- (2017-03-24) Kanishk ER: Very Helpful
- (2017-02-21) Daniil Vodopian: Does what it says it does
- (2017-01-07) Katie Walsh: Really useful. So much more readable than the other toolbar clock apps. Would love to see a seconds extension!
- (2016-11-13) esta genial y todo pero que culero tener que agregar dos extensiones para tener el reloj completo :V te mamaste Marc G
- (2016-11-03) Yogan Rameg: Very clever way to be productive
- (2016-10-12) Dr Abhishek Agrawal: no options for color. either plain black or white. so boring!!!
- (2016-09-20) Jurek Jurek: :)
- (2019-12-16, v:0.93.6) Kenneth Cole: Minutes before hour
When I added the extension (added hour first then minutes) it shows on toolbar minutes then hour. Ex. 11 3: How to change it to correct display?
- (2019-01-07, v:0.93.6) Sean H: Just a clock - The Seconds!
I happen to need the time down to the second, and if I could just add that to the toolbar that would be great. Any hope of this coming soon?
- (2018-10-29, v:0.93.6) Hossein Mousavi: World Clock
Hi could you guys please add world clock to your extension? I need to see time of another location than my own location thanks
- (2018-08-02, v:0.93.6) Синхронизация
Возможно ли синхронизация с атомными часами или другим способом синхронизировать для показа точного времени?
- (2018-07-17, v:0.93.6) Jeff Flowers: no minutes
Downloaded both the hour and minute themes at the same time however the minute portion will not show up. please help, all suggestions will be gladly accepted.
- (2018-04-17, v:0.93.6) ivonne valcarcel: solo un reloj
- (2018-03-30, v:0.93.6) Tony Herzog: Größe
Wie kann ich denn die Größe ändern? Die Zahlen möchte ich etwas größer Dargestellt haben.
- (2018-03-02, v:0.93.6) minuti lontani da ore
Perché la icona dei minuti è cosi lontana dalle hours? non si puo avvicinare?grazie per rispondere
- (2017-03-01, v:0.93.6) Jake Foley: Just a clock - Seconds
Could you please create an extension with seconds also ?
- (2017-01-18, v:0.93.6) How so you turn it off?
How do you turn this exstention off?
- (2017-01-07, v:0.93.6) Katie Walsh: Just a clock - the seconds
I can see other people have requested this. Just wanted to add my vote for it.