A simple digital clock for the toolbar. This is JUST THE MINUTES. Pair with the hours for an awesome readable clock in your toolbar!
Just a clock, in your Chrome toolbar; Nice and big and simple. There are 2 extensions, one for the Hours and one for the Minutes. I built this because I usually have a full screen app/game/video going on my main monitor and can't see the clock. My browser is usually on my 2nd monitor and now I can always see the time at a glance! This is JUST THE MINUTES and meant to be paired with the "Just a Clock - The Hours" extension in your toolbar and positioned to its RIGHT. Remember to also install the HOURS: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/agglgohcegmeeaccikjfmehncfomccpg -- Now with High Res images! -- White numbers for dark themes are available in Options - Russian translation provided by Ross Yes - Turkish translation provided by Kerem Özen - German translation provided by Arshad Tayyeb - Italian translation provided by Stefano Moris - Dutch translation provided by Joery van Druten If you like it please let me know in the comments. If you have any suggestions or requests please also let me know.
- (2021-06-12) Lexy Cantwell: It is not correct
- (2021-03-02) Addy Goen: Clever and helpful. Thanks so much, dev.
- (2020-12-24) Сергей 8: Сделайте - возможность видеть секунды.
- (2020-10-27) Geoff Lindsey: Brilliant. Spent too much TIME searching before I found these clever extensions.
- (2020-03-24) Geoff M: Nice and clean, easy to read...One question though, why the big gap between minutes & hours when both extensions installed?
- (2020-02-21) Andy Smelt: Now that shows the time !
- (2019-10-31) Derek Polzer: Been looking to for a way to display 12h and 24h clock formats at the same time. This combined with my laptops internal clock makes it a reality!! The only way I could see it being better is if the hours and minutes were combined into one extension but I understand the limitations of the size of the extension display and being at a good size to read. Still 5 stars!
- (2019-07-27) Aleksey Lebedev: Спасибо, классное расширение!
- (2019-06-20) douglas carley: love it. i love that you split the time into minutes and seconds. i love that i can have 24 hour time. color options would be nice as would a seconds extension.
- (2019-04-05) Samir Tilazadə: Loved it
- (2019-03-29) Carlos Guillen: Thanks, this the most readable clock there is for chrome extensions. Clever, thanks for putting it out.
- (2019-03-19) Samuel Williams: Love it, but I am wishing there was a version of this for seconds.
- (2019-03-01) It's ok... but I want to get a notification for ever minute change, just like the hour one!!
- (2018-11-01) Смешные лохотронщики: Just what I needed!
- (2018-05-26) александр колмаков: Приложение очень шикарное, но есть одно но, надо добавить кнопку обновления времени, а то время зависло и не понятно как его запустить по новому?
- (2018-05-01) Lei Sun: very good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2018-04-29) Elias Rodriguez: Too much memory consumption (140000k for the hours + 140000k for the minutes), constantly!
- (2018-01-23) Fowana Terry: Definitely what I was looking for. I appreciate not having to search through several screens to where the clock is located.
- (2017-11-07) Юрий Резников: Не продавай приложение
- (2017-09-18) Евгений Егоров: It just works as it should
- (2017-04-25) rob belton: Don't get why it''s too apps tho
- (2017-04-08) Joe Warrlich: Der Abstand der Minuten zum Doppelpunkt könnte kleiner sein, bzw. direkt anschließen!
- (2017-03-24) Valiant Vanillas: Very Helpful
- (2017-02-21) Daniil Vodopian: Does what it says it does
- (2017-01-07) Katie Walsh: Really useful. So much more readable than the other toolbar clock apps. Would love to see a seconds extension!
- (2016-11-13) esta genial y todo pero que culero tener que agregar dos extensiones para tener el reloj completo :V te mamaste Marc G
- (2016-11-03) Yogan Rameg: Very clever way to be productive
- (2016-10-12) Dr Abhishek Agrawal: no options for color. either plain black or white. so boring!!!
- (2016-09-20) Jurek Jurek: :)
- (2016-08-30) Fitz Johnson: Love it.
- (2016-08-10) John Staples: Just what I've been looking for,thanks so much for this....
- (2020-09-16, v:0.93.6) Sean Kane: Grey text or any color text option.
This is a useful plugin. I would love to see an option for gray text (something that would work on both light and dark backgrounds as I switch sometimes) or even better would be a way for me to just select anything from a color picker.
- (2020-08-06, v:0.93.6) Randy Stewart: Can't Stop Laughing
You have people jumping through HOOPS!!! Just to install a very simple clock!! To me it's hilarious... had me rolling on the floor! Since I run a black toolbar I could not see it! So I laughed some more! Of course I had the foresight to find the options setting and changed the numbers to white. But as I was giggling the whole time it did't seem like that much of a chore to do so... The only real complaint I have is that there is way to much space between the hours and minutes, so much so, that it's no laughing matter!! It will eat at me every time it caches my eye, until I uninstall it! But having users jump through hoops to install it, is still lol funny. Wish you well in all your endeavors... Thanks for the laughs and the clock!
- (2019-12-16, v:0.93.6) Kenneth Cole: Minutes before hour
When I added the extension (added hour first then minutes) it shows on toolbar minutes then hour. Ex. 11 3: How to change it to correct display?
- (2019-01-07, v:0.93.6) Sean H: Just a clock - The Seconds!
I happen to need the time down to the second, and if I could just add that to the toolbar that would be great. Any hope of this coming soon?
- (2018-10-29, v:0.93.6) Hossein Mousavi: World Clock
Hi could you guys please add world clock to your extension? I need to see time of another location than my own location thanks
- (2018-08-02, v:0.93.6) Синхронизация
Возможно ли синхронизация с атомными часами или другим способом синхронизировать для показа точного времени?
- (2018-07-17, v:0.93.6) Jeff Flowers: no minutes
Downloaded both the hour and minute themes at the same time however the minute portion will not show up. please help, all suggestions will be gladly accepted.
- (2018-04-17, v:0.93.6) ivonne valcarcel: solo un reloj
- (2018-03-30, v:0.93.6) Tony Herzog: Größe
Wie kann ich denn die Größe ändern? Die Zahlen möchte ich etwas größer Dargestellt haben.
- (2018-03-02, v:0.93.6) minuti lontani da ore
Perché la icona dei minuti è cosi lontana dalle hours? non si puo avvicinare?grazie per rispondere
- (2017-03-01, v:0.93.6) Jake Foley: Just a clock - Seconds
Could you please create an extension with seconds also ?
- (2017-01-18, v:0.93.6) How so you turn it off?
How do you turn this exstention off?
- (2017-01-07, v:0.93.6) Katie Walsh: Just a clock - the seconds
I can see other people have requested this. Just wanted to add my vote for it.