Jira HotLinker, quick access to Jira metadata when hovering over ticket numbers!
This extension will show a tooltip when hovering over a jira ticket number on github or a ticket link. The tooltip is enabled on github.com by default, you can add new domains by clicking on the extension icon or in the option menu. New ! : - Copy past the ticket title to clipboard thanks to @ https://github.com/kaspars-ozols - Github enterprise support for pull requests ! - Security updates Features: - Title and Link to Jira - Related pull requests - Descriptions - Attachments - Issue type / status / priority - Comment count and plain text comments - Configure domains where the plugin is active by clicking on the extension icon. - Pin a ticket on the screen by dragging the title Privacy Features: - Does not store any user data what so ever - Only requires access to the websites where you want to use the plugin. - Does not ask for your jira password or user name ! Should also work on google docs all tough that is currently experimental.
- (2023-04-28) Dominik Wunderlich: I really like this extension. Unfortunately, it slows down my chrome massively :(
- (2021-03-02) Jonathan Felchlin: Super convenient little extension! If possible, it would be nice to have the option to include the first few lines of the ticket description in the tooltip.
- (2020-11-13) Felix Kreßmann: Very nice! Even works with Jira Server as long as I'm authenticated in the background
- (2020-01-24) Pio Ko: Great plugin. Thank You. It would be great to have also info about assigned person.
- (2020-01-14) Giuseppe Lap: Perfect for quick access to a Jira. Work like a charm on Gitlab and Jira.
- (2019-06-18) Ruslan Gorbunov: hren'
- (2019-03-11) Dig it! Does a good job of simply mousing over and getting metadata! Awesome, especially for free! Thank you!
- (2019-02-22) Superb
- (2018-12-10) Michal Janda: Very easy to setup. Perfect to use.
- (2018-05-01) Kevin Doyon: Works well!
- (2017-10-09) super useful!
- (2016-02-29) willem dhaeseleer: This tool is very useful !
- (2020-08-11, v:1.7.1) Roland Siegel: Tooltip partially out of screen when hovering a link at the bottom
When hovering a link which is at the bottom of the screen, the tooltip pops up at the cursor so most of the tooltip is out of the screen. Is it possible to adjust the position so that the tooltip is always fully visible without dragging it manualy?
- (2020-08-06, v:1.7.1) Roland Siegel: Not properly working on boards
On kanban or scrum boards it doesn't work properly. When moving the mouse on the issue key it doesn't work - you have to place the cursor near the top or bottom of the issue key but not exactly in the middle to get it work.
- (2020-08-06, v:1.7.1) Roland Siegel: Make the dialogue configurable
It would be veeeeeeeeeery nice if you could make the dialogue configurable. For example does it actualy show the first few comments - the last comments would be more helpful. Or you could select your own issue attributes like custom fields, estimated time, assignee, story points, etc. and drag them where you want them. I would pay for this feature! :D Regards, Roland Siegel
- (2020-08-06, v:1.7.1) Roland Siegel: Not working with issues which have no reporter (anonymous)
Hi, first of all thank you for this great plugin for chrome! It feels like "woohoooooo!". :D Less clicks, grater overview, quicker information. Just great! But...it doesn't work with issues which have no reporter (anonymous). This can be done by deleting the reporter. In my company we do this for some issues which are used for repeating everyday tasks we log time on (reading mails, answering slack messages, etc.). Due to the fact that reporters get notifications for issues we delete them for these specific issues. Best Regards, Roland Siegel
- (2019-11-20, v:1.7.1) Yossi Sud: Linkify Jira tickets
Great extension. This will be more user friendly if all the Jura tickets will be in blue color / linkify.
- (2019-03-21, v:1.5.5) Ray H: Request blocked: CORB
Hi, I'm getting the CORB error when I try to use this. Is this possibly due to the fact that our repos are private??? Thanks Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://ourprivaterepo.jira.com/rest/api/2/project with MIME type application/json. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 for more details. send @ main.js:9793 ajax @ main.js:9400 jQuery.(anonymous function) @ main.js:9549 mainAsyncLocal @ main.js:14060 async function (async) mainAsyncLocal @ main.js:14058 (anonymous) @ main.js:12914 main.js:14063 Couldn't find any jira projects...
- (2018-07-26, v:1.5.5) Multi Jira instance support
We are working in multiple Jira instances of our clients and it would be of use if we can set several Jira URLs, so that extension would show popups for all our current projects.
- (2017-03-02, v:1.2) Brant Burnett: No change seen
I've configured with our JIRA cloud server, but I don't see any change in behavior in GitHub. Issues don't show any popup when I hover. I am seeing this in Console: Unhandled rejection Error: [object Object] at _init (chrome-extension://lbifpcpomdegljfpfhgfcjdabbeallhk/src/content.js:244:5) at chrome-extension://lbifpcpomdegljfpfhgfcjdabbeallhk/src/content.js:245:3 l @ bluebird.min.js:29 e.formatAndLogError @ bluebird.min.js:29 e.fireRejectionEvent @ bluebird.min.js:29 e._notifyUnhandledRejection @ bluebird.min.js:29 (anonymous) @ bluebird.min.js:29 Not sure if it's related.