Unofficial Pocket new tab extension for Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. See all your Pocket links right on new tab.
Unofficial Pocket new tab extension for Chrome Get your Pocket list and archive right on your Chrome browser new tab. You can mark your items as read, delete them or add to the favorites list. You can find your items faster with searching over titles and URLs and if you don't have Pocket original extension installed, you can add new links too. More info about Pocket https://getpocket.com/
- (2019-02-05) Susannah Klaneček: I like it as it is! Looks much better than the default Pocket page (which has the ugly sticky left sidebar).
- (2019-01-10) Doğaç Yavuz: All it needs is an ADD TO FAVORITES (i.e. star) button on each item to be perfect for me. Still I couldn't bring myself to mark it down for the, so 5 out of 5 stars!
- (2018-11-30) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: Tags can not be erased even after the link is deleted.
- (2018-08-17) Andrew Isom: I REALLY like this a lot. I don't look at my Pocket saves frequently enough, but this encourages me to. I particularly like that you can make it sepia toned. I despise white backgrounds and don't mind black backgrounds, but sepia looks much nicer. The one drawback is that you lose your bookmarks bar, with no option (yet?) to have it with the new tab page. This is a dealbreaker for me. The developer mentioned that he could add it on the support tab to another user, but I don't see it yet. I requested it as well. When this option is added, it will be flawless and earn that fifth star.
- (2018-02-22) Some Guy Online: Great plug, but I would like to have the option to default to Recommended, since My list is already articles I have saved, and I want to primarily use this add-on to save new stuff for reading later.
- (2017-12-25) Wassim Seifeddine: Great extension. but it would be awesome to view links by tags
- (2017-10-23) E P: I love it! Really glad, that you've fixed login bug.
- (2016-12-11) Tony Crimando: Doesn't let me log in with Google...
- (2019-03-06, v:1.11.5) Sandria A. S.: Can't sync my pocket list
need help, it's been over 5 hours but none any of my list come up :( help, thanks before
- (2018-09-30, v:1.11.1) Sunny Babbar: Button to capture open tabs like TOBY
Hi, Thanks for this great extension. Can you also add a button to capture open tabs like TOBY, that would make pocket the single place to capture all pages/ to-do? Thanks.
- (2018-08-17, v:1.9.10) Andrew Isom: Bookmarks on New Tab page
Hello, Great job on this! I just discovered it and like it a lot - BUT: I need my bookmarks bar at the top. On May 23rd you mentioned this to another user: "I could add option to show bookmarks on top like default landing page." Is that in development? I need that as an option to continue to use this. Thanks so much!
- (2018-05-18, v:1.9.7) João Santos Dias: Bookmark button
Hello! It would be great to have a button to redirect to bookmarks or normal land page, as google uses in some land pages of it's own... Thank you!
- (2018-05-18, v:1.9.7) João Santos Dias: Oldest first by default
Hello! Would be great to have oldest first by default...
- (2018-02-22, v:1.7.2) How to default to Recommended View
Great plug, but I would like to have it default to Recommended, since My list is already articles I have saved, and I want to primarily use this add-on to save new stuff for reading later.