Convert LaTeX to Unicode by pressing 'Alt + W' in input boxes.
Input Unicode by TeX (LaTex). Mostly mathematical symbols and Greek letters. Works on Gmail, Stack Exchange, Wikipedia, ...etc. Select the TeX and press Alt + W to convert.
- (2021-03-03) Alejandro Díaz-Caro: Excellent extension!
- (2020-07-15) Robert Cordery: What a time saver!
- (2019-03-12) 陳志源: Thanks for this useful plugin. I found that somehow subscripts didn't work. I don't know if I did something wrong. Thanks again.
- (2018-06-30) Nate Kindt: This is slick! I can't seem to get it to work in Google Docs. That's the only thing that could make it better.
- (2021-03-15, v:1.3.1) Sebastian Ørsted: Super- and subscripts sometimes vanish
If I set the extension to also replace super- and subscripts, these indices usually just vanish completely, unless it is something very simple like _1, _0, etc.
- (2021-03-15, v:1.3.1) Sebastian Ørsted: Weird bugs
If I press Alt + W, the TeX is replaced by unicode, as expected. But if I don’t press the space bar immediately afterwards, it sometimes changes back to TeX when I type another character. Also, if I do press space, the cursor is moved a couple of steps backwards in hte text. It is very confusing.
- (2020-11-28, v:1.3.1) Jimmy Yeh: What should a mac user type?
- (2018-06-30, v:0.0.8) Nate Kindt: Google Docs