A redesigned, productive and pragmatic new tab alternative.
Overview: This extension provides 20 desktop widgets, plus bookmarks manager, history manager, extensions manager, downloaded files manager and quick search function in your new tab page (so chrome will show you these permissions when you install it). The core idea of this extension is to help user quickly find web pages or web apps that you want to open. The home panel shows links, information and functions by different widgets. Of course, you can customize these widgets. Sometimes if you just want to see a wallpaper on new tab, there is a wallpaper mode that hide all elements on the page and only show the wallpaper and a toggle button. 0. Quick Search You can use keyboard shortcuts to search for bookmarks, history, chrome apps, opened tabs and downloaded files, similar to Alfred. 1. Home Panel Home panel contains many versatile widgets(cards), like clock, calendar, recently closed tabs. You can add/remove widgets, drag and drop widget to a new position, change widget's title and color. Main widgets: • Most Visited: show default newtab most visited pages. • Bookmarks Bar: show Bookmarks. • Todo List: a simple but powerful todo(task) list. • Weather widget: display current weather condition and forecast. • Opened Tabs: a simple tabs manager, which shows all current opened tabs. You can jump to or close a tab by click, and more functions in context menu. • Recently Closed: recently closed tabs. • Analog clock and digital clock: highly customizable clocks. • Calendar: A month view calendar. • Calculator: A super calculator powered by math.js. • Google Drive widget: quick access recent, starred, shared drive files or search files. • Google Calendar widget: list your Google Calendar events. • Translate: a Google Translate widget. • Notepad: a simple notepad. • Most Used Apps: show most used chrome apps. • YouTube Subscriptions: list video updates for all your subscriptions. • Google Sites: top google services. • Office: ms office web apps. • Chrome Misc: chrome internal pages. More widgets are being developed. 2. Bookmarks Manager Bookmarks are an important concept, because they are your own collections and what you need. This extension provides a more productive bookmarks manager. Similar to Mac Finder in columns view, you can manage and navigate bookmarks by mouse or keyboard shortcuts, for example: • Navigate all bookmarks using mouse or arrow keys. • Open a bookmark by double click or enter key. • Open all bookmarks in a folder by context menu. • Drag and Drop a bookmark to a new location. • Create, edit or delete bookmark or folder by context menu. • Select multi bookmarks to move, delete or open. • Copy/cut/paste bookmarks(except folders) by shortcuts. • Sort bookmarks by name • Support many keyboard shortcuts. 3. Chrome Apps Show all Chrome apps to launch. Right click to show more functions. Arrow keys for navigation. 4. Devices Show synced open tabs on other devices. 5. Downloads Manager Show your downloaded files. You can open downloaded files or open their folders, and clear download history. 6. Extensions Manager Manage all extensions and apps. You can enable/disable/remove the extensions and open their options. 7. History Manager Search or clear browsing history by date range. 8. Settings • User login, logout. • Theme settings: Pure colors or Wallpapers or Custom photo. Re-newtab doesn’t contain web search function currently, because we think the browser address bar already provides that function and it does a good job. Issue feedback or feature request: https://goo.gl/forms/YOOG4TTkaY2lIbBv2 Contact author: [email protected]
- (2020-03-21) THEODORAKIS IOANNIS: Amazing free & light app >>> Manage your default favorites ( Chrome synchronized favorites ) plus include a fast control panel with very useful widgets - no login - no adds
- (2020-03-02) Anthony Lepki: Finally - something simple and easy to use - thank you! Hoping to see more widgets come on board (i.e., RSS feeds, etc). The ultimate would be the ability to save sessions - session management in this nice clean format. Regardless - great work!
- (2020-02-27) lei shi: 为什么登录不了？
- (2020-02-25) Ms R: Fantastic. Flexible, simple, yet sophisticated. More useful widgets would always be appreciated.
- (2020-02-17) 刘松源: 我希望书签能做成更大，或者栏目大小可调，不需要下拉就能全部显示，而且可以设置成小图标比如10*8个这样的排列。一页一目了然的排列！
- (2020-01-16) Guodong An: 左侧导航图标看上去大小不一致对不齐，导航栏项目无法调整顺序及是否显示，widget栏数无法设置（只能通过缩放调整），其他目前看起来还好，概念不错，支持关注，加油！
- (2020-01-08) Stefane Guevremont: The only manager you will ever need. Tabs, Bookmarks, History. This extension is mind blowing. 2020-01-08 - Although unbelievable, this extension just keeps getting better and better.
- (2019-12-19) 付超然: amazing！本来想找一款可以在启动页面支持Vimium的软件，进来软件后按shift+?,热泪盈眶啊！！！
- (2019-12-10) Nico Lucas: amazing
- (2019-11-09) guang a: 没有中文
- (2019-10-29) Keith Wright: Simple, Flexible, Usable! Awesome!
- (2019-10-22) 奇幻云: 你们用的是汉化过的吗？
- (2019-10-06) K in KOP: This is a really useful extension and I sense it will continue to improve. My new tab now houses most everything that I would regularly want to get to easily. I love the customizability and the home menu down the side that allows me to leave certain widgets off of the main page so it doesn't get too busy. There is certainly room for improvement for the finer details, but overall this is a very useful and user-friendly new tab manager. I would love to see it become even more customizable in terms of the appearance of widgets: font, font size, font color, color of the inside of the box not just the header, resizing of each widget… Etc. I also noticed a few areas where I'm not sure if they are purposefully like this or not. For instance, the history tab allows you to search for anything you want and delete individual entries, but you can't select more than one at a time and delete them all at once unless you delete the entire history. Also, the downloads tab does not seem to show any downloaded photographs. And when you delete something in the list from the downloads tab, it does not translate to deleting that on your computer. Maybe that is for safety reasons and actually a good thing, but it seems like there would be no reason to be able to delete it from the tab unless it also deleted it from the computer. I look forward to seeing how this develops into the future.
- (2019-09-28) Fares Salahuddin: اداة اكثر من رائعة Thank you so much
- (2019-09-22) 千歳佐奈: 希望Most Visited那里可以手动添加网址，或者弄个能手动添加常用网站的Widget
- (2019-09-15) 白云峰: 非常符合我对新标签页的要求，如果可以优化一下卡片的视觉样式就更好了
- (2019-09-04) Jack Smith: 简介大方好用
- (2019-08-08) zp zhu: 体验很好，想要的都有，但是表标签页中的书签搜索快捷键体验有待改进。每次都必须先点击新标签页才能通过Ctrl+B进行搜索，为什么不能提供一个全局快捷键的设置选项呢？
- (2019-07-25) aione: 首先，我是很挑剔的，所以他足够好到我可以去在意他的缺点。 主页很喜欢，找不到第二个插件有这么简洁的小部件了。 但我不喜欢除了主页，书签之外的选项，这些选项没有什么特色，我完全可以自行打开系统内置的，而不需要在新标签页这么宝贵的页面上放着。从而干扰到这么好的一个简洁页面 所以我的建议是，💢加上可以关闭这些选项的开关💢。
- (2019-07-04) Johnny Caveman: Load fast, very productive, really nice and handy features, no more no less. Highly recommended For me, the only thing to stop it from perfection is missing a search bar in bookmark widget
- (2019-06-05) Sebastien COFFRE: Simple and efficient design. At the begining, I thought the page was really empty, but when I checked the available widgets, I only saw useful elements. Without too much time in customization, you get a productive desktop-like new tab in Chrome. Thanks. To improve it, a language setting could make it easy for non english-speaking users.
- (2019-05-22) 昆昆: 谢谢，用了这个扩展几天了，真的很不错!!! 顺便问一下，todo-list 可否加个日期显示？
- (2019-04-15) William J Beard: I fell like it's designed for an older target audience, however it does have excellent tools to customize it to your needs / aesthetics for more advanced users to play with. I think this is a great extension for anyone to use! Truly a 5 star extension, which is very rare, especially for free! Thank you very much for your hard word and dedication to keeping this project going.
- (2019-04-02) Dustin Falgout: After trying countless other new tab extensions I was lucky to find this one. Highly recommend!
- (2019-03-31) Andre Gas: Really useful and beautiful ! I wish I could see the notes from every device.
- (2020-01-06, v:7.1.7) Stefane Guevremont: Bookmark Manager - Middle Click to Open Bookmark in New Tab - Suggestion
In the bookmark manage, I would love to be able to open a bookmark with middle click into a new tab. Cheers!
- (2019-10-03, v:7.0.5) Matin Gilardi: Bookmarks organization
Does this app allow for the organization of my bookmarks in chronological order?
- (2019-09-19, v:7.0.4) 曾崴: add speed dial widget
I love your work. It's neat but powerful and help me a lot when navigating my long bookmarks list. Will you please add a widget for speed dial, given the 'google most visited widget' uneditable?
- (2019-05-25, v:7.0.1) Jack Porter: Vivaldi support
when logging in on vivaldi (a chromium based browser), the pop-up for google seems to use some strange method unique to this extension. i would like to see this use something that was actually supported by most chromium based browser systems. it's sad since this is one of the only ones that don't try to use my location to gather weather info, which directly interferes with VPN and any other security you might have. good wishes - Jack
- (2018-11-03, v:4.0.12) Stefane Guevremont: Copy/Paste Bookmarks
I would love to be able to copy/paste bookmarks
- (2018-11-03, v:4.0.12) Stefane Guevremont: Adding Keyboard Shortcuts
I have been looking for a good bookmarks and history manager for a long while now and yours does both better than any other single Extension I've ever tried. Your extension amazes me. That being said, I would love to be able to access the Bookmarks and History via shortcuts with the keyboard. I believe this would be a valuable addition to your extension. Cheers!
- (2018-10-17, v:4.0.5) Александр Сергеевич: Customization
Hello! How change color of bookmarks, not bar, just bookmarks?
- (2018-08-13, v:3.0.14) Muse: Little issue
I'm sold on everything up until you press install and it asks for 7 permissions. It isn't necessary in any form that on my computer it can change information on signed in devices. Thank you..