Add filters to feedly
Setup filters to hide entries from Feedly that contain keywords/phrases. This extension was created for personal use when I got sick of Game of Thrones spoilers creeping into my feed on Mondays before I had a chance to watch the show. As such, there is a default filter to hide entries that feature 'game of thrones' in the title on Mondays. All filters can be set to:- - Match titles on a keyword/phrase - Match summaries on a keyword/phrase - Match either title or summary on a keyword/phrase - Activate the filter only on specific days of the week. For convenience, there is also a link to the options page added to the feedly UI in list on the left of the screen.
- (2016-07-15) James Bulman: Doesn't filter anything.
- (2016-05-25) Cameron Lacombe: It simply does not work.
- (2016-04-22) A K: Only works in non-https version of feedly.com...
- (2016-03-14) Nico Greenarry: Yep, doesn't seem to work at all.
- (2016-02-24) John Carpenter: Doesn't seem to do anything.
- (2015-11-30) Kelly Preston: Doesn't work at all.
- (2015-08-24) hx rox: It's a bit confusing, if you got many entries on your filter-list and the "week days active" should be preselected, but overall it works great to filter unwanted articles by title and/or summary.
- (2016-04-25, v:1.0.0) A K: Not working in HTTPS version
Not working in HTTPS version. I think this might be everyone's problem, it didn't work at all until I changed to the unencrypted site. This should be updated to run on HTTPS version of Feedly if possible.
- (2016-02-25, v:1.0.0) Andrew Ahern: Filters don't work
It's not filtering out the title I want. Of course, I am trying to use a wild card, '*', but that shouldn't be an issue.
- (2016-02-12, v:1.0.0) Darren McEntee: Hoping you can update soon
Hi, i really hope you can update soon, to fix your Chrome Feedly Filter extension. Just ain't working. Thank you
- (2015-12-12, v:1.0.0) Dean K: Filter Text Question
Does "Filter Text" allow operators like "|" for OR, "&" for AND etc?
- (2015-11-18, v:1.0.0) Doesn't seem to work here either
Does not filter out any filter term.
- (2015-06-15, v:1.0.0) Doesn't seem to work :(
I am a developer myself and I did inspect the source and updated the 'advanced' selectors. Tried some tests and none of them seemed to work.