Renders a para-foveal Web page vision
One of the most important knowledge for Web Designers is "how do users discover my page ?'. Page perception first depends on para-foveal vision rendering a grey and brlured picture to the user's brain. We first created this tool for Labo Internet partners but many of our keynotes and lectures audience requested for it and for free. So here it is, hope it will help you improve your web designs.
- (2020-01-18) Valentin Hi: Is exactly what i needed. I wanted to access 500px site, which was full of NSFW images. With this and imagus, i can blur the NSFW and also access other original content like, landscapes, nature, etc
- (2019-12-19) Andriy Tyurnikov: Dear author, i am deeply impressed. I plan to develop extension which would take idea further. It was very pleasant to see that someone approached this task before, as I know how strongly adepts of gestalt aesthetics dogma push back against such approach. Thanks for this extension. Unfortunately your site http://labo-internet.com/ is inactive. And it would be nice to know what are you doing this days, to read your blog or something.
- (2018-11-06) Jawahar Verma: not selected area options
- (2017-05-05) Doesn't work on youtube, also why does it apply grayscale?
- (2016-12-09) Klin Dim: Please add slider for blur from 0% to 50% And please add checkbox for monochrome. I use this https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/spectrum/ofclemegkcmilinpcimpjkfhjfgmhieb and i don't need monochrome.
- (2016-08-03) Mérédice Bzdok: Très pratique lors de la réalisation de sites. Il permet de vérifier rapidement en vision para-fovéale si les zones de navigation, plus généralement les contrastes liés à la structure du site sont "distinguables".