AnyPicker is a free web data scraper. Powered by A.I. pattern recognition engine, You can scrape any website with just a few clicks.
AnyPicker is a free and easy-to-use web data scraper. With a powerful A.I.-powered pattern recognition engine, You can extract any website data easily with just a few clicks. AnyPicker Core Features: ↘️ Simple yet Powerful Graphical Interface ↘️ Works With Any Web Site, Even Behind Logins ↘️ Export XLS Excel and CSV format ↘️ Scrape and Download Images ↘️ A.I. powered Patterns Recognition ↘️ Full Support for Pagination and Infinite Scroll ↘️ Auto Anti-Scraping Detection ↘️ Save Recipes For Repeat Scraping ↘️ Crawl Multiple Pages At the Same Time AnyPicker USE CASES: • Public business lead scraping, email collector, or public phone scraping • Scrape real estate data from Zillow, RedFin estate agent, or broker websites • Amazon, Shopify, BigCommerce, or any eCommerce platform data scraper for price monitoring, detailed description extraction; • Extract Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, Lazada, AliExpress product reviews, and work with any eCommerce website. • eBay listing scraper to track competition on eBay for SME owners and home businesses; • Scraping data on Yelp, Yellow Pages to optimize your eCommerce shops; • Contact scraping and data scraper for data extraction freelancers on Fiverr and Upwork; • Use AnyPicker for Data entry, automation form filling, and data extraction assistant for working from home or home business; • Scrape Website data scraping for SEO and content extraction tools; • Monitoring new job posting on Indeed or Monster, or any employer websites for job seekers; • Scrape Lead information from LinkedIn or Indeed and enter into Salesforce for potential sales opportunities and or recruiter job candidate database; • Gather data from any website for data mining purposes AnyPicker is perfect for • Salesperson for lead info gathering • Data Analyst for data mining • Amazon Sellers for review collecting • eBay Retailers for competition monitoring • Recruiters for job candidates collecting • Job Seekers monitoring job postings • Marketer Social media monitoring • Small business owners trying to monitor reviews and ratings • Rapportive LinkedIn Sales Navigator users AnyPicker is a simple data scraping tool to scrape web data or files. AnyPicker is also an image scraper or file scraper to extract image URLs and download images or files directly. AnyPicker can scrape images in URLs and then download them in batches. What are the alternatives if AnyPicker doesn't work in your case? We appreciate any feedback before giving up. Many tools can work in situations where AnyPicker is unsatisfactory Grepsr works excellent with some websites for web extraction; getData.IO is also a great tool to try; Instant Data Scraper can help you to detect data automatically and start to scrape on the same page easily; Import.io offers a data scraping service; Listly is very easy to use; Data Miner is very simple to use; NoCoding Data Scraper (NDS) is good for workflow automation; SimpleScraper makes very intuitive previews and is easy to use; Distill helps you to monitor web elements and notify you when any changes; If you know to program, the following products will work out great for your needs: Octoparse, Axiom, and UI.Vision Please let us know if you have any feedback or feature requests: [email protected] Or contact us via our official website live chat: https://anypicker.ryang-studio.com
- (2023-10-20) Nir Melamoud: Did not work at all, crated "5/5" pages (50 lines total) but export only two lines , LOLl, and the amount of lines should, have been the max of 650 lines
- (2023-10-10) hamed ouchani: it needs siging in but in signing page clicking on google or microsoft bring you nowhere. by reading the review I saw this problem months ago and now again. hoping to resolve this problem since it seems to be a useful extension.
- (2023-07-26) cathome phuket: too difficult to make it work even if I spent 3 hours. I am not sure if it is so called AI empowerment.
- (2023-06-26) Mohsin: Requires Registration - offers 625 rows which is pathetic - goes unresponsive - pop up vanishes below main window until you figure that something is amiss. not worth time and effort
- (2023-04-09) Daniel Stoneberg: Good
- (2023-02-19) Łukasz: Great extension. Today I checked around 10 similar extensions and I consider AnyPicker as the best. It is easy to use and even using free program you are able to scrap even 500 pages. Other softwares allow way less.
- (2023-01-13) IG Studio: The experience with AnyPicker is fantastic! It is easy to use, and the price is reasonable. The support service is great!!! Whenever I have questions about the tasks I have no idea how to finish, they always respond to me to help me solve the problem!!!
- (2022-12-16) Shawn Ltc: It an excellent software. If you have ever spent hours trying to copy & paste web data into Excel and then having to write time-consuming formulas and macros to get the data into sensible rows, then AnyPicker is for you. You can quickly get all the data you need in the format you want.
- (2022-12-08) Simon Artric (SA): Such a great app, and it’s super easy to use! It is the app I've always wanted. I no longer have to spend much time figuring out Xpaths and just click the content I want to scrape! And its premium plan supports open five crawlers to squeeze in the same time, which saves a lot of time.
- (2022-12-08) Simon Gil: Outstanding design UI, and it is super easy to use. Compared with the other tools, many others are more like ancient tools running on Windows 98. Lol. This one is a more modernized UX, more clear to access without any documents. It is friendly with no programming experience users!
- (2022-12-03) Sin Tech: Thanks a lot for Roy’s help. He even recorded a video to teach me how to use AnyPicker to do some complex scraping tasks in my use case! When I was on a freemium plan, AnyPicker upgraded one version to support my use case. That’s really nice of him. I have subscribed to a yearly business plan. Great Product, Great Support!
- (2022-12-01) 张鹏: The extension is straightforward to use as its description. Follow the “STEPs” of its UX, and everything is set up with clicks on the target website! When it's running, the scrapped data is coming in real-time! Hope you guys will give us more striking features in the future!
- (2022-12-01) Shaobo Liu: The extension is straightforward to use as its description. Follow the “STEPs” of its UX, and everything is set up with clicks on the target website! When it's running, the scrapped data is coming in real-time! Hope you guys will give us more striking features in the future!
- (2022-11-30) Hao: Amazing tool! It can scrape data crossing websites! As Roy’s guide, I found a new way to use this powerful tool! It can scrape the Google search result pages and then go through each search result’s target page to fetch more data! I highly recommend making a tutorial to introduce this feature!
- (2022-11-29) av ab: Amazing tool for easy cases. But for difficult ones I would recommend some web-scraping services e.g. e-scraper.com
- (2022-11-27) Belen Lau: This extension helped me to finish my jobs. In my use case, it is more like an automation tool, and I only need to set the rules with a few clicks instead of writing Python or other codes. Then this extension will follow my settings, go through the pages I have defined, and just wait for it to finish its job and download the data. This is the first time I got what “no-code” means!
- (2022-11-25) Maggie R: This is the best no-code web scraper I have ever used! Its infinity scrolling feature is perfect for scraping websites like Twitter, Instagram, and so on. It will continually be scrolling down, from page by page, to the end of the single page, and scraping all the content! And it can even specify a scrolling area instead of scrolling the whole page! That means I can use it to scrape my followers in a separate pop-up window on Instagram. I love those features I have never seen on the other no-code web scraping tools!
- (2022-11-24) Howson: This is a unique one, well designed! I have tried at least 10 web scrapers, many of that cribs from each other. But this is outstanding, I really like its design, and it is easy to use. In my opinion, this is the only one that could compete with Octoparse, and its price is more affordable!
- (2022-11-24) bob Dan: I really believe this extension is powered by an AI engine. Its scraping result is more accurate than other tools, especially selecting the list data on one page. It saves me lots of time to write Python code to scrape data from many different websites. Instead of writing codes, I’d better love to click the mouse on websites! Thank you, guys!
- (2022-11-22) Zq: I have had this scraper for a while, and I use it mainly to generate CSV files to fill our designs with data for our clients. I ran into an issue retrieving the data and asked for help, and Roy replied with a video where he showed me exactly how to do it. There was a minor bug in the app, and they fixed it super fast. I can only recommend this software, especially if you are looking for a simple data scraper that just works or one with excellent support!
- (2022-11-21) Lin Wu: Amazing tool! I have tried many scraper tools, but none of them scrapes images and well-formatted them with the content data within an excel file, not a CSV file. I use it to scrape the product list pages from some e-commerce websites. The best part is that AnyPicker just inserts the product image with its name, description, etc., within one line in Excel. I don’t need to do any other things about formatting the scraping result. It turns the web data to excel!
- (2022-11-19) Baolian Liu: It surprised me that AnyPicker could well recognize complex tables and turn them into Excel using its "select similar" function! The really awesome thing is it could show the result in real-time. That’s more convenient to find the mistake and adjust the scraping rules before waiting several hours after the whole job is finished, as I used other scraping tools.
- (2022-11-17) Shuhan Yang: I highly recommend this extension! This is the only one I found that could scrape data from an individual scrolling area! Try to use the other tools to scrape data from TwitterDeck! Only this one can work out on TwitterDeck! If your use cases are the same as mine, don’t hesitate to choose this one!
- (2022-11-01) fifty wu: 5 STARS!!!!!! ★★★★★ amazing app! Turn products list with its images into Excel! It scrapes anything on the product list. And it shows the preview result. It is handy to correct the selector’s setting, no need to wait hours to find that the result isn’t as expected.
- (2022-09-09) Maraoui Khalid: it crushed everytime i try to use it
- (2022-08-18) 洪翊庭: It keeps crashing.
- (2022-07-05) The REAL Jay Vee: This is the best scraper out there.... don't bother trying anything else..... this scraper is all you will need.... and if you have any issues, their support team is the best with helping you find a solution..... to the point that they will work with you until they can help you get the job done. Easy to use, point and click....very straight forwards..... LOVE IT!!! You've made my life easier.
- (2022-06-18) Luca Moore: this is epic
- (2022-06-18) Tyler Evans: Great extension i love using it
- (2021-08-31) David C: Great tool, but can NO LONGER LOGIN via google or microsoft. Security warning now via iframe used to login and passed from firebase. Something is wrong. Twitter has been taken down for violation, support emails no longer answering. Been desperately trying to reach authors as this is a really good tool and hope they fix it soon.
- (2021-08-09) selva murugan: The tool was great but it stopped working from today. Im not able to login. After gmail login it keeps loading and not talking me inside the app
- (2021-08-05) Wai Yan Htet: even the small number of 120 pages will not be scrapped. It finished scrapping but there is no data inside the sheet. Tried Fuzzy Search as it said. but no result. The worst thing is that there is no option to close your account once you sign up.
- (2021-06-17) The Man Voiss: What happened? Has this project been abandoned? Tool seems to no longer work, but i see review replies as recent as 3 months ago
- (2021-05-11) Danirogerc: Loved it but founders disappeared a week ago, unusable as of now. hopefully they will be back.
- (2021-05-10) Nik Donovic: No longer works - site's offline, can't authenticate.
- (2021-05-10) Kevin Farrugia: Downloaded it and can't manage to start using it since I keep getting the error "Sorry, can not connect to AnyPicker server to authenticate your access key..." when trying to login.
- (2021-05-09) Ab Cda: Great Scraper Working good But Now It didn't able to Logged In and Showing This Error "Sorry, can not connect to AnyPicker server to authenticate your access key..." Please Fix Thank you I think there might be Update Error.
- (2021-05-04) Junjie M: 专业！
- (2021-04-18) Awais Akram: Hello Sir, Working Fine some time but now Auth failed, please retry again. its not working not even open the Only blinks the Logo when i try to open after sign in Please Fix This Issue Thank you
- (2021-04-13) i myraid: Super visual web scraper!!
- (2021-04-09) nelson yang: 牛逼啊， 巨好用
- (2021-04-06) Chris Tan: This is awesome ... A few clicks can save a couple of Python debugging.
- (2021-03-15) Joe Hou: Awesome Chrome extension, I finally don't need to know the code to grab the data on the site.
- (2021-03-15) Eddie Lin: Very helpful, great app.
- (2021-03-02) UPDATE: After scrounging around and trying to find something even remotely as easy as this tool, I could not find anything. So I took one last ditch effort to "reboot" the plugin and after removing and installing the extension, it works again. OLD REVIEW: This was a 6/5 star tool that just won't load anymore. Continually has this message when attempting use (and has stayed this way for about a week now): "Sorry, can not connect to AnyPicker server to authenticate your access key..." I miss it so much
- (2021-02-28) Roger Yin: Saved me probably in $1000s
- (2021-02-10) Barry Riddell: Locked up my PC, rebooted about 5 times and finally had to do a system restore.
- (2020-10-11) Alexandte RFST: This extension is INSANE. Exactly what i was looking for. ANd I 've been through 7 alternatives !
- (2020-10-11) dodostream Jh: perfect
- (2020-04-05) Jono L: A lot of room to improve, but has a good start and is already saving a lot of time from clicking through every link. Also the developer does respond to bug reports resolve them. I'd hope the fix came faster though.
- (2023-07-11, v:2.9.0) Vicky Benari: can't activate the app
Hello, Trying to scrap the following site: https://www.timeout.com/tokyo/things-to-do/one-day-in-shimokitazawa And the window on the left appears and disappears immediately. How to fix it ?
- (2023-04-26, v:2.6.1) pmacbrian: Scraping Google.
I am an investigator. I would like to know if this tool would be capable of scraping google Maps search results for a particular type of search.. IE:If I search for a type of business, Dentists for example, will it scrape for a particular Zipcode or geographical area?
- (2023-01-31, v:2.4.7) Mark Quashie: free chrome extention not working?
Hi there, the extention is not working on my laptop, I have logged in and when I try and scrape any web site I get a message with regards to authtification? please advise Kind regards Mark
- (2023-01-05, v:2.4.7) Ron H: RE NEW USER
Hi Everyone could you please sent me a video explaining how to use your app Thank you Ronen
- (2022-05-27, v:1.14.1) VAN TRUONG: Can not open the panel after 24 hours
Hi, Your plugin works good, I have been using it for 6 months so far. During the last 45 days, your extension can not reopen after 24 hours of installation. I have to remove and reinstall to get it work. I do not know why? If you have any suggestion to fix it, I would like to know. I am a premium user, using Chrome Version 101.0.4951.64 (Official Build) (arm64).
- (2022-05-20, v:1.14.0) Tanvir Roky: suddenly stopped working
Worked yesterday but now it's not working at all. Asking to sign in but when i clicking on sign in button, nothing happen. I also tried on Microsoft Edge and the same problem
- (2020-12-14, v:1.10.0) Bánkúti Péter: No next button in the pagination nav
Hi there, AnyPicker is really great, however there are some sites that do not have any next/previous buttons in the pagination bar, just page numbers. Such sites do not navigate by page scrolling. The best i could figure out is telling AnyPicker "2" would be the next button, but in that case i can never scrape anything beyond page 2. How to handle such pages? Regards
- (2020-11-11, v:1.10.0) David Fishman: App not working
Hi, I have been using AnyPicker for a while now and this is the first time I'm having any issues. I bought a lifetime license a while back. I get this error when I launch the app in Chrome: Sorry, can not connect to AnyPicker server to authenticate your access key... And this error when I tried going to your website: Sorry, looks like your app is not running. Try scaling up by running `gigalixir ps:scale --replicas=1` Can you please assist?
- (2020-10-11, v:1.9.6) dodostream Jh: in html
is there any way to extract data from class or id like asin of aaaaammmmaazzzoooooon search result
- (2020-05-23, v:1.7.2) James C. Hinojosa: API?
Hello do you offer an API for your product?
- (2020-02-18, v:1.5.6) Bruno Pedra (Purple): Infinite Scroll
I tested many extensions and Anypicker is absolutly the best one so far, but i got stuck with something. I'm trying to scrap infinite scroll pages and couldn't figure out how to do that with Anypicker. When i run the task, it doesn't scroll the page and just get the first data for each site. There is a way to do that? The pages that i'm trying to scrap are this: https://www.picuki.com/following/biankaperon
- (2019-12-18, v:1.5.2) jay ess: Build Task Problem
I am using the SandBox from AnyPicker, and have watched tutorials and am doing everything correct. When I'm done performing steps 1-5, I click Build Task - the following screen continues searching forever, I must 'Force Start' and it 'Has found 0 links'. How to fix this?
- (2019-12-02, v:1.5.0) Achmad Fahmi: the uploaded file is not a csv
When i try to upload csv format, then apps notify "the uploaded file is not a csv". what should i do to fix it? Thanks
- (2019-12-02, v:1.5.0) James Sandberg: Rotating proxies
I want to be able to integrate proxies into this so I don't get blocked / meet the captcha window... how can I include proxies within this to autorotate on each pageload (for each individual scrape)?
- (2019-10-22, v:1.3.4) Michal Landsman: Node JS?
I want to run this on NodeJS server with JSON output? Do you have core scripts on github?
- (2019-10-09, v:1.3.1) Ig Bell: bug
When I click the icon I got a grey window and : Sorry, can not connect to AnyPicker server to authenticate your access key...
- (2019-10-08, v:1.3.1) Stephen Sabludowsky: file to open
I have downloaded the files but do not recognize the file type/extension. By scraping, are you saying it scrapes the actual images (if the page is full of images)? What extension is used to open?
- (2019-10-08, v:1.3.1) Daryl Kell: No go, Joe.
Same 'grey settings panel that doesn't do anything' issue somebody else described.
- (2019-09-20, v:1.1.1) Andrei Lozovik: How do I save an extraction mask for future use?
How do I save an extraction mask for future use?
- (2019-09-11, v:1.1.0) oxane teh: how to use it?
i've enable the extension in chrome (lubuntu 18) but when i clicked the anypicker button for a website (like shown in the tutorial video) - it just gave me a gray-blank-AnypickerSettingPanel.. and it automatically open a new tab displaying a login page for my gmail... is this a scam extension to grab people's email acct and password?