Visual web scraper. Extract web data without any code.
- (2021-08-31) David C: Great tool, but can NO LONGER LOGIN via google or microsoft. Security warning now via iframe used to login and passed from firebase. Something is wrong. Twitter has been taken down for violation, support emails no longer answering. Been desperately trying to reach authors as this is a really good tool and hope they fix it soon.
- (2021-08-09) selva murugan: The tool was great but it stopped working from today. Im not able to login. After gmail login it keeps loading and not talking me inside the app
- (2021-08-05) Wai Yan Htet: even the small number of 120 pages will not be scrapped. It finished scrapping but there is no data inside the sheet. Tried Fuzzy Search as it said. but no result. The worst thing is that there is no option to close your account once you sign up.
- (2021-06-17) The Man Voiss: What happened? Has this project been abandoned? Tool seems to no longer work, but i see review replies as recent as 3 months ago
- (2021-05-11) Danirogerc: Loved it but founders disappeared a week ago, unusable as of now. hopefully they will be back.
- (2021-05-10) Nik Donovic: No longer works - site's offline, can't authenticate.
- (2021-05-10) Kevin Farrugia: Downloaded it and can't manage to start using it since I keep getting the error "Sorry, can not connect to AnyPicker server to authenticate your access key..." when trying to login.
- (2021-05-09) Ab Cda: Great Scraper Working good But Now It didn't able to Logged In and Showing This Error "Sorry, can not connect to AnyPicker server to authenticate your access key..." Please Fix Thank you I think there might be Update Error.
- (2021-05-04) 均界研究Junjie Research: 专业！
- (2021-04-18) Awais Akram: Hello Sir, Working Fine some time but now Auth failed, please retry again. its not working not even open the Only blinks the Logo when i try to open after sign in Please Fix This Issue Thank you
- (2021-04-13) i myraid: Super visual web scraper!!
- (2021-04-09) nelson yang: 牛逼啊， 巨好用
- (2021-04-06) Chris Tan: This is awesome ... A few clicks can save a couple of Python debugging.
- (2021-03-15) Joe Hou: Awesome Chrome extension, I finally don't need to know the code to grab the data on the site.
- (2021-03-15) Eddie Lin: Very helpful, great app.
- (2021-03-02) Ken Hanson: UPDATE: After scrounging around and trying to find something even remotely as easy as this tool, I could not find anything. So I took one last ditch effort to "reboot" the plugin and after removing and installing the extension, it works again. OLD REVIEW: This was a 6/5 star tool that just won't load anymore. Continually has this message when attempting use (and has stayed this way for about a week now): "Sorry, can not connect to AnyPicker server to authenticate your access key..." I miss it so much
- (2021-02-28) Roger Yin: Saved me probably in $1000s
- (2021-02-10) Barry Riddell: Locked up my PC, rebooted about 5 times and finally had to do a system restore.
- (2020-10-11) Alexandte RFST: This extension is INSANE. Exactly what i was looking for. ANd I 've been through 7 alternatives !
- (2020-10-11) dodostream Jh: perfect
- (2020-04-05) Jono L: A lot of room to improve, but has a good start and is already saving a lot of time from clicking through every link. Also the developer does respond to bug reports resolve them. I'd hope the fix came faster though.
- (2020-03-08) Ken Moo: Excellent tool. Does what it does well. Intuitive. And responsive developer.
- (2020-02-24) Mory-Fodé Cissé: Once you figure out how the source list feature work, it's perfect !
- (2020-02-13) Marrin-Boyd Andrews: Great app and support team are very helpful and can be reached with a solution within 24hours. Great service for a great app.
- (2020-02-05) Carsten Seeberger: I pay money for the application but it does not work. On Mac, it only shows the load icon. Please fix it quickly!
- (2020-01-23) jeheen mahmood Zaman: A promising scraper. Scraping data from 2nd level pages is a very powerful feature.
- (2020-01-15) Victor Fdez: google login not working
- (2019-12-31) Stanislav Yordanov: Requres Google Account, which means they scrap our own data as well.
- (2019-12-05) Roberts T: unable to open tabs inside description - specs and accessories
- (2019-11-30) Alexander Weis: Wonderful and multifunctional program! I've been looking for something like this for a long time. You will regret if you miss this app! It saves me a lot of time! Very responsive team. Guys, thank you very much for the video tutorial personally for me!
- (2019-11-26) A: Would definitely not recommend
- (2019-10-14) Good!
- (2019-09-19) Hijazi Ahmad: good to use but hard to save the files.
- (2019-09-17) Yuxiang Zhang: Nice!
- (2019-06-05) Tom Hawstein: Cool. Easy to use and love the spreadsheets feature.
- (2019-05-29) Neal Xu: Good Job, save my day life.
- (2020-12-14, v:1.10.0) Bánkúti Péter: No next button in the pagination nav
Hi there, AnyPicker is really great, however there are some sites that do not have any next/previous buttons in the pagination bar, just page numbers. Such sites do not navigate by page scrolling. The best i could figure out is telling AnyPicker "2" would be the next button, but in that case i can never scrape anything beyond page 2. How to handle such pages? Regards
- (2020-11-11, v:1.10.0) David Fishman: App not working
Hi, I have been using AnyPicker for a while now and this is the first time I'm having any issues. I bought a lifetime license a while back. I get this error when I launch the app in Chrome: Sorry, can not connect to AnyPicker server to authenticate your access key... And this error when I tried going to your website: Sorry, looks like your app is not running. Try scaling up by running `gigalixir ps:scale --replicas=1` Can you please assist?
- (2020-10-11, v:1.9.6) dodostream Jh: in html
is there any way to extract data from class or id like asin of aaaaammmmaazzzoooooon search result
- (2020-05-23, v:1.7.2) James C. Hinojosa: API?
Hello do you offer an API for your product?
- (2020-02-18, v:1.5.6) Bruno Pedra (Purple): Infinite Scroll
I tested many extensions and Anypicker is absolutly the best one so far, but i got stuck with something. I'm trying to scrap infinite scroll pages and couldn't figure out how to do that with Anypicker. When i run the task, it doesn't scroll the page and just get the first data for each site. There is a way to do that? The pages that i'm trying to scrap are this: https://www.picuki.com/following/biankaperon
- (2019-12-18, v:1.5.2) jay ess: Build Task Problem
I am using the SandBox from AnyPicker, and have watched tutorials and am doing everything correct. When I'm done performing steps 1-5, I click Build Task - the following screen continues searching forever, I must 'Force Start' and it 'Has found 0 links'. How to fix this?
- (2019-12-02, v:1.5.0) Achmad Fahmi: the uploaded file is not a csv
When i try to upload csv format, then apps notify "the uploaded file is not a csv". what should i do to fix it? Thanks
- (2019-12-02, v:1.5.0) James Sandberg: Rotating proxies
I want to be able to integrate proxies into this so I don't get blocked / meet the captcha window... how can I include proxies within this to autorotate on each pageload (for each individual scrape)?
- (2019-10-22, v:1.3.4) Michal Landsman: Node JS?
I want to run this on NodeJS server with JSON output? Do you have core scripts on github?
- (2019-10-09, v:1.3.1) Ig Bell: bug
When I click the icon I got a grey window and : Sorry, can not connect to AnyPicker server to authenticate your access key...
- (2019-10-08, v:1.3.1) Stephen Sabludowsky: file to open
I have downloaded the files but do not recognize the file type/extension. By scraping, are you saying it scrapes the actual images (if the page is full of images)? What extension is used to open?
- (2019-10-08, v:1.3.1) Daryl Kell: No go, Joe.
Same 'grey settings panel that doesn't do anything' issue somebody else described.
- (2019-09-20, v:1.1.1) Andrei Lozovik: How do I save an extraction mask for future use?
How do I save an extraction mask for future use?
- (2019-09-11, v:1.1.0) oxane teh: how to use it?
i've enable the extension in chrome (lubuntu 18) but when i clicked the anypicker button for a website (like shown in the tutorial video) - it just gave me a gray-blank-AnypickerSettingPanel.. and it automatically open a new tab displaying a login page for my gmail... is this a scam extension to grab people's email acct and password?