AnyPicker is a free web data scraper. Powered by A.I. pattern recognition engine, You can scrape any website with just a few clicks.
AnyPicker is a free and easy-to-use web data scraper. With a powerful A.I.-powered pattern recognition engine, You can extract any website data easily with just a few clicks. AnyPicker Core Features: ↘️ Simple yet Powerful Graphical Interface ↘️ Works With Any Web Site, Even Behind Logins ↘️ Export XLS Excel and CSV format ↘️ Scrape and Download Images ↘️ A.I. powered Patterns Recognition ↘️ Full Support for Pagination and Infinite Scroll ↘️ Auto Anti-Scraping Detection ↘️ Save Recipes For Repeat Scraping ↘️ Crawl Multiple Pages At the Same Time AnyPicker USE CASES: • Public business lead scraping, email collector, or public phone scraping • Scrape real estate data from Zillow, RedFin estate agent, or broker websites • Amazon, Shopify, BigCommerce, or any eCommerce platform data scraper for price monitoring, detailed description extraction; • Extract Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, Lazada, AliExpress product reviews, and work with any eCommerce website. • eBay listing scraper to track competition on eBay for SME owners and home businesses; • Scraping data on Yelp, Yellow Pages to optimize your eCommerce shops; • Contact scraping and data scraper for data extraction freelancers on Fiverr and Upwork; • Use AnyPicker for Data entry, automation form filling, and data extraction assistant for working from home or home business; • Scrape Website data scraping for SEO and content extraction tools; • Monitoring new job posting on Indeed or Monster, or any employer websites for job seekers; • Scrape Lead information from LinkedIn or Indeed and enter into Salesforce for potential sales opportunities and or recruiter job candidate database; • Gather data from any website for data mining purposes AnyPicker is perfect for • Salesperson for lead info gathering • Data Analyst for data mining • Amazon Sellers for review collecting • eBay Retailers for competition monitoring • Recruiters for job candidates collecting • Job Seekers monitoring job postings • Marketer Social media monitoring • Small business owners trying to monitor reviews and ratings • Rapportive LinkedIn Sales Navigator users AnyPicker is a simple data scraping tool to scrape web data or files. AnyPicker is also an image scraper or file scraper to extract image URLs and download images or files directly. AnyPicker can scrape images in URLs and then download them in batches. What are the alternatives if AnyPicker doesn't work in your case? We appreciate any feedback before giving up. Many tools can work in situations where AnyPicker is unsatisfactory Grepsr works excellent with some websites for web extraction; getData.IO is also a great tool to try; Instant Data Scraper can help you to detect data automatically and start to scrape on the same page easily; Import.io offers a data scraping service; Listly is very easy to use; Data Miner is very simple to use; NoCoding Data Scraper (NDS) is good for workflow automation; SimpleScraper makes very intuitive previews and is easy to use; Distill helps you to monitor web elements and notify you when any changes; If you know to program, the following products will work out great for your needs: Octoparse, Axiom, and UI.Vision Please let us know if you have any feedback or feature requests: [email protected] Or contact us via our official website live chat: https://anypicker.ryang-studio.com CHANGE LOGS: • 2.4.7 [Enhancement] Polished UI of template rules. • 2.4.6 [Enhancement] Optimized UX of Xpath editor. • 2.4.5 [BugFix] Fixed the bug of using templates. • 2.4.3 [Enhancement] Added more popular templates. • 2.4.1 [BugFix] Fixed the bug of protection of user privacy. • 2.4.0 [Enhancement] Upgraded to manifest version 3. Provides more security options. • 2.3.1 [BugFix] Fixed bug of editing recipes that have been uploaded CSV files. • 2.3.0 [New Feature] Support editing saved recipes. • 2.2.1 [Enhancement] New UI/UX design. • 2.1.0 [Enhancement] Added "scrolling from top to bottom and back in repeat" settings. • 2.0.1 [Enhancement] Polished the "BUILD TASK" panel. • 2.0.0 [New Feature] Added pre-built scraping templates library. • 1.17.4 [Enhancement] Added monitor for auth failed internal server error. • 1.17.3 [BugFix] Fixed bug of setting scrolling area's containers info. • 1.17.1 [Enhancement] Added setting customized xpath for scrolling area. • 1.17.0 [Enhancement] Enhanced the feature that scraping content within a scrolling area. • 1.16.1 [Enhancement] Support getting image url from CSS and enhanced selecting Nav button. • 1.15.1 [BugFix] Fixed the usage limitation of calculating scraped pages. • 1.15.0 [New Feature] Added customized xpath configuration for select "Nav Button" and added index configuration for customized xpath setting. • 1.14.4 [Enhancement] Changed pricing page URL. • 1.14.3 [Enhancement] Added fault protection and fixed the scraped pages counter. • 1.14.2 [Enhancement] Polished the UI/UX. • 1.14.1 [BugFix] Resolved the issues of authentication. • 1.14.0 [Enhancement] Replaced firebase with server authentication. • 1.13.2 [BugFix] Fixed the bug of downloading preview data. • 1.13.1 [Enhancement] Polished UI design. • 1.13.0 [New Feature] Added "smart pattern recognition" and V3 auth API. • 1.12.0 [New Feature] Provided Microsoft account sign-in. • 1.11.0 [New Feature] Download images. • 1.10.0 [New Feature] Support .xlsx (Microsoft excel) and .tsv (Tab-seperated values) output formats. • 1.9.6 [BugFix] Fixed bug of downloading CSV file. • 1.9.5 [BugFix] Resolved issues caused by the line breaks inside scrapped content. • 1.9.4 [BugFix] Resolved the issue of selecting the navigation button. • 1.9.3 [Enhancement] Added "Fuzzy Search" to CSV uploading mode. • 1.9.2 [BugFix] Resolved the issue of getting the wrong source URL in navigation info. • 1.9.1 [Enhancement] Optimized the icon and font files. • 1.9.0 [New Feature] Implemented customizing extract rule XPATH. • 1.8.0 [New Feature] Now, it supports infinite scrolling in a SPECIFIED AREA. • 1.7.3 [Enhancement] Upgrade the 'Select Multi Rows' algorithm. • 1.7.2 [Enhancement] Upgrade class name validator to v2. • 1.7.1 [BugFix] Fixed bug of links list recognition on Single Page App. • 1.7.0 [New Feature] Share recipes & Import/Export recipes. • 1.6.4 [BugFix] Fixed bug of calculating common container XPATH by AI. • 1.6.3 [BugFix & Enhancement] Fixed the bug of scraping the page that did not define nav info and source list and changed max saved rules to 10. • 1.6.2 [Enhancement] Added correct XPATH strategy for the dynamic class name of multi rows. • 1.6.1 [BugFix] Solved that the class name contains invalid characters. • 1.6.0 [New Feature] Support scraping "Infinite Scrolling." • 1.5.7 [Enhancement] supports collecting content along with pagination, making the scraping more efficient. • 1.5.6 [Enhancement] added support of the browsers based on the Chromium web browser, like Brave, Microsoft Edge, etc. • 1.5.5 [New Feature] added download preview data button. • 1.5.4 Enhanced the "multiple select" strategy. • 1.5.3 Enhanced the "multiple select rows" on one page. • 1.5.2 Fixed bug of resizing the window and unrecognized CSV file in Windows. • 1.5.1 Resolved the problem of incompatible with some other extensions and low-level Chrome browsers. • 1.5.0 New feature, added multiple select rows of data. • 1.4.1 Fixed bug of "Fuzzy Search" and Enhancement of "Scanning Links Process." • 1.4.0 New Feature, support choosing links list from an uploaded CSV file. • 1.3.4 Fixed bug of download file format error in Windows environment. • 1.3.3 Support fetching page list in a single page. • 1.3.2 Added fetching links config and fixed some bugs. • 1.3.1 bug fixes and improvements. • 1.3.0 Changed premium access only affects some specified features. The essential scraping use is free now. • 1.2.1 Added Feature "Save Recipe," saved the extraction rules mask for later use. • 1.1.2 Added auto-download feature and fixed "define nav" bug for some particular HTML elements. • 1.1.1 Added contact us the link and fixed bug of sign in. • 1.1.0 Rebuild UI and makes it more accessible to onboard. And added some features, e.g., logout, user profile, tutorials, etc. • 1.0.8 Temporary removed google sheets integration, waiting for google sheets API verification. • 1.0.7 fixed bug of permissions deny.
- (2022-09-09) Maraoui Khalid: it crushed everytime i try to use it
- (2022-08-18) 洪翊庭: It keeps crashing.
- (2022-07-05) The REAL Jay Vee: This is the best scraper out there.... don't bother trying anything else..... this scraper is all you will need.... and if you have any issues, their support team is the best with helping you find a solution..... to the point that they will work with you until they can help you get the job done. Easy to use, point and click....very straight forwards..... LOVE IT!!! You've made my life easier.
- (2022-06-18) Luca Moore: this is epic
- (2022-06-18) Tyler Evans: Great extension i love using it
- (2022-05-30) A.: Avast segnala URL malevolo (phishing) nella pagina di login dell'estensione.
- (2022-05-19) Omar Hajjouji (Hj Coding): It's a useful tool specially for developers who works on scraping projects and businesses .
- (2022-05-17) Muhammad Bilal Abid: Great App. It's very useful while scrapping data from complex website. This is clean, easy to use, and hasn't failed on me yet, after scraping many sites. We can export XLSX,CSV,TSV formats. Thank you so much, the one who developed this scraper. Highly Recommend!
- (2022-05-16) Rashed K: Overall a great app for scrapping. Found some features that I never found in others. Initially, it takes time to understand the process, tutorials are highly helpfull in these circumstances - once you get over it, it will scrap flawlessly.
- (2022-05-15) BUSINESS Account: Excellent Chrome extension, I finally don't need to write lengthy code to scrape even basic data from websites
- (2022-05-15) Sifatullah Jan: Anypicker is a great product. I have just scraped a site using Anypicker. It works perfectly. Absolutely loved it.
- (2022-05-15) Gameaholic: Liked the way its pickup the same, related fields automatically.
- (2022-05-15) Sohayb Elgendy: Very useful and powerful web scraper. If you want to skip the coding part, this tool will get the job done. User-friendly, accurate and fast. Scrolling and pagination are very useful. Very promising.
- (2022-05-14) Tanjiba Akter Pinky: Simply AMAZING. Was thinking about coding myself a simple scraper for a project and then found this super easy to use and very powerful scraper. Worked perfectly with all the websites I tried on. Saves a lot of time. Thanks for that!
- (2022-05-14) Rehan SMZ: Very powerful tool, takes some understanding but works perfectly once you get your head around it. Dev has created tutorials and videos and a huge database that are accessible for free (though you should pay them to support this great app and get additional functionality!)
- (2022-05-12) Jaime Astaburuaga de Peña: Me encanto, es una maravilla de aplicación
- (2022-04-15) 刘明: Perfect !!!
- (2022-04-15) Stephen Wong: a useful plug-in.
- (2022-04-15) 陳シン: 使いやすいですね
- (2022-04-15) xiaobai jiang: excellent product !!!
- (2022-04-15) 啵啵: 点个赞
- (2022-04-15) TING HUANG: 正好需要这么个功能，好评~
- (2022-04-15) 方曦: 不愧是大佬 牛逼啊
- (2022-04-15) Xiangning He: It's really a nice tool for grabbing data from various pages, esp. for collection data, easy for customize, simple and run fast. the most amazing thing is it can scrap data not only the first page, but also the following pages, thanks for the great tool
- (2022-04-15) Ziming Gong: Nice!!!!
- (2022-04-15) MoKa勤勉: nice。
- (2022-04-15) 刘沛: perfect！nice！
- (2022-04-15) 明龙: 牛, 大佬, 好用, 拿走了
- (2022-04-15) 张津: love it
- (2022-04-15) s l: 好用，狠给力呀，带佬
- (2022-04-15) xingyan li: perfect ！ der
- (2022-04-15) 孙超: newbee！
- (2022-04-15) 左程云: Great ！Easy to use！Nice tool！
- (2022-04-14) Qi Fu: This is exactly what I need, saving lots of my time Great job, plz keep improving it
- (2022-04-13) ben wang: Thank you for making my job so easy! Awesome tool!
- (2022-04-13) 方文斌: 为啥非要谷歌和微软的才能使用啊？？？ 差评了
- (2022-04-13) 郭巍: 早就想找到这么一款轻量的插件了。终于有了，还是国人做的。赞
- (2022-04-11) Steve Fan: Save me tons of hours. Really love it!
- (2022-04-11) Andy Ai: I'm eager to try this :)
- (2022-04-11) hongshuai xiao: 值得拥有
- (2022-04-11) Pumpkin K.J: 丝滑，流畅，好用，赞！
- (2022-04-11) Lisa Wells: Awesome! Easy to use.
- (2022-04-11) xavier wells: Easy to use Extract web data without any code Nice spreadsheets feature. Thank you so much!
- (2021-08-31) David C: Great tool, but can NO LONGER LOGIN via google or microsoft. Security warning now via iframe used to login and passed from firebase. Something is wrong. Twitter has been taken down for violation, support emails no longer answering. Been desperately trying to reach authors as this is a really good tool and hope they fix it soon.
- (2021-08-09) selva murugan: The tool was great but it stopped working from today. Im not able to login. After gmail login it keeps loading and not talking me inside the app
- (2021-08-05) Wai Yan Htet: even the small number of 120 pages will not be scrapped. It finished scrapping but there is no data inside the sheet. Tried Fuzzy Search as it said. but no result. The worst thing is that there is no option to close your account once you sign up.
- (2021-06-17) The Man Voiss: What happened? Has this project been abandoned? Tool seems to no longer work, but i see review replies as recent as 3 months ago
- (2021-05-11) Danirogerc: Loved it but founders disappeared a week ago, unusable as of now. hopefully they will be back.
- (2021-05-10) Nik Donovic: No longer works - site's offline, can't authenticate.
- (2021-05-10) Kevin Farrugia: Downloaded it and can't manage to start using it since I keep getting the error "Sorry, can not connect to AnyPicker server to authenticate your access key..." when trying to login.
- (2022-05-27, v:1.14.1) VAN TRUONG: Can not open the panel after 24 hours
Hi, Your plugin works good, I have been using it for 6 months so far. During the last 45 days, your extension can not reopen after 24 hours of installation. I have to remove and reinstall to get it work. I do not know why? If you have any suggestion to fix it, I would like to know. I am a premium user, using Chrome Version 101.0.4951.64 (Official Build) (arm64).
- (2022-05-20, v:1.14.0) Tanvir Roky: suddenly stopped working
Worked yesterday but now it's not working at all. Asking to sign in but when i clicking on sign in button, nothing happen. I also tried on Microsoft Edge and the same problem
- (2020-12-14, v:1.10.0) Bánkúti Péter: No next button in the pagination nav
Hi there, AnyPicker is really great, however there are some sites that do not have any next/previous buttons in the pagination bar, just page numbers. Such sites do not navigate by page scrolling. The best i could figure out is telling AnyPicker "2" would be the next button, but in that case i can never scrape anything beyond page 2. How to handle such pages? Regards
- (2020-11-11, v:1.10.0) David Fishman: App not working
Hi, I have been using AnyPicker for a while now and this is the first time I'm having any issues. I bought a lifetime license a while back. I get this error when I launch the app in Chrome: Sorry, can not connect to AnyPicker server to authenticate your access key... And this error when I tried going to your website: Sorry, looks like your app is not running. Try scaling up by running `gigalixir ps:scale --replicas=1` Can you please assist?
- (2020-10-11, v:1.9.6) dodostream Jh: in html
is there any way to extract data from class or id like asin of aaaaammmmaazzzoooooon search result
- (2020-05-23, v:1.7.2) James C. Hinojosa: API?
Hello do you offer an API for your product?
- (2020-02-18, v:1.5.6) Bruno Pedra (Purple): Infinite Scroll
I tested many extensions and Anypicker is absolutly the best one so far, but i got stuck with something. I'm trying to scrap infinite scroll pages and couldn't figure out how to do that with Anypicker. When i run the task, it doesn't scroll the page and just get the first data for each site. There is a way to do that? The pages that i'm trying to scrap are this: https://www.picuki.com/following/biankaperon
- (2019-12-18, v:1.5.2) jay ess: Build Task Problem
I am using the SandBox from AnyPicker, and have watched tutorials and am doing everything correct. When I'm done performing steps 1-5, I click Build Task - the following screen continues searching forever, I must 'Force Start' and it 'Has found 0 links'. How to fix this?
- (2019-12-02, v:1.5.0) Achmad Fahmi: the uploaded file is not a csv
When i try to upload csv format, then apps notify "the uploaded file is not a csv". what should i do to fix it? Thanks
- (2019-12-02, v:1.5.0) James Sandberg: Rotating proxies
I want to be able to integrate proxies into this so I don't get blocked / meet the captcha window... how can I include proxies within this to autorotate on each pageload (for each individual scrape)?
- (2019-10-22, v:1.3.4) Michal Landsman: Node JS?
I want to run this on NodeJS server with JSON output? Do you have core scripts on github?
- (2019-10-09, v:1.3.1) Ig Bell: bug
When I click the icon I got a grey window and : Sorry, can not connect to AnyPicker server to authenticate your access key...
- (2019-10-08, v:1.3.1) Stephen Sabludowsky: file to open
I have downloaded the files but do not recognize the file type/extension. By scraping, are you saying it scrapes the actual images (if the page is full of images)? What extension is used to open?
- (2019-10-08, v:1.3.1) Daryl Kell: No go, Joe.
Same 'grey settings panel that doesn't do anything' issue somebody else described.
- (2019-09-20, v:1.1.1) Andrei Lozovik: How do I save an extraction mask for future use?
How do I save an extraction mask for future use?
- (2019-09-11, v:1.1.0) oxane teh: how to use it?
i've enable the extension in chrome (lubuntu 18) but when i clicked the anypicker button for a website (like shown in the tutorial video) - it just gave me a gray-blank-AnypickerSettingPanel.. and it automatically open a new tab displaying a login page for my gmail... is this a scam extension to grab people's email acct and password?