An easy, powerful no-code web scraping software by Agenty to extract data from websites using point-and-click website crawler online
- (2022-09-09) Maraoui Khalid: USELESS
- (2022-06-17) Stephen Juth: An impressive service. Saves me a lot of time by not having to write and deploy my own Puppeteer scripts!
- (2022-03-21) Ronan Anjos: I was trying to capture all links from a vertical menu from a website (200 links more or less). I had already tried more robust tools like octoparse and Microsoft Automate, but I always had a problem with the loop. This little plugin solved my problem with 2 clicks, even taking the link from the submenus. The final CSV file was a little different from what I needed, but some tweaks within excel solved the problem. Thank you very much!
- (2021-09-27) T Sam: LOVE!!! I added about 5 different screen scraper apps, and this is the only one I could get to work. It worked perfectly, and was SUPER easy to use. Ten thousand times easier than trying to set up a program on my own lol .... Thanks Agenty
- (2021-08-04) Howard MacKinnon: Out of date. Tutorial videos all broken.
- (2021-05-26) Jak Ollett: I don't rate reviews but somethings things are so useful that you kind of feel compelled. Thanks to Vikesh and the Agenty team.
- (2021-05-08) Pat MySecret: 14 day trial you need to sign up for. Guy has heavy accent in video. Not as simple as the Instant Data Scraper, but may have more features.
- (2021-05-03) Tijl Steeman: Worst communication towards customers I have ever seen. Always have to wait very long for them to reply. Very short replies and no help whatsoever. Vikash, the CEO of Agenty, absolutely ruins the reputation of the company. Very sad. Wouldn't recommend the paid plan to anyone, I will be looking for an alternative for sure. Don't waste your time.
- (2020-08-29) MIX FURNITURE: بيبقى مهنج كتير وصعب تعمل عليه ايميل وتقيل فى شغله
- (2020-07-21) Jitendra Bora: Nice
- (2020-03-26) Damian Maślej: Awesome extension and service. Im using scraping agents to gather data about websites. When i didn't knew, how to achieve my goal, I described the problem to support and they did it for me! :) AWESOME! Keep up the good work!
- (2020-03-09) Cenny Wenner: Forces login before able to try. No OAuth. Doesn't seem useful.
- (2020-01-30) Steve Tunes: Love the app, makes my job a lot easier, the support is great, i definitely would recommend! Keep up the good work guys.
- (2019-12-04) Transporte Schwarz: Macht was es soll
- (2019-08-08) Greg H: Don't be fooled thinking this is a webscraper. It's not. It's barely a trial of a front end for some expensive subscription service. It's not even a decent implementation as it doesn't scrape your browser, but wants your username and password to scrape a login protected website - even if you're logged in looking at said website.
- (2019-07-23) Marc Gandillon: The plugin is handy but not the best. However, their pricing plan is probably the most affordable when you want to get started with real scraping jobs. They also have a very responsive support team.
- (2019-07-14) Shabs B: Only exports 100 lines AFTER REGISTRATION
- (2019-07-12) Araik Maghakyan: Registration? What for? To get a simple .csv? What a red tape!
- (2019-06-19) Wesley Joiner: Fantastic tool! Takes a little getting use to but it works as advertised. I was able to pull a list of data in minutes. Saved me hours and hours of work.
- (2019-06-14) DongSuk Joung: easy to use and very nice customer services !! im very satisfied with their help !
- (2019-06-12) Ana Lizz Pardo: Es muy fácil de usar, sin ningún conocimiento de programación pude generar los agentes que necesitaba. El soporte técnico es MUY bueno, Vikash me ayudó en entender paso a paso y lo más complicado el lo solucionó por mí.
- (2019-06-08) Andrea Littera: Very simple and easy to configure Web scraper. I have been using it for a Year without any particular problem. When i needed help the customer service were available and helpful.
- (2019-05-17) Kirin Suke: Very powerful and complete web scraper. I have tried about 5 and this is the best one in terms of functionality. Also, I received unexpected proactive support to complete a scrape that I was working on. Not only was my scrape agent set up quickly but I got a one-on-one tutorial on how it was set up.
- (2019-05-17) Asad N: Does what its supposed to. Their support is amazing. Solved all the issues I was having. All the people complaining just need to speak to support.
- (2019-05-02) Ashwin S: Best scraping tool available in the market within budget with top notch support.
- (2019-04-17) Carson Ward: I can't believe anyone is complaining about the function. It has every feature I need, and if you know a little bit about CSS you can effectively grab any part of a page you want. I've been using it so much I've upgraded to the $250/mo plan, which is 100% worth it for me. Do be aware the limits on free are low, but it can really do anything. I've had it log in, enter form information, and hundreds of thousands of lines for me. Great service, and pretty good support. It froze one time and they had to restart a server, but otherwise I've seen no glitches. As always, TEST YOUR DATA with a few pages before running the full batch. Otherwise you'll pay for the wrong info and be sad. But I find the prices very reasonable - much better than the first time I signed up.
- (2019-04-15) Shadow: Excellent service and superb customer service. Vikash was so helpful and responded so quickly to all my messages
- (2019-04-05) Mr You: Pricey. 100 pages trial is bs , by the time you learn how to use the extension your trail will be over. don't waste your time
- (2019-03-21) The tech customer service is so supportive! He helped me create advance script to shorten my work process.
- (2019-03-20) Vikash helped me with a problem in no time. The add on itself is fantastic! Great tool!!! I tried several, but this one is easily the best!
- (2019-03-05) Very effective support team. Answer questions fast and provide quick solutions that work long-term.
- (2019-02-13) Analytics Managed: Just an advert to a 100 page trial. Plugin doesn't do anything without signing up? Really misleading.
- (2019-02-13) Ryan Morben: It's a lure to a paid solution. Stuff like this makes me want to just release a plugin that accepts a URL for a sitemap and crawls it in Chrome, saving the output to a csv. My plugin would be free, no logins required, and you can donate if you liked it.
- (2019-02-12) Stephen Aman: Dysfunctional, gets your hopes up but is poorly implemented and doesn't do what it advertises.
- (2018-12-15) Mounaji Amine: Great extension thaaaank you very much
- (2018-10-18) J Brabec: Confusing, also, instead of saying "14-day free trial", need to say "14-day / 100-page free trial"
- (2018-04-17) Chertzy B: Mysteriously appeared on browser exttensions - not cool - getting rid of this asap !
- (2018-03-06) Johan Pettersson: Not free
- (2018-02-18) juan jose gregorio diaz perez: butal...
- (2022-11-30, v:2.9.4) Sakib Islam: Very Good Tools
I love this extension, I use so many tools but there not working perfectly. Finally I got the best tools here it is. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/data-scraper-20/jnofnfpjkakadjhakglcailcjeeicfjn
- (2020-04-29, v:2.9.2) Deepesh nayar: App is not working for www.justdial.com cant save contact no.
App is not working for www.justdial.com cant save contact no.
- (2019-03-29, v:2.8.4) ghazlani hamza: the app is not working
this app this not working for me
- (2018-11-11, v:2.8.2) Leopold Bloom: Chrome 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit) on Mac OSX 10.7.5
The extension is correctly installed, but when I tried to select a css element, it turns green, but returnes no data (no valid path) & 0 results.. so it is impossible to save anything..
- (2018-01-18, v:2.7) Interactive page needing to click a link
I'm on interactive page where you need to click a link to get further information on a particular record. I am not a programmer, but I don't see an option for this.
- (2017-11-22, v:2.7) .scraping file
how do I load saved agent on desktop as a .sraping file into extension to execute
- (2017-06-12, v:2.5) attribute feature fail
Hi, nice extension. I am having trouble getting the attribute feature to work I have definitely highlighted elements that have a link attribute. I input href into the attribute field but it won't pull the link. Any suggestions?
- (2017-05-28, v:2.4) BaSsGaZ: Can't scrape interactive pages
Sadly, this only seems to work with simple static pages. The page I want to scrape require user interaction before the data is AJAX loaded from the server and shown to the user. Can this add-on click on elements while extracting data.
- (2017-04-29, v:2.4) PRASHANT JOHN: email scraping
can i scrap emails with it?
- (2017-03-30, v:2.4) Joao Kodama: Order of the results of the web scraping
If I create different selectors to scrape, how do I choose the order of the output. I mean, for example: if I scrape name, age and height of multiple items on the same page (for several pages) I would like my output to be: "name1","age1","height1" "name2","age2","height2" ... ... but instead I get a random order of something like this: "name1","","" "","age15","" "name12","","" "","","height20" ... ... If someone could help me, please!
- (2016-12-29, v:2.4) Gowtham Vakani: Unable to Add Extension
Unable to add the extension.