Data Scraper extracts data out of HTML web pages and imports it into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- (2020-04-13) Raphael Ferreira: Best scrap tool you can ever find!
- (2020-04-05) lawal ayobami: work as expected
- (2020-03-30) inno: Really good beginner tool! Is a bit hard to figure out how to use, definitely watch the tutorial video before you start. After you get used to it Data scrapper is really handy and helpful!!!
- (2020-03-28) Pavel Reshetnik: Misleading description. It's stated that free version has only 500-page limitation but after installation it's turned out that it doesn't work for the popular websites like Zillow so you can't completely check the data execration quality. It should have been clearly mentioned in description.
- (2020-03-23) Nathan Ganser: Huge fan of Data Miner! They do office hours every week where you can just chat and discuss with their team! Great way to learn from pros!
- (2020-03-18) Cenny Wenner: Would not bother. Can barely perform the most trivial tasks. In order to anything useful, you have to pay for a plan, and if you do, the rate limits are laughably bad. Worse, the jobs always get stuck (even with the advice) and have to be rerun several times. Be lucky if you just waste an hour unnecessarily on this and pay $20 to scrape a tenth of a site. Decent and reactive support.
- (2020-03-14) said chakri: Tel que c'est présenté il vaut la peine.
- (2020-03-02) Justin Wheatley: A really simple but powerful tool for marketers looking to prospect and generate leads. Combine a great product with superb customer service (prompt and helpful) and you have a great combination!
- (2020-03-02) Spencer Allen: Perfect App. I've given these guys a lot of my money. the GUI of this scraper is top notch and the owners of the company have really amazing customer service.
- (2020-02-27) Chad Camacho: I used the service for a little over a year and it proved to be invaluable and freed up so much of my time that had otherwise been spent manually importing data every day. I did actually use it for the opposite of what it is built for - to upload data into a database via a webform - but the team were able to quickly build a custom solution for this and the support was excellent and fast. Highly recommend.
- (2020-02-25) Samir Ghosh: Great tool! I've tried a couple other tools like Octoparse. This is WAY easier. It doesn't handle the most difficult cases, but I've found nothing that does. DataMiner is one of the easier to use and still very powerful. Great support too!
- (2020-02-24) Charles Matthews: One of the best tools to save time & organise & download data! The free help session really helped me to figure out some things I couldn't understand. Compared to other tools like this, I rate this one the best!
- (2020-02-24) Stephen Pratley: Very easy to use, but with a lot of flexibility as you dig deeper. Paid plan needed for serious work, but the support was far better than I'd expected and saved me having to find a developer for a task I was working on.
- (2020-02-20) Ben Caplan: Highly recommend these guys! They wrote a couple of custom recipe's for me that is saving me tons of time and money.
- (2020-01-31) Daniele Emiliani: BIG HELP !
- (2020-01-23) Dorian Solant: Not working at all...
- (2020-01-19) Alec Dent: Simple very powerful tool. Very helpful support team too. Highly recommended.
- (2020-01-15) Haha Hihi: Stupid
- (2020-01-15) Linn Reviews: doesnt let you do certain sites and is not clear about that from get go
- (2020-01-13) zabolsh: looks good on the outset. But once you install it on chrome you got to sign in. Even once you are signed in on chrome you cannot sign into this program as google flag it up as unusual activity and asks you tap a code into samsung nexus which i dont have and to get the verification code. A pity you cannot register an account direct with data miner without having to use google to sign in. Webscraper.io beats this one by a long chalk simply due to its ease of getting started.
- (2020-01-05) Gosha Savchenko: Great tool but with some disappointments (at least for me): – You cannot export/import recipes. – Pricing is a bit of rip off. They charge per number of pages scraped, but everything the extension do is done on my machine, so I don't quite understand.
- (2019-12-27) Luke Harris: Amazing extension and amazing support, Zach is the man!
- (2019-12-23) Pam Russo: Game changing tool ! The tutorials are helpful and if you need extra support, their support team is quick to respond and work with you until you resolve any issue.
- (2019-12-13) Utam Sharma: Third class tool, There is nothing to do with free version, you cant see any scrapped data. Total wastage of time
- (2019-12-11) Jay Atwood: Simply the best data scraper available. I've tried several apps and this is the most powerful and user friendly one of them all. In addition to a great feature set they also have a fantastic customer support team. They were able to answer my questions and point me in the right direction when I was struggling with a complex scrape.