Data Scraper extracts data out of HTML web pages and imports it into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- (2019-12-13) Utam Sharma: Third class tool, There is nothing to do with free version, you cant see any scrapped data. Total wastage of time
- (2019-12-11) Jay Atwood: Simply the best data scraper available. I've tried several apps and this is the most powerful and user friendly one of them all. In addition to a great feature set they also have a fantastic customer support team. They were able to answer my questions and point me in the right direction when I was struggling with a complex scrape.
- (2019-12-09) Antonia Ricks: Data Miner works perfectly if you take the time to learn the software. I initially had an issue with my search results. Surprise, surprise! It was user error because I did not watch the videos or ask for tech support. Tech support was phenomenal, professional, and extremely patient. I would give this software more stars if I could!!!! Thank you Data Miner People!! With love, Assist-U
- (2019-12-04) Transporte Schwarz: Für mich ist es das beste Tool für diese Aufgabe.
- (2019-11-20) Dallan Lax: Hands down this tool is one of the best that I have seen for scraping pages! On many occasions it has reduced tasks that would have taken me several hundreds of hours into 30 minutes or less! Very intuitive and easy to use. The support is second to none, as questions I had were answered quickly with very simply explained steps. This is a gold nugget among the competition!
- (2019-11-02) Liam Currie: Might be OK but the interface is very unintuitive and the tutorial videos are only based on very simple and contrived examples. Eg. when trying to scrape a simple table with 28 cols and 118 row, the public table scraping recipe highlights all of the cells but only pulls from 20 cols. When you go to add more cols you have to manually enter their IDs. The find tool doesn't seem to work. I'll try another scraper extension.
- (2019-10-23) Steven A. Woodruff: Holly Molly! Extremely powerful. This tool saved me about a full week or work. All done in 45 minutes. Plus, FREE OFFICE hours support. I encourage anyone and everyone sho has ever been stuck in data entry and transcibing HTML to an offline spreadsheet to check out this tool. A little imtimidating at first glance, but OFFICE HOURS support and Zack will get you scrapping in 5 minutes, Total Life Saver!
- (2019-10-17) Jean Noel Saunier: 💎Congratulation guys ! Excellent tool. Easy to use and very powerful. At GrowthHackingCourse.io we love it. We train CEO-CMOs and digital marketer to take the most of it. Well done.
- (2019-09-27) André Filipe da Conceição: Helps a lot, works on almost any web page.
- (2019-09-26) Enrique: Great app with the best support team I have seen.
- (2019-09-13) Seth Robinson: Scraping is very hard. This app makes it easier. It's a bit tricky, so it may take a bit to learn, once learned this is the highest quality and easiest setup of the 5 different services I tried. And while you are learning the ropes, use their support reps! They are great. Shout out to Zach for being so patient with me!
- (2019-09-02) Social Mad Men: Very helpful extension, support team is great also
- (2019-08-28) Nathan Williams: This is a really outstanding plugin. As others have mentioned it saves a ton of time. Best of all the creators have a lot of resources to help figure out how to use it and even do open office hours every day to respond to basic and advanced questions. Love this!
- (2019-08-27) fsfsci: Not easy to use at all. No documentation. All I want to do is go to a web page and extract Two (2) types of specific data from four (4) locations and move that data to an Excel spreadsheet. But this seems way too tough to capture eight (8) pieces of data (all numbers too!) from a single page. The problem is with Developers. They don't know how to talk to people. I'm in IT and in ten years all they ever did was pump out code for the other IT guys to fix. They never had to support their own crud. Someone else had to do it. The DataScraper extension is a perfect example of this. No documentation, just a terribly poor interface with no help.
- (2019-08-23) Ashish Rawat: Unable to extract the data from google map
- (2019-08-08) Ad Noh: Login works, but extension still says I need to auth with google - can't use it :(
- (2019-08-07) Fernando Campos: Much better than I expected. The tutorial videos are crucial and very easy to follow. Once you understand how it works, its amazing. I got 80k lines scrapped within a couple of hours. Their support is simply amazing, responsive and understanding. Worth every penny
- (2019-08-07) Marco Zanolini: Ottima e semplice da utilizzare. Supporto tecnico pronto e preciso.
- (2019-08-01) daniel palacios: Great tool, very easy to use and works even on web pages that does not have a clean HTML code. Zach, from Data Miner webpage was very helpful and answered my question/problems in matter of hours. Thank you a lot, very recommended.
- (2019-07-24) Tom Lucido: Super intuitive and it works very well. The learning curve is actually pretty short if you watch the intro video (13min on 2x), but if you get stuck there is plenty of use-specific documentation. If you're STILL stuck, they offer open office hours. (Thanks for the help Zack!) Great product.
- (2019-07-24) Rohit Patel: Wow! This is a great extension! Very easy to use but when I needed to contact the Customer Support I found that they were very helpful and very clear in communication. Video clips were very useful too. This extension saved tons of time for me .... I am heading to the beach! Way to go G-als/uys!
- (2019-07-21) Adam Hanno: First extension review ever. This tool is incredible - easily scraped thousands of lines from an online table into excel. Easy to use, intuitive, and works like a charm! You won't be disappointed.
- (2019-07-02) Emily Neilson-Winkler: Great tool, easy to understand after the tutorials. Helped me massively!
- (2019-07-01) Michael Yuen: Really, really useful tool. Takes some CSS knowledge and a slight learning curve, but I was able to create a Recipe to scrape exactly the info that I wanted. The only thing missing is that there's no automatic Infinity Scrolling available
- (2019-06-18) Kamal Aziz: Not working