Scraper gets data out of web pages and into spreadsheets.
Scraper is a very simple (but limited) data mining extension for facilitating online research when you need to get data into spreadsheet form quickly. It is intended as an easy-to-use tool for intermediate to advanced users who are comfortable with XPath. * 1.7 - feature: copy data to clipboard (as tab-separated values) - fix: upgraded oauth for Google Docs export - fix: upgraded manifest to v2 and added web store promotional images * 1.6 - fixed issue with spreadsheet titles ending with colons during export - other minor fixes * 1.5 - minor fixes * 1.4 - added presets feature - smaller xpaths are auto-generated - newlines are preserved in export - slightly improved table selector won't capture rows containing no TDs
- (2019-10-23) Saijo George: Love this, this si an amazing plugin, would love to see an option to export / import the presets that we have created over time.
- (2019-09-25) Andrea Moro: Simply it doesn't work. The scrape similar is not capturing anything when the table is in CSS, and given the fact this is based on XPath extraction, it's a big fail. I tried even on a wikipedia pages. There are instances where it recognise the table, but then the scrape button doesn't do anything it promises.
- (2019-09-18) Bruno Caldeira: Muito bom mesmo, só faltou uma hotkey para economizar cliques.
- (2019-08-26) Marcos Elias Claudio Araujo: Acho excelente esta extensão. Gostaria de saber se tem ela para o Firefox...
- (2019-08-24) George Cooke: Brilliant and very useful extension. Once you understand the basics of XPath and how Scraper works with the one 'Selector' and multiple Columns; It can be very powerful. Thanks alot Dev, I really appreciate this great Extension!
- (2019-08-10) Charlie Gwaltney Reviews: it Works perfectly
- (2019-07-10) Gitty Rosenberg: Love this extension! Saved me weeks of works! Wondering if there's a way I can change the settings so that when I export my scraped data to a Google Doc file, it doesn't automatically open it in my browser, but instead it just saves it to my drive without opening.
- (2019-05-11) Alan Mitchell: Where it store preset data? How can I use preset data from one pc to another? Means Is there any option to export preset setting and import in another pc?
- (2019-05-09) San Kumar: One of the most useful hidden gems for a web developer. Absolutely love it!
- (2019-04-14) Reda Elbarbary: This is amazing extension, but is there any chance that it can work automatically and update the values on the sheets after exact amount of time on new line/cell ??
- (2019-03-20) Shishir Gupta: It's amazing! 5 star if it had a 'presets backup' option (cloud/local file)
- (2019-03-18) Amazing. I'm a huge fan of this extension.
- (2019-02-06) Martin Garay: Danger! Warning!. Inject changes to the Websites, modifying links, pointing to hacked sites to steal data and install Trojans. When you do not use it, turn it OFF! ¡Peligro! ¡Advertencia! Inyecte cambios en los sitios web, modifica enlaces, Apuntando a sitios pirateados. Cuando no lo uses, ¡apágalo!
- (2019-01-11) Qazaqbiz: did you have a documentation?
- (2018-12-29) VILAS BHOSALE: Like other reviewers said, results may change depending on what part or parts of the table you select. I find it strange that the data does not copy/paste consistently. For example, the first time I use this on a page, the data pastes into Excel concatenated into the first row, with each new line as a new row. If I return to the same web page with the same data a few minutes later and run Scraper again, the data pastes each value into separate cells.
- (2018-10-18) Lucas Wehmuth: Plugin fantástico! Excelente ferramenta de para automatizar a extração de dados em páginas da internet. Recomendo! 10/10
- (2018-09-22) Zulfia Sarieva: Не понял только на jQuery не работает что ли?
- (2018-08-29) Charlie Zimmerman: Good tool, but wish it supported frames.
- (2018-07-31) Jan Erik Horgen: Can't do a thing with it, keep getting "Frames are not supported at the moment. Please open the frame in a new tab or window and try scraping again." Uninstalling, sry.
- (2018-07-28) Lucy Gilbert: I can't really say I hate it because I haven't been able to use it.But because the app doesn't actually open, I can't give it more than 1 star! If it's me, please guide me to how to get this app to function.
- (2018-06-19) John Moed: I love Scraper
- (2018-06-14) Azonia Proviewer: awesome tools... please add more XPATH selector not only //h3/a; please add more not only LINK and URL... please add DURATION TIME for youtube video scrabe... thank you
- (2018-05-30) Carter Wilson: Great tool but wish it was possible to not copy the headers/titles when copying to clipboard
- (2018-05-28) masood salehi: Nice tool!!!
- (2018-05-22) Punct Punct: Worked for a while. Now, I'm getting this message: "Frames are not supported at the moment. Please open the frame in a new tab or window and try scraping again." Please update the extension.
- (2017-09-22, v:1.7) nikhil goyal: dropdown list
Hi! I am trying to scrape dropdown list values. They all get populated with xpath: //Select but their is no delimiter of any kind for me to segregate values. It's just a continous stream of values. Any ideas, suggestions? thanks a lot!
- (2017-08-17, v:1.7) Window Does Not Show Up On Screen
When I try to Scrape Similar, the window does not pop up on my screen. It does open up but it's hidden and there's no way to click it
- (2017-05-02, v:1.7) Domenico Crimaldi: BUG?
I scrape data from oddsportal.com and I have discovered that your program chenge odds above 1,58 and before 2 into something like 2,25.Can you help?
- (2017-04-21, v:1.7) miroslav nemski: HTML
Can it scrape the HTML code like Data Miner. I really need this functionality.
- (2017-04-10, v:1.7) Amandeep Kaur: Scrape
hello, Is it possible to scrape multile pages in one time
- (2017-03-26, v:1.7) Saad Ghazipura: Can this be automated
I'd like it to scrape a website daily at specific times.
- (2017-03-23, v:1.7) Patrick Argao: Scrape Multiple Pages
How do it scrape multiple pages?
- (2017-03-14, v:1.7) miroslav nemski: HTML scrape
Hey there, the screpe for text work perfect. It is very important for me to have the ability to scrape the html of some columns can you add this function... or did the extension have some workaround.
- (2017-02-20, v:1.7) Tao A'the: Scraper
When I select the extension the chrome web-store opens so I can download it again.
- (2017-02-18, v:1.7) Fajar Siddik: multiple xpath
can this app scrape multiple xpath in one process?