Extract data from web pages. Web Scraping tool.
- (2020-03-03) Half Cavitas: Discontinued
- (2019-07-22) StarStabbedMoon _: Doesn't seem to work at the moment. The output is blank. From the other outputs that I saw on the webrobots.io portal it's not working for anyone else either. Great concept though.
- (2019-02-27) Simple yet powerful! This scraping tool is easy to learn for beginners (Like me), but also has a lot of advanced functionality for the toughest of scraping jobs. I have been using it for almost a year now and so far haven't found a website that can't be scraped with this tool. Thank you Web Robots team for providing this free tool!
- (2018-07-05) TimBodeit: Requires account / signin
- (2018-06-08) Žygimantas Širvys: Now, when I wrote several robots, when I see the need to get data from web, first thing that comes to my head is this extension. Brilliant tool
- (2018-06-05) Andrius Kriukas: Very powerful tool. Possible to scrape almost any website! After I learned how to code robots with this tool, I could not recommend anything else. Web Robots Scraper is the best for commercial use.
- (2018-06-05) Laisve Lideikyte: Good tool for those who need it :)
- (2018-06-01) A P: Fake., Wants me to create an account on their website.
- (2016-03-14) Saurabh Gayali: very poor tutorial. very hard coding
- (2020-04-02, v:2019.3.8) 张成林: Unchecked runtime.lastError: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
Unchecked runtime.lastError: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
- (2020-01-11, v:2019.3.8) Jim Moses: following nested links
If I am scraping a site which has an initial list of items, each of which has click thru links to further detail in either a page or popup which, themselves, have click thru links to further detail, can this scraper follow those links, collecting detail at each level and, if so, can you point me to relevant tutorial info? Thanks