Point-Click Tool to crawl & extract data from Websites with our proprietary, Web Scraping Language (WSL) in the cloud.
Install and deploy https://github.com/whatsdis/web-scraping-language/ on your machine or Ubuntu servers. This Chrome Extension will let you generate WSL scripts and run crawls, manage web scrapers via GUI.
- (2019-06-05) Juan Sebastian Conde: F... not working
- (2015-01-10) Sara Jordan: This is, by far, the easiest scraper to use and it comes with the best customer care possible. I need to grab heaps of data from clunky government web-pages for a large research project and John walked me through the process to get the data I needed in mere minutes. This would have taken me days of error prone hand work to do on my own (or to have a GA to do). If you have a web scraping need, these folks have the tools and the talent you need!
- (2015-01-09) Greg Smith: This company has made my life loads easier and made my information gathering processes as simple as can be. I seriously love their one on one support and professionalism with regard to adjusting to facilitate even a small business like ours.
- (2020-04-20, v:3.20202) Neto Z: Not Working
user registration is not working
- (2019-05-06, v:2.55) Jiaping cheng: How do I get started?
I install the extension and tried to scrape some data without success. My questions: 1. Do I need to pay to be able to see scraping in action? 2. Will it be a subscription or a one-off purchase? 3. Is there any concept of operation to operate this software?
- (2017-07-07, v:2.55) Jared Goeller: Website Down
I can't get on the website to open my trial and pay for this tool.
- (2015-05-19, v:2.5) Shobhan Taparia: I tried to scrape data from this site
Here is a link to this site: https://www.mpeproc.gov.in/ The extension cant seem todetect any clicks at all.
- (2015-01-13, v:2.0.2) Noel Lodge: Scrapping Facebook email
I want to scrape all the emails specifically for facebook groups that I made, I have over 30,000 users. I found a ext that can do it but they only go up to 4.5 k i don't get all my members emails. So i want to know if this can scrape email for example [email protected] The extension that does this so you can take a look is called Facebook email scrapper.